Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Request: Avatar Request
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Request: Avatar Request
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Gengar's Avatar Request
I was wondering if someone is willing to make an avatar depicting a female Gengar. perhaps one with a cute bow on its head to distinguish it. i guess it shouldn't be chibi or way too cute. i think a little bow, maybe some eyelashes, light make up (if even that) or some distinguishing features to make it implied that the Gengar is female. nothing too over the top and please don't use and or make an anthropomorphic Gengar. i thank anyone in advance for trying and or making a nice avatar for me. i do love pictures that are well drawn, but sometimes simple is good and way better than overkill. if you want to discuss terms about a donation please send me a pm. if not, i will try to think of something.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop Rhapsody 2 151 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  Request: Signature and Avatar Request Du Toit 2 312 07-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Last Post by Du Toit
  Request: Siggy Request! Luigi's Purple Coins 9 798 07-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post by Cyanide
  Request: Signature/Avatar/Banner Porkchop 6 615 06-23-2015, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Porkchop