Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
08-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Accepted @I liek squirtles welcome to the RFF ^^

@Fenniken25 I will accept your character as soon as you post a sprite or picture...

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
ninJAS

Registered
08-14-2013, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013, 12:46 AM by ninJAS.)
Sign-up

Character Name: Takeda Shingen
Pokemon Partner:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIe4mmCevsxfzgx8A6KSx...Tixgz8ObGw]
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Smack Down
Character Appearance:
Spoiler:
[Image: 2i10bqh.jpg]
Character Personality:

Takeda is a mixed bag of emotions to say the least. Away from battle he is fairly relaxed, quiet, and reserved but when he is on the battlefield he immediately changes into an courageous, fierce, and feared warrior.

All his life he was raised up to be a powerful warrior by his parents who both pressured him into learning the art of combat.He trained for hours on end daily and when he was not training his body he was meditating and training his mind in order to have a cool and level head in the heat of battle. As he left for the military his parent's presented him with two things. One was a Larvitar, which he named Talos, and the other was an emblem consisting of four diamonds combined into one large diamond to wear on his armor. The emblem itself was very simplistic but as his parents explained to him the deep meaning behind it. Each section meant something different and when put together they formed an unimaginable power.

Spoiler:
[Image: Takeda_Mon.png]

"Fast like the wind,
Silent like a forest,
Intrusive like the fire,
Immobile like a mountain."

With this he set out to join Terrera's military....unfortunately all that changed when Dragnor, Nixtorm, and Valora obtained legendary Pokemon. Nothing could hold up to their power and the entire army was routed. Upon hearing the new he returned to his parents who instructed him to flee to Aurora. He refused and instead headed towards the incoming invaders with Talos. The alliance's might was beyond measure and Takeda was forced to retreat rather quickly.

He reluctantly did as his parent's wished and made his way to Aurora where he now leads the RFF. The resistance fighters fight under the same symbol and motto as him and many say it is where their true strength comes from.

Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-14-2013, 12:45 AM
@ninJAS accepted ^^ Just kidding, just wanted to do this.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

ninJAS

Registered
08-14-2013, 12:47 AM
lol heck yes mine is accepted xD put a lot of effort into that Tongue

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
08-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Character Name: Lady Hanami Noriko. She is referred to as 'Lady Noriko' due to her status as the beauty of Ignis, and her immediate impact on the battlefields of numerous battles despite her young age.

Pokemon Partner: [Image: 200px-Vulpix_anime.png]
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Ember

Character Appearance:
Spoiler:
[Image: Anime-Warrior-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg]

Character Personality: Lady Noriko is, as her name suggests, fairly high in the heirarchy of Ignis. While many in Ignis have let their status go their heads however, Noriko has not done so. Nonetheless she is independent and incredibly stubborn in her views, resulting in many a scolding by her elders for over-stepping the line to achieve her goals.

While her politics may be direct she is actually rather a relaxed individual when left to her own devices. She loves nothing more than to sit near a fireplace and let the warmth consume her while she sings, writes or draws. It's also rumoured she is skilled at the violin. In fact her relaxed demeanour often lulls potential threats into a false sense of security, something which is very quickly broken if Noriko realises she is under threat.

While many see her as a Lady due to her beauty there are fewer who realise how much sheer force she can project from such a gentle frame, with her own combat and the command she holds over her Vulpix held in in high regard amongst the other Warlords in the region. Kanbei once referred to Noriko as 'a young prodigy fit to one day rule Ignis', something Hideyoshi didn't take kindly to. He's yet to do anything about it though.
ninJAS

Registered
08-16-2013, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013, 08:57 PM by ninJAS.)
Accepted @Legacy ^^

I'm waiting on @smoakdragon to post her character then we will get started Tongue

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
08-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Holy crap I'm sorry guys! D: I've been up at Dartmouth doing a softball camp for the past few days! Tongue

@ninJAS if you want, y'all can go ahead and start. I can just post my finished character skeleton after y'all have started... Maybe I'll be a traveler who joins you or something! XD we'll see

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
08-19-2013, 07:39 PM
How will non-important NPCs such as shopkeepers or villagers work? Would we be able to recruit other warriors?

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

ninJAS

Registered
08-19-2013, 07:48 PM
During battles and such everyone can control how any other regular warriors, both NPC and allies, battle and react. You may also acquire items after battles and during random merchant encounters that I will control. The officers and heads of the enemy armies will also be controlled by me just so the story progresses as I have it going in my head Tongue

I will try and get the actual RP thread up in a day or two ^^

Lily Evans
New Trainer

Registered
08-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Character Name: Lily Dawn Evans
Pokemon Partner: Vulpix
Pokemon's Starting Attack: Ember
Character Appearance: (picture in signature)
Lily has a gentle heart shaped face, with just a touch of an aristocratic look about her. She has an adorable button shaped nose, in which has an adorable patch of freckles that form in the shape of a little fish. Her fiery red hair falls straight down to her waist, ending in the slightest curl.

Standing at five feet even, this fiesty girl has pale skin which brings out her pretty sakura pink lips and her long black lashes which reveal her most noteable features are her startling almond shaped emerald colored eyes that looks as though they were carved from living emeralds. To enhance their uniqueness even more, gold flecks decorate the green irises.
Character Personality:
As soon as you meet Lily, you either love her or hate her. She has an alarming amount of vitality, almost like a bottled miniature sun burning inside of her. Lily Evans has a happy-go-lucky type of attitude, and is seen in the hallways twirling around like a little ballerina if no one's around. Lily is sociable, just not into a lot of attention - it embarrasses her to be center stage unless she's doing a recital.

She almost always has a smile on her strawberry pink lips, and is always the optimist among her friends, rarely seeing the glass half empty. She's also a bit of a scatterbrain, and her brother Loki often jokes that if she didn't have her head on her shoulders, she'd probably forget where she had left it.

She has a deep love for dancing, in particular ballet and ballroom, and gymnastics, the lot of it taken since she was only six years old. Born as the middle child of four children, Lily has always been little miss independant, not wanting to be a bother to her parents, both of whom are half-bloods.

She adores to read as well, and has quite a collection, making any librarian go green with envy. She is very organized, but also a little clumbsy, despite her training in ballet and gymnastics, which her siblings don't understand, but they do get a big laugh out of it.

She also loves strategic games, especially chess and go, which she beats Loki, her older brother at, all the time. She currently resides in Evans' Manor, known best over London as Rose Manor, known for its vast variety of different sorts of roses. Her favorites are the blue roses that are the rarest on the manor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War. War Never Changes (Fallout NV LP Sign-Up) ninJAS 4 450 07-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Road To Conquest ninJAS 12 1,759 09-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Last Post by Yunan
  [Sign-ups Open]Pokemon: League Masters: Birth of a New Darkness Kid 0 634 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Kid
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,147 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Kevin