Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: Gengar's sprite shop
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: Gengar's sprite shop
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
05-30-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 10:13 PM by medicham.)
Hey everyone! i know i won't get too many request but i am still nervous about this for some reason. i will do my best and keep trying until i satisfy.

Gengar's Sprite Shop

examples and recent/previous works
a lot of these sprites look better with darker backgrounds rather than transparent ones
Spoiler:
[Image: PrankerGengar_zpsc74f4eac.png][Image: twinninjasF_zps5a238731.png][Image: NinjaM22_zpsb291e3c3.png][Image: NinjaF22_zps61eb470b.png] [Image: trainersprite_zps02865e7a.png] [Image: kimono_zpscf3cea86.png]
[Image: TrainerG2_zpsd0ec26f2.png][Image: NinjaM2_zps786927e4.png][Image: NinjaM_zps67f43e7b.png][Image: NinjaF2_zpsa4fab732.png][Image: NinjaF_zpsd86b01c0.png][Image: solidrockcelebi2_zpsa39fb13e.png][Image: mastertheif_zpsb6aca2cd.png][Image: flashfirescizor_zps3f3ad4ae.png][Image: dratanium_zpsf3d489e8.png][Image: rustunehatenatrainer_zpsd3f54f34.png][Image: johtostartersfusion_zpsa9dbbfba.png][Image: gamingwaiter_zps03dd42a9.png][Image: Focusblastgengar_zps434f9083.png][Image: wizardstaff_zps95c68954.png][Image: sword_zpsb3be499c.png][Image: saphireball_zpsf53e1703.png][Image: rubyball_zps7fc47ef5.png][Image: redsonic_zps17dade79.png][Image: hitmonchantrainerfusion_zpsb1378095.png][Image: goldensnitch_zps49d75972.png][Image: goldenball_zpse7f2bc4b.png][Image: gengarball_zps852d3873.png][Image: flightball_zpsb6965843.png][Image: emeraldball_zps5d0e6a18.png][Image: bwball_zpscbe646e9.png][Image: coolgengar2_zps2ec87809.png][Image: clamoyster_zpse55da9be.png][Image: speedboostslacking_zps55659c09.png][Image: solidrockcelebi_zps58825eae.png][Image: flashfirescizor_zps5c7f90ad.png][Image: tintedlensgengar_zpscd546098.png][Image: multscaledrizzlekyogre_zps2f5f10d1.png][Image: coolgengar_zpsf1f61d8c.png][Image: Mrkadabra_zpse4aa178f.png][Image: cheeryclefairy_zps878f9349.png][Image: armoredblastoise_zps652ae6e9.png]

please provide the following information to help me make your
sprite. please write "none" or leave the section blank if
you want that part of the form left out of sprite.
please put "No preference" if you do not want
anything specifically and would like me to decide for you.
you do not need to pay to receive your complete sprite, but if you
are generous or have extra that would be very nice of you to do so.
if you cannot pay that is fine too. please donate based on value of
the sprite to you if you want. 0-50 is the range but if you want
to give more that is okay too. please let me know how i have done
so i can improve and let me know if you would like to have your
sprite put on display. i may put a limit if i get too many request,
but i do not see that happening. feel free to ask any questions
regarding editing or related subjects.

Re-editing:
any changes you may want after seeing your sprites are free of charge.

background:
custom (please be detailed or provide the background you want to be used), color or transparent

recoloring:
name base Pokemon and the Pokemon that the colors will be sampled
from. if you ask for more than one Pokemon please describe where you
want which set or colors to be unless you have no preference. custom coloring is also acceptable but will definitely require details and or descriptions on what colors to use and maybe even where to use them. trainers as well as other sprites (even items) may be used to sample colors.

fusion:
please indicate base Pokemon and the Pokemon parts will be sampled
from. recoloring is recommended. trainers as well as other sprites (even items)
may be used to sample parts and or be the base object in which parts from samples will be applied to.

dress up:
please indicate items to be held or worn, if you
want something added that is not an item from the game that is
okay too. i would have to see what i can do about custom object
sprites and will need a description of the object you want me to
make or find. you may also provide sprites of objects or the
sprite of the object(s) you want me to add, but it is not required.

generation:
it helps if you post the sprite you want edited(non animated please)
if you do not list the generation of the sprite or post a sprite
i will assume you want gen 5. i will do do gen 6 if requested when
generation 6 sprites are released or available. i will get to work
ASAP, but sometimes i can be busy. i do not take credit for all sprites i use to edit.
i may borrow some parts from other sites.

