Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Road To Conquest
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Road To Conquest
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
09-21-2013, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 10:11 AM by ninJAS.)
Bump

@Legacy @Kevin @I liek Squirtles @Crossfire

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Kioshi left the room with his eyes seemingly focussed on something ahead of him. Of course he wasn't really looking where he was going, worrying instead about the task ahead and the risk to Fontaine. Beside him was his Corphish, trying desperately to keep up with the warlord. Kioshi turned a corner and stopped abruptly just inches away from walking into somebody; Hanami Noriko, a Warlord from Ignis whom Kioshi had battled on numerous occasions. The two stared at each other for a few seconds - long enough for Corphish to catch up and walk into the back of his master's legs - before Lady Noriko decided to break the silence.

"...Kii-kun."
"I swear I told you not to call me that."

Noriko giggled and shook her head. "You're so easy to aggravate. You should learn to relax when away from your duties. You're always so on edge when I'm around." Kioshi growled and walked past his fire-using counterpart. "Have you thought that maybe it's you that puts me on edge?"
"Oh don't be like that Kii-kun" Watching him cringe was joyous to behold, and somewhat cute too. "We're on the same side, why be so cold? Let the past go."

Kioshi continued to walk, refusing to acknowledge Noriko any further, to which she released a long sigh. "Mistakes happen...some people just don't accept that." With that she headed to her room to prepare.
Yunan
The Silent One

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Kato exited his room, closely followed by his Dratini, as they were walking down a path, he overheard a short conversation between two warriors an on a adjacent alley

“Do we really stand a chance against Nobunga’s armies?”
"Why are you being so hesitant?”
“Why? Because we declared war against the strongest W”
“That’s true….”
“Hey, you two! Stop slacking around and get moving!”

As ordered by a third one, the said duo left. Kaito sighed, then kept going on his way “Cowards… How are supposed to rely on such people?” He sighed, then kept going to “Still, our enemy is indeed powerful… However” Kaito paused, his dragon type stopped, curious about his master's sudden halt “We’re Ransei’s last hope, losing is not option!

The two shortly arrived at the base camp, Kaito double-checked his supplies, everything was set. From afar, he spotted Takeda and his Larvitar, Talos, waiting for the troops at the edge of the camp “As usual” The boy smiiled “Looks like our leader is eager to battle, isn’t he?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road To Conquest (Sign-Up) ninJAS 26 3,222 11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Flyleaf