Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
08-09-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013, 02:47 PM by ninJAS.)
(All the details in this story are based on the game Pokemon Conquest)

The Ransei region was once a great land where its 17 kingdoms, each favoring a specific type of Pokemon, could peacefully interact and trade with one another.

All that changed when rumors began to spread of the Legendary Pokemon....These outlandishly strong Pokemon were said to come to kingdoms where their rulers and champions proved themselves to be worthy to command them in battle. Initially the rumors were tossed aside as childish stories without a second thought; however, once the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza appeared in the Dragon nation of Dragnor the other nation's leaders began their own search for Legendary Pokemon. A search that inevitably plunged the entire Ransei region into a ruthless battleground where nations battled nations and the victor gained both the land and Pokemon of the area they conquered to further their conquest and attract the Legendary Pokemon. The regions strongest nations: Dragnor (Dragon), Nixtorm (Ice), and Valora (Steel) have formed a powerful alliance and currently control over half of the region themselves as well as several legendary Pokemon.

Trainers from all 17 kingdoms emotionally link with Pokemon rather than simply capturing them in order to enhance both their trust in one another as well as their battling abilities. This new way of training was highly effective at super charging the Pokemon's ability as well as the trainer's own; however, through this intense bonding process only a single Pokemon can be bonded with at a time in order to unlock their full potential.

You are a member of a small group of trainers that wish to bring peace back to the Ransei region once again. They are know as the Ransei Resistance Fighters or RRF and their main goal is to capture all of the nations Kingdoms and return to power their original leaders. RRF has already captured the four nations of Aurora (Normal), Ignis (Fire), Fontaine(Water), and Greenleaf (Grass) giving them a solid foothold to begin their mission to liberate the rest of the region.

Sign-up

Character Name:
Pokemon Partner: (can be any type other than Dragon, Steel, or Ice and must be the lowest evolution stage)
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Only one move early on with low base power (i.e. Charmander can use Ember, Charmeleon can use Flamethrower, and Charizard can use Fire Blast).
Character Appearance: At least 3 lines please (a picture will be fine as well).
Character Personality: Be as detailed as possible here as well.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-09-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 05:08 PM by Legacy.)
Character Name: Kioshi AKA Captain 'Keys' Yukimotou

Pokemon Partner: [Image: 341.png]
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Bubble

Character Appearance:
Spoiler:
[Image: savage.jpg]

Character Personality: Going under his birth name, Kioshi lives a life on the edge. He is strong-headed and strong-willed, traits which have gotten him into many a brawl throughout his years on the sea's. However, these supposed 'dangerous' traits are what have kept him alive for so long, as once he makes a decision he will never waver until he witnesses the result.

When his decisions do backfire that isn't the be all and end all. Kioshi is known to have a silver-tongue - as well as the knowledge on how to get his hands lined in silver - often striking deals from seemingly nowhere in order to free himself. If that doesn't work then his last resort and most effective method is brute force. His skill with a sword and his ability in commanding his partner Pokemon are rarely matched except by the higher Warlords of the Ransei region, and so even superior numbers cannot guarantee victory over Kioshi and his crew. His ability to slip out of danger by various means and his motto 'There is always a key to the future' have given him the nickname 'Keys'.

So why is a well known pirate in Ransei getting involved in something like this? Simple. His father was a Warlord in Fontaine for many years, and so Kioshi has strong ties to the Ransei region, with Fontaine in particular. While he may act like he cares solely for himself his love for Fontaine is far stronger. When the call to arms came from Fontaine to defend the Ransei region Kioshi immediately put himself, his partner and his sword onto the front line.
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
08-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Character Name: Whiz
Pokemon Partner: Zorua
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Faint Attack (let me know if I should change this or suggest a move)
Character Appearance:
Spoiler:
[Image: Ienzo.png]
Character Personality: Always seen grinning and smirking. While not sadistic, he is a brilliant mastermind. He hates the thought of death and avoids it as much as possible. He loves utilizing illusions and mind tricks to confuse his opponents; this can be seen as why he uses Zorua's ability to use Illusions.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

ninJAS

Registered
08-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Accepted @Kevin ^^

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪276.2
Registered
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 01:24 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Character Name: Lance ( named for the Elite 4 Champion )
Pokemon Partner: Pikachu
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Thundershock
Character Appearance: a Tall, Good looking Trainer ( may i post a trainer sprite when i can find one ? )
Pokemon Partner - [Image: 025.gif]
Character Personality: My Character is Nice, Friendly, and a Good all around type of person. However Can Be Competive at times.

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

ninJAS

Registered
08-09-2013, 06:32 PM
@Fenniken25 your Character Appearance isn't appearing for me and you nothing wrote for your Character Personality so not accepted yet. Please edit it ^^

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
08-11-2013, 05:09 PM
@ninJAS, form is done =] Decided to go for something a bit different.
ninJAS

Registered
08-12-2013, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 01:12 AM by ninJAS.)
Approved @Legacy ^^ I like your character a lot actually xD

@Fenniken25 I still don't see your Character Appearance and can you PLEASE try and make your Character Personality about the character you are going to be not your Pokemon....and add more details as well :/ no approved yet.

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪276.2
Registered
08-12-2013, 01:53 AM
(08-09-2013, 02:43 PM)Legacy Wrote: Character Personality: is strong-willed, his ability in commanding his partner Pokemon is evenly matched only by the Champion & other strong opponents. He doesn't let defeat from his pokemon battles stop him. Being Determined to Be the Next Pokemon Champion he trains with his pokemon everyday to become better than the day before. Also caring for his pokemon, he has love & respect for all pokemon. He & his Partner Pokemon are best friends, his friend/partner pokemon has been with him for a long time.

Note: @Legacy i hope it's ok if i used a small part of your Character Personality, if it's not i'll edit it so it doesn't have any of the stuff in your Character Personality. ( please Private message me about it, so it doesn't get this thread with needless comments )

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
08-12-2013, 06:37 PM
It's time someone made one of these.

Character Name: Tadashi Nobutusuna *gong*
Pokemon Partner: Baltoy
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Rock Tomb
Character Appearance: He wears a straw hat similar to the top of Baltoy's head. He's let his hair loose, which is pitch black (in style, similar to Hanbei's). He wears simple robes (like samurais) in alternating colors of white and black, with blue swirl designs. As a belt, he uses a crimson sash with a blaze pattern.
Character Personality: Tadashi was born and raised in his native kingdom of Aurora. His parents were both able to become Warriors; one under Fontaine, the other under Greenleaf. In fact, it was during a battle between both these two kingdoms that his parents met. His father was a very rash and bold man, like fierce water running down rapids. Tadashi's mother, on the other hand, was his father's foil; calm, cool and collected. The pair settled down in Aurora, were Tadashi was born. He became a strange mixture of his parents' completely opposite personalities. He also became an extreme pacifist, never using violence unless absolutely needed. When he left his family to wander Ransei, he managed to go as far as Terrera looking for a suitable partner. He found Baltoy, and then was forced to flee because of neighboring invasions. He fled to Aurora, where he heard of the RFF. Seeing as how the only way to maintain the peace was going to war, he joined the band of Warriors.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War. War Never Changes (Fallout NV LP Sign-Up) ninJAS 4 414 07-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Road To Conquest ninJAS 12 1,684 09-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Last Post by Yunan
  [Sign-ups Open]Pokemon: League Masters: Birth of a New Darkness Kid 0 624 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Kid
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,060 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Kevin