Form

Background:
Recoloring:
Fusion:
Dress up:
Generation:
Donation:
(completely optional)

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013, 11:27 PM by shenanigans.)
Background: Transparent
Recoloring: Artist's preference.
Fusion:
- Base: Lucario
- Secondary: Typhlosion, Charizard. (The fire and wings and such.)
Dress up: A sword.
Generation: Artist's preference.
Donation: ₪350

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
05-31-2013, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013, 04:02 AM by medicham.)
(05-30-2013, 11:27 PM)Skye Wrote: Background: Transparent
Recoloring: Artist's preference.
Fusion:
- Base: Lucario
- Secondary: Typhlosion, Charizard. (The fire and wings and such.)
Dress up: A sword.
Generation: Artist's preference.
Donation: ₪350

i have completed your sprite. any re-editing is free just in case you want something changed up, fixed or tweaked. here it is
Spoiler:
[Image: fusionforskye_zps43612f09.png]

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-31-2013, 07:26 AM
Background: Transparent
Recoloring: Use the colors of any of these Pokemon
Fusion: Lapras - Aerodactyl - Prinplup
I don't want any particular base. Smile I just want them fused. (If you don't knowhow to fuse without a base, then it is fine, you can use Lapras as the base)
Dress up: None
Generation: HGSS
Donation: Given when complete
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-31-2013, 08:11 AM

That looks absolutely amazing, Gavi. Thank you so much. ^^

Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
05-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Holly cow! I knew you were good but not that good! Looks like the competition is rising for me! :p Also, how do you get the transparent backgrounds?

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
05-31-2013, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013, 08:31 PM by medicham.)
(05-31-2013, 08:32 AM)ChaosMasterMartin Wrote: Holly cow! I knew you were good but not that good! Looks like the competition is rising for me! :p Also, how do you get the transparent backgrounds?

i downloaded gimp. i had to learn how to use it and sometimes Google but i think there is a guide you can download. i didn't, but it is pretty awesome. haha thanks but this might be a fluke. here is a picture guide i used. just press control L to open the shown in window in the picture. try to get gimp 2.8
Spoiler:
[Image: gimp-layer-groups.png]

so basically there are about 7 easy steps. press Ctrl + L and then right click on "background" (the default name for a layer) or the the layer you will be pasting your sprite in, then delete the background by pressing delete while in the layers window or using another tool. paste your picture or final sprite. then go to file, click export to or press Ctrl + Shift + E. save it as a png file. so the extension has to be .png. after the first time you will probably not have to change the file type again when exporting.

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
05-31-2013, 03:46 PM
(05-31-2013, 07:26 AM)teamplasma Wrote: Background: Transparent
Recoloring: Use the colors of any of these Pokemon
Fusion: Lapras - Aerodactyl - Prinplup
I don't want any particular base. Smile I just want them fused. (If you don't knowhow to fuse without a base, then it is fine, you can use Lapras as the base)
Dress up: None
Generation: HGSS
Donation: Given when complete

i have your sprite done. i use Aerodactyl as more of the base. if you still want Lapras as the base instead let me know. this is what i came up with.
Spoiler:
[Image: fusionforplasma_zps60565bb3.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop Rhapsody 2 597 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  Shop: Zether-man's shop of stuff! Zether-Man 100 8,639 10-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Last Post by Porygon
  Shop: Plaz's Pixel Shop teamplasma 64 6,644 09-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Last Post by teamplasma
  Shop: Zueq's Banner Shop *requests closed* Zueq 77 11,912 09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Kevin