Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Shop: The Forbidden Symposium [CLOSED]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Shop: The Forbidden Symposium [CLOSED]
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
11-15-2014, 02:32 PM
@Symonenko Alrighty, here's a couple of versions because I wanted to mess around with them a little.

[Image: SqJ5jNM.png]

[Image: Fj8yVjO.png]

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
11-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Thank you so much!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Well, I am very impressed with what you can do, so I thought I'd see what you can do with Pokemon Adventures! I might not use it as a current signature, but when I have my current one for a while... I mean Mawile, then I'll put this one.

Username: ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Banner Subject: All Pokemon Adventures Main Characters from Red to Emerald (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)
Image Size: 500x200px
Colour Scheme: Quite hard to choose since all of the characters have different colour schemes, but the background, can it be gold and silver?
Text: A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS
Border: (defaults to 10px borders down the left and right of the image, see examples above) can the border be purple with the default size and area?
Anything Else?: Can you put the Pokemon Adventures characters in the order specified above? Thanks!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Hana Song

Registered
11-15-2014, 06:42 PM
@✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Ugh. I gave it a try, and I'm going to have to decline this request, sorry. Simply far too many renders when there aren't even any that I can find of even half-decent quality, and on top of that you want me to cram them all into a 500x200px space? Sorry, I'm not going to take that any further than I already tried to.

I mean, thanks for saying that my examples are impressive and such, but saying that then giving me an order with 10 subjects when it's pretty obvious from my examples that I work with at most, well, one, is kinda rude.

anxiety trip
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Rude? Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to be rude... Do you think you can do just Silver? I'm so sorry....

Username: ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Banner Subject: Silver, Pokemon Adventures
Image Size: 500x200px
Colour Scheme: Silver and Red or Black and Red, which ever one works the best...
Text: SILVER
Border: (defaults to 10px borders down the left and right of the image, see examples above) can the border be blue with the default size and area?
Anything Else?: No, just the key word Bekah...

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Wow you are honestly talented! I've always wanted to someday be able to be great at graphics but I never knew being this good was even possible 0_0 How much do you charge per order? Smile

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
Hana Song

Registered
11-22-2014, 08:15 AM
@✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Tried what I could. Not too happy with it, but hopefully it's okay for you. I'm far too tired and ill today to think of what I can do to make it any better, and my laptop's so slow today that it's taking 10+ seconds for it to realise I've tried to move a layer around.

[Image: l2yyMzZ.png]

(11-21-2014, 09:57 PM)StrawberryG Wrote: Wow you are honestly talented! I've always wanted to someday be able to be great at graphics but I never knew being this good was even possible 0_0 How much do you charge per order? Smile

Aw, well thank you very much! I don't charge anything for an order, totally free. I'm sorry if you're thinking of asking for a signature though, I've decided that I'm going to be closing my shop for a while. I've not really been feeling that into graphics lately, and I've been aiming to try out a whole new style for me. When I'm ready, I'll either open this thread, or make an entire new one with my updated gallery.

So, sorry for that, but if you do want a graphic, feel free to PM me or leave me a message!

Shop closed.

anxiety trip
Hana Song

Registered
03-27-2015, 04:44 PM
[Image: Qe09Jvs.png]

Athena, Borderlands
Layers: 20

First banner I've done in CS5, and it's probably my favourite so far. Not done any graphics for a while, and this was the first I've done using just a stock photo to start with. Pretty sure I've stepped my graphics up another level, though.

anxiety trip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: signature request [Closed] medicham 0 298 11-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Last Post by medicham
  Shop: Zueq's Banner Shop *requests closed* Zueq 77 9,751 09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Kevin
  Shop: [Temp] Art shop [closed] cinnamin 13 1,138 02-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Zether-Man
  Request: Signature Request: Ampharos (Closed) Amphy 1 471 05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post by Zueq