Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Request: Sig and Avatar request
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Request: Sig and Avatar request
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
07-17-2013, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 05:19 PM by ninJAS.)
Well I've had my Zer0 sig and avatar that Mewi made me for a while. I love it but it is getting kinda old so I'm going to request a new set ^^

Anyone is welcome to attempt this request and the person's signature and avatar that I choose will receive a grand prize of 100,000PD! I might even pick more than one winner if there is more than one that I like ^^

Here is a list of different themes to choose from:

Pokemon Starters - I would absolutely love to have a Sig with all of my favorite starters in front (Charmander, Chikorita, Mudkip, Piplup, and Snivy) with their full evos behind them possibly faded into the background?. I know it would take a lot of work to make this sig look good and I don't even know how you could work out the avatar but this is the sig I want the most.

Colors - I think it would look pretty good with possibly Chikorita and Snivy on the outsides with green behind them, Mudkip and Piplup just inside them with blue, and Charmander in the center with red. The colors blending into each other is what I'm hoping for so it really don't stand out too much that there are just 3 colors (fade with some yellow and purple maybe?)

Like I said this is the sig I want the most so if someone can make it look good I might even be willing to bump the prize up to 250,000 PD.

Bioshock Infinite - Have the character Booker Dewitt in it along with the words "You're a killer, like it or not...". Not particular with the image or colors so feel free to use whatever you think looks good.

Meloetta - For some reason I absolutely love Meloetta Heart not too particular with this one either. All I definitely want is each form on each side of the sig colors and such will be up to the creator to decide ^^

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Love this game <3 Not particular with the image but I would really like to keep the Black and Yellow/Gold colors you see on most of the images for it....and the shattered glass effect is pretty cool looking imo.

Assassin's Creed 3 or Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Surprise me Wink

So there are a few ideas to work with in order from the one I would like the most to the one I would like the least (Though I would be thrilled to have any of them so feel free to do whichever you feel like you can do the best on Smile ). PM me if you need any additional details.

Good luck and I can't wait to see what gets posted! ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Vriska
Category III Kaiju

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Well, I made an attempt at the Pokemon starters one, even though I've never really made a sig before haha! I think it turned out decent so here

[Image: WsmxV7A.png]

I kinda read the description funny, so I hope this is at least a little close to what you waanted. uvu

"It’s classified, so I can’t tell you.
But it’s pretty cool, so I might tell you...
OK, I’m gonna tell you."
[Image: tumblr_inline_mrpnjwNNWP1qz4rgp.png]
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
07-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Thats really cool!

I really wish I could do this... But I can't download anything on this laptop (since it isn't mine). That means I cant get anything fancy on Gimp or get any C4Ds to use...
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
07-18-2013, 08:45 PM
That looks pretty good @Vriska ^^

Much better than anything I could do. I apologize for the wording because I know it was a little hard to read >.<

Anyone else want to give it a shot? ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-18-2013, 08:54 PM
For now... no...
I will take a shot at it when I can...
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-10-2013, 12:12 PM
If you are still searching, I made one for you.
If doesn't have text yet, or a border. If you want me to apply a text/border, just say. Smile

[Image: 2s988dw.png]
Hottie567
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-19-2013, 02:06 PM
(07-17-2013, 09:35 PM)Vriska Wrote: Well, I made an attempt at the Pokemon starters one, even though I've never really made a sig before haha! I think it turned out decent so here

[Image: WsmxV7A.png]

I kinda read the description funny, so I hope this is at least a little close to what you waanted. uvu
Wow, this sig is really cool :O

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop Rhapsody 2 759 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  Request: Signature and Avatar Request Du Toit 2 736 07-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Last Post by Du Toit
  Request: Siggy Request! Luigi's Purple Coins 9 1,479 07-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Request: Signature/Avatar/Banner Porkchop 6 1,177 06-23-2015, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Porkchop