Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Road To Conquest
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Road To Conquest
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
09-12-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 07:30 PM by ninJAS.)
If anyone would still like to join in on this please post your character on the Sign-Up thread found HERE.

Sorry for taking so long to get this up and running put hopefully most of you are still interested in doing this >.<

@Legacy @Kevin @I liek Squirtles @Fenniken25 @smoakdragon (still waiting for you to sign up Tongue)

The Ransei region was once a great land where its 17 kingdoms, each favoring a specific type of Pokemon, could peacefully interact and trade with one another.

All that changed when rumors began to spread of the Legendary Pokemon....These outlandishly strong Pokemon were said to come to kingdoms where their rulers and champions proved themselves to be worthy to command them in battle. Initially the rumors were tossed aside as childish stories without a second thought; however, once the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza appeared in the Dragon nation of Dragnor the other nation's leaders began their own search for Legendary Pokemon. A search that inevitably plunged the entire Ransei region into a ruthless battleground where nations battled nations and the victor gained both the land and Pokemon of the area they conquered to further their conquest and attract the Legendary Pokemon. The regions strongest nations: Dragnor (Dragon), Nixtorm (Ice), and Valora (Steel) have formed a powerful alliance and currently control over half of the region themselves as well as several legendary Pokemon.

Trainers from all 17 kingdoms emotionally link with Pokemon rather than simply capturing them in order to enhance both their trust in one another as well as their battling abilities. This new way of training was highly effective at super charging the Pokemon's ability as well as the trainer's own; however, through this intense bonding process only a single Pokemon can be bonded with at a time in order to unlock their full potential.

You are a member of a small group of trainers that wish to bring peace back to the Ransei region once again. They are know as the Ransei Resistance Fighters or RRF and their main goal is to capture all of the nations Kingdoms and return to power their original leaders. RRF has already captured the four nations of Aurora (Normal), Ignis (Fire), Fontaine(Water), and Greenleaf (Grass) giving them a solid foothold to begin their mission to liberate the rest of the region.

Nobunaga's Ambition

Nobunga, Dragnor's leader, had successfully conquered the region as a whole ruling with an iron fist and obtaining several extremely powerful legendary Pokemon from various regions and those who dared oppose him or his rule were swiftly dealt with. In the southwestern most area of Ransei however Nobunga's influence had dwindled to a point where the Ransei Resistance Fighters were able to gain control of the nations of Aurora, Fontaine, Greenleaf, and Ignis. The RRF has managed to set up a base camp in Aurora at the center of their small controlled area and have patrols constantly watching the nation's borders for signs of enemy activity. Nobunga is not happy about the rebels capturing 4 nations right from under his nose but even more so than that these so called "Resistance Fighters" have gave the people of the region hope.....and hope is a very powerful tool indeed.

At the base camp in Aurora the RRF's leader, Takeda Shingen, is looking over a map of the entire Ransei Region, place on a table, with his officers (everyone who signed up is included in this meeting) in order to try and figure out the best course of action for them to take in order to improve their success.

"Currently the only nations we will be able to attempt to take control of are Pugilis and Violight.....that being said I don't believe we currently have to strength we need to conquer Pugilis. The large number of Fighting types there will cause our current warriors a lot of issues due to several rather large type disadvantages." Takeda looks around the room speaking to each member found there while pointing to Pugilis on the map.

"If we are able to capture Violight however we will then be able to move on to Chrysalia, the Bug nation, which will allow us to gain a much larger fighting force as well as many more allied Pokemon that can handle the fierce Fighting types of Pugilis. We also need to try and figure out where each nations former Leaders (Ginchiyo - Violight, Yoshihiro - Pugilis, and Yoshimoto - Chrysalia) are being held so they can regain their respective nations back...any thoughts?" He concluded as he backed away from the map to give the others a better view and momentarily turned his attention to his Larvitar, Talos, who was sitting on the corner of the table carefully listening to his trainer had to say and for what the others opinions about the situation would be.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-13-2013, 03:58 AM
Kioshi's eyes wandered across the map before them, taking in every detail possible and adding it to the knowledge he already had of the region. The words of Takeda Shingen were almost in the background to him, but were just about audible nonetheless. The red-haired seafarer slowly brought his head up, placing a hand to his chin. "By going for Violight we're certainly taking the best route offensively, so I agree with you on that. However some of us - namely me - would struggle more with Violight than Pugilis. We'd also be leaving Aurora and Fontaine open to attack, which is a very risky move."

After a few seconds of thinking more, Kioshi gripped a knife from his belt and dipped the tip of the blade into the ink on the table. "If the majority go for Violight, then I will take a small group to take on Pugilis. We're not expecting a win of course, but it would keep them occupied while you conquer Violight, ensuring there is no risk of them attacking us in retaliation, nor of them supporting their allies." While speaking he ran the tip of his blade along the map, lightly marking it with the ink. "It's simple, but removes a lot of the risk of just throwing everyone in gung-ho."
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
09-13-2013, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 02:40 PM by Kevin.)
Whiz's eyes scanned the map. His silver blue eyes were rushing back and froth, examining exactly what the other leaders were thinking. Finally, as Kioshi finished speaking, that's when he decided to respond.

