Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: The Forbidden Symposium [CLOSED]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: The Forbidden Symposium [CLOSED]
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
07-25-2014, 05:59 PM
The quality of your GFX work is splendid, as always. Do you mind if I put in a request?

Spoiler:
Bekah.

Username: Law
Banner Subject: Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
Image Size: 500 x 200
Colour Scheme: A bit of a yellow tint, but feel free to modify it to your liking.
Text: No text needed.
Border: None.
Anything Else?: I'd like a matching avatar to go along with the banner.

Thank you, in advance!

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
07-26-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014, 02:14 PM by Hana Song.)
(07-25-2014, 05:59 PM)Law Wrote: The quality of your GFX work is splendid, as always. Do you mind if I put in a request?

Spoiler:
Bekah.

Colour Scheme: A bit of a yellow tint, but feel free to modify it to your liking.

Thank you, in advance!

Well, thank you very much! And I don't mind at all, I really enjoying fulfilling requests.

[Image: JDnaEhp.png]

[Image: D0Bfv8f.png]

Trafalgar Law, One Piece
Layers: 24
For: @Law

Took me a little while to actually find a render for this guy, and I was really tempted to use the one that you already have in your avatar because it's actually really nice. Settled on this, though. Thanks for asking for a slightly yellow colour theme, too, it's given me a reason to try out some other C4D that I've not used so far. Tried to keep it as yellow as possible, but as with most things, looks like I accidentally started slipping into purple and pink. Honestly can't help it.

I think it turned out okay, though, and I hope you think so too. I'll be more than happy to redo it if it's not what you asked for, so don't be afraid to ask me to!

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Great work with the color scheme Nisha; the darks compliment the yellow well and you used a really nice render!! Love it!
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
07-26-2014, 06:37 PM
(07-26-2014, 02:13 PM)Nisha Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 05:59 PM)Law Wrote: The quality of your GFX work is splendid, as always. Do you mind if I put in a request?

Spoiler:
Bekah.

Thank you, in advance!

Well, thank you very much! And I don't mind at all, I really enjoying fulfilling requests.

[Image: JDnaEhp.png]

[Image: D0Bfv8f.png]

Trafalgar Law, One Piece
For: @Law

Took me a little while to actually find a render for this guy, and I was really tempted to use the one that you already have in your avatar because it's actually really nice. Settled on this, though. Thanks for asking for a slightly yellow colour theme, too, it's given me a reason to try out some other C4D that I've not used so far. Tried to keep it as yellow as possible, but as with most things, looks like I accidentally started slipping into purple and pink. Honestly can't help it.

I think it turned out okay, though, and I hope you think so too. I'll be more than happy to redo it if it's not what you asked for, so don't be afraid to ask me to!

Thank you very much!

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Hana Song

Registered
07-26-2014, 07:31 PM
(07-26-2014, 06:06 PM)mewakari13 Wrote: Great work with the color scheme Nisha; the darks compliment the yellow well and you used a really nice render!! Love it!

Oh my gosh, Mewi posted in my thread. We've made it, ladies and gentleman, it's official

(07-26-2014, 06:37 PM)Law Wrote: Thank you very much!

No problem, glad you like it!

anxiety trip
Hana Song

Registered
07-29-2014, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 03:58 AM by Hana Song.)
[Image: CoDSoil.png]

Cerebella, Skullgirls

[Image: 2vNfENP.png]

Parasoul, Skullgirls
Layers: 27

[Image: sMQqgMS.png]

Ms. Fortune, Skullgirls
Layers: 25

anxiety trip
Hana Song

Registered
09-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Tried something a littler different last night, that I'm hoping to tie into my next username and theme - no guesses which movie I've gone to see lately (and absolutely loved). Not sure when the username change is coming, but it's going to be sick hype, just you watch.

So I started out with an idea. I wanted to just do a text set of some song lyrics, and have it in kind of a 70s pop/comic book style, if you get what I mean. Thick outlines, the kind of dotted texture of comic book pages, a nice bubble-like look to it. I found a nice enough font to start out with, and the colours were already basically decided for me.

[Image: SPntOkx.png]

I'm actually really happy with how it turned out in the end. Took a few tries, and maybe three hours early this morning to get right, but hey, I think it was totally worth it, I'm very happy with the result! Might start doing more and more of these, they're pretty simple when you get the hang of it.

Still though, I'd much appreciate some comments!

anxiety trip
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
11-15-2014, 09:48 AM
Hey @Costello, I love the work you did with the lettering above, especially with the shading and outline. I was wondering if you could make me a signature with that style of lettering.

For the smaller letters, I'd like the words "Mafia Queen". And then, right below them in bigger letters, I'd like my next username, Symonenko.

If you're too busy to get to this right away, it's okay! Thank you!
Hana Song

Registered
11-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Sure thing, I've gotten pretty quick at them lately. Any colour preferences?

anxiety trip
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
11-15-2014, 11:09 AM
No, not really, I like the color scheme you used in the Cherry Bomb picture!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: signature request [Closed] medicham 0 299 11-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Last Post by medicham
  Shop: Zueq's Banner Shop *requests closed* Zueq 77 9,751 09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Kevin
  Shop: [Temp] Art shop [closed] cinnamin 13 1,138 02-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Zether-Man
  Request: Signature Request: Ampharos (Closed) Amphy 1 471 05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post by Zueq