Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Roll-Call!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Roll-Call!
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Just a quick little thread here to see who here is still interested in roleplaying, and also to put out an idea I've had recently to see if there's any interest.

It'd be a pokemon academy sort of RP but rather than leaving it completely open (which has spelt the doom of many an RP on many sites over the years) it's going to be more story-driven. I'll put out more details if there is any kind of an interest in this type of RP.

Just post here if you're still RPing and/or interested. Would be nice to see how many RPer's are still around.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
09-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Count me in! Haven't been in a solid RP for ages and I haven't saw any of your stories that I haven't liked yet so don't dissapoint me now! I look forward to seeing what you come up with Wink

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
09-15-2015, 08:42 PM
Same here! Not very good at RP'ing, but I'd like to get better at it

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
i still like role playing, i'm just so very particular about it though.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
09-16-2015, 11:00 AM
(09-10-2015, 11:28 AM)Legacy Wrote: Just a quick little thread here to see who here is still interested in roleplaying, and also to put out an idea I've had recently to see if there's any interest.

It'd be a pokemon academy sort of RP but rather than leaving it completely open (which has spelt the doom of many an RP on many sites over the years) it's going to be more story-driven. I'll put out more details if there is any kind of an interest in this type of RP.

i'm not sure what type of RP that is, but if you are going to elaborate later anyway that would be fine. considering how long it has been since i've done an official and classic role play, i wouldn't mind trying it unless there is something in particular i don't like about it.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]