"Taking everyone to Violight seems a bit drastic; I agree with Kioshi's plan. We should send a troop to Pugilis, especially those who can withstand fighting pokemon. The kingdom is way too powerful to fight, especially in our circumstances. Fighting type pokemon are one of the strongest attackers. " Whiz pointed to where Pugilis was on the map. "However, I don't like the idea of having a small group go there. Their forces are way too strong, and a small group will barely give them any trouble at all, they'll recognize our plan in an instant.

He backed away from the map and placed his fingers on his chin. He hoped he'd done a good job contributing to the meeting.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
09-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Tadashi adjusted his straw hat. He studied the map, looking closely at how the plan of attack would unfold. His parnter, Baltoy, was luckily at an advantage in both nations. Carefully planning out his speech in his head, he began talking.

"Like my fellow resistance fighters, I agree with Kioshi's plan. I'd gladly go to Pugilis with him. Even if they do anticipate our move, if the plan goes off without a hitch, we'd have a strategic advantage, and they could only attack from here or here", he said, pointing to Pugilis and Chrysalia. "Remember, this plan is just a diversion, it's not meant to actually work. If it does, great" Tadashi said.

He then leaned against a wall, making sure his hat covered his eyes.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Kevin

Registered
09-13-2013, 05:56 PM
*so pumped with anticipation*
Come on, @smoakdragon! Smile

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

ninJAS

Registered
09-13-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 11:28 PM by ninJAS.)
"I see your points and I believe you are right. If we simply go for a full out offensive against Violight we leave half of our nations open to attack by the biggest threat around which would not prove to be favorable at all....The key however is to be able to effectively split our forces to ensure victory in Violight and to provide a significant threat in Pugilis which can't be ignored at the same time..."

"Ahem...if I may Takeda." A voice from across the table interrupted his thoughts and captured his attention. Motonari, Greenleaf's Warlord, was the source of the voice and he spoke his mind to the rest of the group. "I'm not the best fighter in the world by any means but I have commanded Greenleaf for quite some time now which just so happens to border Violight. We have had petty squabbles in the past among one another so I know the in and outs of their kingdom as well as their general combat tactics so I believe I should help lead the assault on Violight...or if nothing else advice on our offensive strategy." His Snivy nods its head in agreement more than ready to duke it out with the nation's Electric types once again.

"Well if you get to attack Violight because you have the most experience against it then that means Hideyoshi and myself will possess the same advantages against Pugilis." Motochika stated as he was itching to take a shot at Pugilis to see how much stronger his Oshawott had become since their last encounter there.

"Hehe me and Chimchar owe them for a cheap shot they got against us in our last battle so I'm all game to take them head on...who knows we might just beat them all ourselves!" Hideyoshi responded with a very over confident resolve and a light chuckle....his Chimchar simply sighed and shook his head.

"And I will remain here to make sure no problems come up at base camp and I can direct and other warriors who may come along later which direction they need to head!" Chimed in Oichi as her Jigglypuff was perfectly content in leaving the battles to the others. She softly shut her eyes and began to relax no longer worried about having to go up against any over powering opponents.

"You all do have very valid points...and we will need all the help we can get for this plan to work. Larvitar will be at a severe disadvantage in Pugilis so we will also head up the assault on Violight since I have heard there are a few Flying type trainers there as well to try and cover against an attack from Greenleaf. Kioshi (@Legacy) I want you to go with Motochika and Hideyoshi and command the distraction force heading to Pugilis. Whiz (@Kevin) and Tadashi (@I liek Squirtles) I want the both of you to come with me and help with the assault on Violight. Everyone gather your troops and prepare to move out! The next stage of Ransei's liberation is about to begin..."

(Anyone still wanting to join in but hasn't posted or signed up yet you can join in on one of the battles that will take place or along the way there.)

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
09-14-2013, 12:21 AM
Tadashi was satisfied with the current development. He was actually going to invade a nation! Finally glad he was following in his parents' footsteps, he smiled while his Baltoy spun wildly with excitement.

From what he gathered on his journeys, and the one brief time he stayed there, Violight was a haven for Warriors who preferred Electric type Pokémon. No wonder Shingen had chosen him; Baltoy was an almost perfect counter. Then, it suddenly struck him; who were they exactly going to fight? Who was in charge of Violight under Nobunaga? More importantly, where is Ginchiyo? Once he was done packing up his equipment, Tadashi found Shingen doing the same. "Excuse me, Shingen, who is the head Warrior for Violight? Are we going up against one of Nobunaga's Warriors, or are we going up against ones recruited from Violight itself?" asked Tadashi. He patiently awaited for an answer, his Baltoy calmly spinning in its place.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Yunan
The Silent One

Registered
09-14-2013, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 10:36 AM by Yunan.)
Kaito remained silent during the meeting, he agreed to split the forces as Kioshi suggested, it was the safest approach the RRF can take for the now, and with the conclusion of the gathering, he headed to his room followed by his Dratini, unnoticed "Finally we're making a move... Since Violight relies mainly on Electric-types, we'll join the troops assaulting it" Draitini nodded, knowing what his partner had in mind "We'll be fighting on the front lines, Dratini, your resistance to electric-type attacks should give us an advantage"

Kaito entered his room, he found his spear resting on the wall and picked it up, the young warrior examined it, then began swinging it, recalling some of his past training in Dragonar, his expression showing some uneasiness, which got his little friend worried "Brings back memeories... You know, my friend" He muttered, addressing to his Dragon "Except the higher-ups, many fighters here think we're suspicious, we can't blame them, the sight of a dragon type here is rare, they think I'm a spy or something, but on the battlefield, we'll prove them wrong!"

