Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Runescape: Lost City of the Elves
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Runescape: Lost City of the Elves
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
02-10-2015, 11:46 AM
I'm sure many of you have either heard of or have played Runescape at some point in time, myself included. I hadn't played in well over two years but for some reason I decided to check it out just for nostalgia sake to see how it looked now and I was a bit surprised to say the least.

The game has a very nice new tutorial area with many characters throughout the land having unique voices that speak the dialogue. They have given the game a better MMORPG feel by adding combat abilities which can be hotkeyed for quick activation. A new skill, Divination, which I have yet to try out but am assuming it is Members only. They have also added a feature called Bonds which can be obtained using in game wealth to acquire membership! Granted the Bonds themselves cost nearly 8 Million gold coins but it still gives people an option who don't want to use actually money on the game. Gold seems to be easier to acquire than when I last played as well since I was able to make around 200k in around 2 hours with a new character.

These changes have peaked my interest in the game yet again and have made me want to play with some friends so I was curious if anyone else still plays or would be interested in starting up a new character and joining me? ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪568.28
Registered
02-10-2015, 12:42 PM
I'll play! I will probably suck though Tongue haha

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
02-10-2015, 12:47 PM
(02-10-2015, 12:42 PM)Rouge007 Wrote: I'll play! I will probably suck though Tongue haha

Sweet! I can help you get started ^^ just make a character then tell me what your name is and I can come find you Tongue

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪568.28
Registered
02-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Let me know when you want to play again Big Grin

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!