Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: Flareon's Request Thread
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: Flareon's Request Thread
Flareon
User title, what user title

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-13-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 04:46 PM by Flareon.)
Right thought that I would open one of these up.  I can take requests on what I have said below.  If you want to see what I have done so far then please read this thread.

What I can do is signatures, Facebook covers and web layouts (if you're wanting one).

Signatures:

Spoiler:
Size: Size of signature that you want
Image/Render: Please link me the image or render that you want me to use
Resources: If you have resources that you want me to use personally then please give me the links, if not then I will use my own
Text: Do you want your username/name on it
Other Information/Text: Do you want me to put additional text, if so what, or anything else on your signature then please explain.

Facebook Covers: Default for Facebook covers is 851x315px

Spoiler:
Image/Render: Please link me the image or render that you want me to use
Resources: If you have resources that you want me to use personally then please give me the links, if not then I will use my own
Text: Do you want your username/name on it
Other Information/Text: Do you want me to put additional text, if so what, or anything else on your signature then please explain.

Web Layouts: This can take longer to do so please allow a few days for completion for them

Spoiler:
Image/Render: What images or renders do you want me to use and please provide links.
Resources: Please link all the resources that you would like me to use, if not then I will use my own.
Site Name: Would you like me to add your site name, if not then I will create an editable one on the layout.
Type of layout:  I mainly do two types so either an I-frame based or a divider layer.
Other Information:  What else do you want me to put on your layout, then just say.
To view some of the previews of my layouts then please view my gallery on DeviantART page here.

For all please allow some time for completion and hope to add to this in the future and when posting please state what one that you would like to have.

[Image: flareon1_zpsssfazann.png]
I can be warm and fluffy, if you give me some Fire moves

3DS ING: Bekki
FC: 3325-3204-7173

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop Rhapsody 2 153 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  Request: Signature and Avatar Request Du Toit 2 318 07-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Last Post by Du Toit
  Request: Siggy Request! Luigi's Purple Coins 9 805 07-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post by Cyanide