Hearing the words of his trainer, Dratini nodded then grabbed his master's spear and put on his back while Kaito put on his belt to keep it (the spear) hanging there, then the duo exited the room and headed to where the forces were being assembled
Kevin

Registered
09-14-2013, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013, 07:05 PM by Kevin.)
Whiz went to his room with Zorua. The little sucker always had the urge to trick people for his enjoyment. His ability to mask his appearance and to create a false disguise was an excellent ability for reconnaissance missions. However this fight is not going to be Zorua's forte. They were going to go into battle together in blind sight. Whiz needed to figure out which Pokemon will appear on the battlefield so that he could have Zorua disguise as one of them; he hated the thought of death.

"I'm going to have to do some research on electric type pokemon," Whiz said. "Kaito and Dratini and Tadashi and Baltoy will be in the front lines, absorbing all of their attacks while you and I, disguised as a Violight warrior and an electric type pokemon respectively, silently defeat our enemies." Zorua cried quickly, showing his approval of the plan.

As Whiz sat down he scanned his library, looking for a book on electric type pokemon. He finally spotted one book on electric type pokemon titled, "The Shocking Pokemon". He zoomed through the pages, reading each whole page in less than a minute. There were a myriad of pictures as well, including the legendary tale of the "thunder bird" that used to bring rain to the kingdom of Violight. The thunderbird was known for being the spirit of thunder, lightning, and rain in the form of a giant bird. The beating of the wings was said to create thunder. Very interested, Whiz bookmarked the page so that he could read it after battle. He loved studying pokemon mythology.

Finally he reached the section for Electric-type Pokemon that were in the field group. He looked through them but was unsatisfied. "Zorua, I'm sorry but these Pokemon are too advanced for you to copy their structure." He flipped the page. Elated by his discovery, Whiz brought Zorua to see a picture of what he saw. Zorua laughed (well barked).

"This one is perfect," he said. "Now you'll be able to fly!"

Zorua examined the Pokemon in the picture really carefully and began wrapped in pink energy. First his head popped and morphed into a rodent-like head. His front legs stretched and grew flaps under them. His tail enlarged and became shaped like a lightning bolt. Finally his face grew the features. After completing the illusion, Zorua had yellow cheek pouches, yellow skin-wings and a white body.

"Well hello there, Emolga."

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

ninJAS

Registered
09-17-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 07:57 PM by ninJAS.)
Takeda made his way back to his tent and began preparing his things for the journey ahead.

"I'm glad everyone seems so eager to battle and bring peace back to the land Talos...and their enthusiasm is definitely encouraging but I hope they realize that there will be many hardships ahead." His Larvitar listened carefully to his master's words and stared at him intently. He pondered the though himself and knew he had to become much stronger in order to keep Takeda safe on their journey. His thoughts were interrupted however as Takeda continued talking and drew Talos' attention once more. Nobunaga simply isn't going to give up control of Ransei to a rag-tag bunch of misfit warriors...especially with all of the Legendary Pokemon his army now possesses." Takeda looked to his Pokemon Partner with a sullen look on his face.

"Talos....if anything were to happen to me in our battle promise me that you will run back to Aurora....and not come back for me." Talos nearly fell over after hearing the words come from Takeda's mouth! He shook his head violently from side to side showing how much he did not approve of the command or the general thought of it at all. "*sigh* All I want is to make sure nothing bad happens to you as well. You are always so stubborn Talos.....wonder where you get that from?" Takeda smirks slightly as he realizes how much Talos has grow to be like him since they have been together. Talos flexes his muscles showing that he is ready to fight no matter the costs and won't let his Warlord down.

The two finish gathering their supplies then head out of their tent. They make their way across the base camp making sure preparations are moving along smoothly and that the other warriors and their Pokemon are ready for what was sure to bring the full wrath of Nobunaga on them.

The duo waited patiently at the edge of camp for the others that were to leave for battle. Even though the RRF's forces would be split battling two nations at once they would be fighting for the same cause to free Ransei as quickly as possible. They would not lose......they could not lose....or else all hope would be gone.

@Legacy you still haven't introduced your 2nd character yet so making sure you didn't forget about her xD
@I liek Squirtles Shingen isn't in the RRF. None of the nations Warlords we have yet to capture are as a matter of fact but we will be able to recruit them into the army after their nations are freed ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road To Conquest (Sign-Up) ninJAS 26 3,154 11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Flyleaf