Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: Rhapsody's Art Request Shop
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
03-02-2017, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 06:33 PM by Rhapsody.)
I decided to get into making art again, mostly for practice. I don't know how long I'll do this, since I tend to have trouble staying dedicated to one thing, but I'll try my best to get the first few requests that come in done.

Here's a quick showcase of my work (newest to oldest);

Spoiler:
[Image: tXYu56.png] [Image: 6gqV19.png]

[Image: z66bmn.png] [Image: 6cLp4i.png]

[Image: delphox_by_witheredpyre-d6wrrle.png] [Image: delphox_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6wrrcm.png]

[Image: mega_blaziken_by_witheredpyre-d6r2319.png] [Image: mega_blaziken_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6r236c.png]

[Image: sephiroth_by_witheredpyre-d6irtnh.png] [Image: sephiroth_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6irts3.png]

[Image: doctor_whooves_type_1_white_text_black_b...6irss9.png] [Image: doctor_whooves_type_1_avatar_by_withered...6irtj4.png]

[Image: chrysalis_by_witheredpyre-d6irqhw.png] [Image: chrysalis_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6irqo9.png]

[Image: alucard_rounded_by_witheredpyre-d6h2vco.png] [Image: alucard_avatar_rounded_by_witheredpyre-d6h2vh6.png]

[Image: mewtwo_by_witheredpyre-d6gjwwv.png] [Image: mewtwo_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6gjx96.png]

[Image: lucario_by_witheredpyre-d6g4fmc.png] [Image: lucario_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6g4gl6.png]

[Image: duskull_by_witheredpyre-d6g1zex.png] [Image: duskull_avatar_by_witheredpyre-d6g1zp0.png]

[Image: deoxys_signature_by_witheredpyre-d6cq329.png]

If you want to request a signature and avatar, just post below with the following information;

Code:
[b]Character[/b]:
[b]Color Scheme[/b]:
[b]Dimensions[/b]:
[b]Border?[/b]:
[b]Rounded?[/b]:
[b]Name?[/b]:

Character: What character do you want the signature and avatar to be of? If it's a character with a common name, provide the series. Optionally provide art of the character that you want used (if it's unsuitable for it I'll tell you this).
Color Scheme: What color scheme do you want? Ideally it should be matching the character's pallette. If you don't provide a color scheme, I'll do it myself, no problem.
Dimensions: What dimensions do you want the signature? I work best with either 450x175 or 550x175, but it's up to you. If you don't provide this information I'll pick one of those two.
Border?: Some of my signatures in my showcase have a border. Do you want yours to have one as well? Typically the border will be stylized to match the character and color scheme.
Rounded?: Do you want the signature and avatar to have rounded corners?
Name?: Do you want your name on the avatar? Typically a font will be chosen that matches the character.

[Image: tXYu56.png]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,635.06
Founder and Administrator
03-05-2017, 07:32 PM
I want to order something, but I'm not quite sure yet. I'm going to have to think about it for a while. :p
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
03-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Updated thread with new example.

[Image: tXYu56.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: ✯Ho-OhLugia✯'s Art Gallery! ✯Ho-OhLugia✯ 34 3,326 09-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Request: Signature and Avatar Request Du Toit 2 343 07-26-2015, 08:27 AM