Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: Gondracorn's Original Pixelmon Shop
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: Gondracorn's Original Pixelmon Shop
gondracorn
Pokémon Trainer

*

Status: Offline :(
Posts: 30
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation: 0
PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
#1
08-14-2013, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013, 07:27 PM by gondracorn.)
Okay, finally, I'm an official original spriter! After days of working on my first sprite, I finally perfected it to form!

So, here's how it works:

Send me your colored picture (it must be your design and must be in Traditional art with pencils/crayon/watercolor/ect... I do not accept digital art for copyright reasons)

I will set the price depending on how difficult it is. The price WILL be reasonable, so you should not need to worry about unfair payment prices.

Note that not all prices will be the same.

Constraints are limited to 80 by 80 pixels, the ruby/sapphire price. I can only draw what you display to me, so if you want me to draw a backside picture and give me a frontside, the deal is immediately off.

I accept multi requests, but they take time.

Requests will be done on a feel-the-flow basis, so I may do yours, stop, work on someone elses, stop, then work back on yours, and so on.


Please note, I do work for free... that is... it's fun, so you can guarentee a money back notice.



How money back works: First you pay 10 percent of the amount as a deal sealer. In return, I create your sprite you desire. If you don't like what I create, you can request your 10% refunded back to you. If you do like what I created for you, you pay the rest of the 90% of the price, and then I will send you the original copy of the sprite (without the preview watermark). If I don't create your sprite, refuse to send you your sprite, and/or don't refund you if I am unable to create your desired sprite, you may send a complaint to the Admins and request to terminate my account. (Please note, you will still not get your money back this way, since the money that was on my terminated account is now lost. So if you are thinking of cheating me by playing the "shrewdness" game, think again. It won't work. Smile )
Reply
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

*

Status: Offline :(
Posts: 1,479
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation: 75
PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
#2
08-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Could you give an example of your work?
Reply
gondracorn
Pokémon Trainer

*

Status: Offline :(
Posts: 30
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation: 0
PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
#3
08-15-2013, 12:14 PM
(08-14-2013, 07:53 PM)teamplasma Wrote: Could you give an example of your work?

Sorry, but the only example I have is of a gondracorn, and since I am trying to keep gondracorns a big surprise due to my story I'm writing and the game I'm creating, I cannot share it at the moment. I can, however, tell you that it's 100% original.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop Rhapsody 2 656 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  Shop: Zether-man's shop of stuff! Zether-Man 100 8,860 10-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Last Post by Porygon
  Shop: Plaz's Pixel Shop teamplasma 64 6,804 09-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Last Post by teamplasma
  Shop: Zueq's Banner Shop *requests closed* Zueq 77 12,061 09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Kevin