Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Road To Conquest (Sign-Up)
Yunan
The Silent One

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-13-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 01:51 AM by Yunan.)
Singing up for this, been a while since I last played conquest, but hey, why not?

Spoiler:
Character Name: Kaito Oshiro

Pokemon Partner: Dratini

Pokemon's Starting Attack: Twister

Character Appearance: Kaito is a 16 years old male, 168 cm (5'5 feet) tall, slightly skinny but athletic, white skin. Short black hair and light blue eyes. For clothes, he wears these traditional clothes, black shoes. He owns a long spear which he uses in combat in case needed.

Character Personality:
Kaito was born in a noble, wealthy family from Dragonar, being the only child of his parents, they had great expectations and care for him, and raised him to become a fine man, and according to the tradition, a great warrior as well, thus he was trained everyday ever since the age of seven, even though he didn't like fighting (which he excelled at ), he preferred to acquire more knowledge. At the age of twelve, he was given Dratini as a partner, and the two quickly became close friends, and all was well. However, when Nobunga took over, his family were among those who opposed him, which lead to their demise in the end, with Kaito surviving the attack of the Warlord's warriors, and fleeing as his old man had asked him to, leaving behind his burning castle, as well as the country he loved. As Nobunga's army moved, so did he, from Kingdom to Kingdom, until he heard about the RRF, which he joined after a long journey throughout Ransei for almost a year.

Even with such a dreadful past, Kaito kept his cool, respectful demeanor and kindness, but became more than ever excited for battling, in this cruel world, he had one goal: To defeat Nobunga, and restore Dragonar

I hope it's good enough to pass xD
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
09-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Welllllllllll you aren't supposed to have any Steel, Dragon, or Ice Pokemon Partners but since it does follow with your story and will make things more interesting I guess I will approve it ^^

Welcome to the RRF @Crossfire feel free to hop in at any time!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪48.61
Registered
11-15-2013, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 08:35 PM by Flyleaf.)
W.I.P
-Character Name-
Spear Hikaru RIchtofen

-Pokemon Partner-
Ralts

-Pokemon's Starting Attack-
Confusion

-Character Appearance-
Spoiler:
[Image: Yama.jpg]

-Character Personality-
If you looked up the word 'psychotic' in the dictionary, Spear's picture would be next to it. He resorts to violence at the slightest of annoyances, but he never hates. His family abandoned him at a daycare, where by happenstance he met a Ralts. This Ralts is the same Pokemon that Spear uses to this day. It is not just a partner to Spear. It keeps him going. His motivations are all but gone, with Ralts practically leading the way at points. He has no moral compass, nothing to protect, besides Ralts. This is the Pokemon that saved him, and if Ralts wants to save it's home region, then Spear will do his best to save it too.
ninJAS

Registered
11-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Accepted @Flyleaf ^^

The RP has slowed down a bit with the recent drop in activity but by all means post whenever you feel like it and I will continue with the story Smile

Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
11-16-2013, 09:38 AM
I am? Intriguing, a W-I-P form accepted. I have never had that happen. But I thank you nonetheless, this is quite the interesting idea.
ninJAS

Registered
11-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Ah well it looks completed enough to me but feel free to add whatever else you want to your form I don't mind.

Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Schönen Dank. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War. War Never Changes (Fallout NV LP Sign-Up) ninJAS 4 414 07-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Road To Conquest ninJAS 12 1,683 09-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Last Post by Yunan
  [Sign-ups Open]Pokemon: League Masters: Birth of a New Darkness Kid 0 624 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Kid
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,057 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Kevin