Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: Inferna's Arts and Sprites~ [Also taking requests]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: Inferna's Arts and Sprites~ [Also taking requests]
inferna
New Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-17-2012, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2012, 08:57 AM by inferna.)
Welcome to my thread~

I've been drawing since god knows when and spriting for around 4/5 years now, art is definitely one of my passions in life c:
I have a ton of stuff so I'm just going to show off my favourites because otherwise you'd be here all day xD

Sprites
Recolours
[Image: slowtifli.png][Image: gollurkbat.png][Image: skarm-oh.png][Image: geekstinkbreath.png][Image: megaloom.png]

Mixes/Splices
[Image: keckleecacetoed.png][Image: policroak.png][Image: piggytung.png][Image: toxchickity_by_infernrar-d3gxg0v.png][Image: emongachu.png]

Revamps
[Image: nidokingggg.png][Image: vaporevamp.png][Image: smoochvamp.png]

Reposes:
[Image: reposes_by_infernrar-d4r5u0c.png]

Pixelovers:
[Image: archeops_pixelover_by_infernrar-d4ll067.png][Image: magmar_by_infernrar-d4ebyzm.png][Image: scrafty_pixelover_by_infernrar-d4cs388.png]

I also do gifs from sprites:
[Image: evolve_by_infernrar-d49bni2.gif]
[Image: walk_with_me_by_infernrar-d49n4df.gif]

Digital Art
[Click on links to view]
Sandshrew
Scyther
Sableye
Altaria
Frost Dragon

Traditional Art
Escavalier and Karrablast
Zebstrika
Luxray
Alt Samurott
Pidgeot

I'll take a few requests if anyone's interested.

Sprite Requests
Recolours: I'll do 4/5th gen, please state the base.
Mixes: As above, state what base.
Revamps: What gen, I/II sprite, eg Pikachu from Yellow.
Reposes: Pokemon must have an equal number of limbs/similar shape, no Dialgas reposed as Caterpies please xD
Pixelovers: I can also do headshots like this or full sized. Headshots will be avvie sized, full sized will be sig sized. Please provide an image [tcg, sugomori, dream world, anime screen caps etc] and I'll get on it :3

Gif Requests
These take a while and only 1st - 4th gen mon can be used. I'll either do an evolving gif or a team gif.
Evolving gifs can be up to 3 stages, shiny Pokemon can be used also. The glow colour can be changed if you like :3
For the team gif provide a brief description of your trainer [or an ingame one] and what Pokemon you'd like following you, along with any emotions.

Art Requests
For just now I'm only going to draw digital stuff and it'll just be Pokemon realted. I can try and make stuff sig sized like this but in most cases it'll have to be bigger. I'll draw up to 3 Pokemon in a picture, and it'll have a simple bg.

[Note i do have a life so requests may take longer than anticipated but don't be afraid to nag me xD]

For the moment I'm doing 3 sprite requests, 1 gif and 1 art request at a time. One request per person~

Request List
1. [SPRITE REQUEST - OPEN]
2. [SPRITE REQUEST - OPEN]
3. [SPRITE REQUEST - OPEN]
4. [GIF REQUEST - OPEN]
5. [ART REQUEST - OPEN]

So if you're requesting put Request like that in your post so I don't miss it x3

Thanks for viewing my thread, c&c greatfully appriciated c:

My dA is here if anyone wants to have a look~
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
06-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Oh wow, I've finally met someone on this forum that's better than me at fusion sprites! Might actually request your help later on a secret project that few people on here know what it is.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Firstly, Welcome to PokeSun! You have some amazing work here, I especially love your Mixes/Splices, I'd say they were your best work despite not being GameFreak style spriting. Your reposes seem a little bit jagged and perhaps need to be smoothed out a bit. Also I noticed you're a member of the Cubone Fan Club on DA as well Tongue
inferna
New Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-19-2012, 08:55 AM
(06-17-2012, 07:06 AM)ChaosMasterMartin Wrote: Oh wow, I've finally met someone on this forum that's better than me at fusion sprites! Might actually request your help later on a secret project that few people on here know what it is.

Haha thanks xD and ooh sounds cool~

(06-17-2012, 07:06 AM)Niblesess Wrote: Firstly, Welcome to PokeSun! You have some amazing work here, I especially love your Mixes/Splices, I'd say they were your best work despite not being GameFreak style spriting. Your reposes seem a little bit jagged and perhaps need to be smoothed out a bit. Also I noticed you're a member of the Cubone Fan Club on DA as well Tongue

Thanks :3 yeah i've never really liked GF style spriting, although I do get that they'd look more official if I did xD Yeah some of the reposes are a bit iffy, need to fix them. Yeah I am, I need to add my dA to the first post at some point :3

speaking of da, here is a new picture:
[Image: ghost_stories_by_infernrar-d545w4r.png]
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
06-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Absolutely love your pixel-overs - great work. I keep meaning to try them out.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
06-19-2012, 09:07 AM
I have to agree with Morrigan here. Your pixel-overs are extremely good as well as some of your other works. I like your .gif sprite also. I look forward to seeing what you work on next. Great quality work here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Zueq's Banner Shop *requests closed* Zueq 77 12,084 09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Kevin
  Shop: Zether-man's arty stuff. Now taking requests. Zether-Man 15 2,779 05-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Last Post by Zether-Man
  Request: Avatar and Signature Requests Legacy 0 426 05-21-2012, 06:16 AM
Last Post by Legacy
  Shop: [Requests Closed] Graphical Bliss Mitchell 34 2,627 03-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Last Post by Mitchell