Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Smoak's Gallery of Stuff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Smoak's Gallery of Stuff
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
09-21-2013, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014, 08:51 PM by smoakdragon.)
It's been a long time since I said I wanted to make an art gallery, but here it finally is! Or at least, the start of one. Ehehehe ^_^"

I'll upload pictures from time to time, even if they're just a bunch of doodles. All art is worthy! Big Grin

So anyways, feel free to look, comment, or critique. I appreciate it yall! :3

IMAGE HEAVY
Spoiler:
Here's a project I did last school year in my technology class. We had to start from scratch in Photoshop, and turn a white screen into a picture! I took a little longer than the rest of the class... Blush
[Image: 254ykuu.jpg]

This is a sketch of Aldora/Aldera, a CAP Pokemon that was created by @tylerg1011 . Hopefully we'll be finished soon with the concept art, and can move along to the spriting soon! Big Grin
[Image: iyl8rc.jpg]

I entered this in PokeSun's Summer Festival Art Contest. It had to be a picture of your favorite Pokemon... but I included my second favorite as well! (Jolteon)
[Image: 2rcsets.jpg]

These two cats are actually Pokemon I invented when I was about 12 or 13, so before Diamond and Pearl even came out. They were supposed to be the fire starter evolution line with fire/fighting typing... But GameFreak decided to create Infernape and Emboar, so my firey cat's would be expected to get a not-so-warm welcome. :/ I still love them anyways! These are only the first two in the evolution line. I mad a third one, but lost the paper... T_T
[Image: 303kz6w.jpg]

Just a random drawing I did one night when I was bored... Tongue
[Image: 5xvnk.jpg]

And lastly, here's a character I made up for two different projects in that same technology class that I mentioned earlier. His name's Tuck. :3
[Image: mkgjef.jpg]

EDIT: I am now open for requests! These will be strictly hand-drawn; I'm not a computer wizard whatsoever. XD

I'm pretty open to anything, but as you see in my gallery, my artistic skills revolve around animals. Don't let that discourage you if you wanted a person in your picture though, I'm willing to give anything a try!

I don't really have any guidelines as to how your request should be structured. Feel free to add a reference photo if you want! Or I'll just find my own. :3

*Disclaimer: As far as how long each request will take, I'm not guaranteeing anything immediate, but I will try my best to get them back in a decent amount of time*

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
09-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Here's a lighter post of the two parking spots I painted this summer. One for my friend and one for me!

NOT So Image... Heavy... XD
Spoiler:
This one is my friend's
[Image: xc3imw.jpg]

And this one is mine! Big Grin
[Image: 2ur9hev.jpg]

WhiteNoise
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-26-2013, 06:24 PM
These are all fantastic @smoakdragon! (though, you already know I love your artwork :3). I think my favorite is the one you did in your technology class. Really cute!

Veni, Vidi, Vici
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
09-27-2013, 09:33 AM
Thank you WhiteNoise! :3

You should put up an art gallery too! I'm sure lots of people would like to see your art! Big Grin

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
10-07-2013, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 09:02 PM by smoakdragon.)
Here's a couple a lot more pictures! :3

IMAGE HEAVY
Spoiler:
This is a project that I had in English last week. We were randomly assigned a pilgrim from the Old English story Canterbury Tales, and I got the Skipper! Apparently he's this really cool pirate guy, while all of the other pilgrims were boring. XD Anyways, I really had fun making this poster!
[Image: mb7215.jpg]

These next few pictures are just random doodles... ranging from about 5th or 6th grade to now... enjoy!

Martial Arts Wolf? (about 3 years ago)
[Image: 1111kib.jpg]

Sherlux Holmes X3 (over this summer)
[Image: j6s77t.jpg]

Random doodle page (sometime this year)
[Image: 330ae0x.jpg]

Chinese Dragon (5th or 6th grade... I think? XD)
[Image: 2jdn8cj.jpg]

One of the drawings for my art summer assignment before Sophomore year (2 years ago)
[Image: bhn1co.jpg]

Random dragon sketch (2 years ago)
[Image: 15i9tw8.jpg]

Unfinished Dragon drawing... It still has to be lined and colored. I haven't touched it for a while! :O (2 years ago0
[Image: sljrf6.jpg]

Random cat doodle... I tried to recreate these animals that were in one of my dreams. They had the body of a cheetah, uniform stripes (unlike a tiger pattern), and the head of a... I don't even know Tongue (2 years ago)
[Image: 10eo6d0.jpg]

Another unfinished project XD
[Image: 24m8e80.jpg]
[Image: 2ccrv29.jpg]
[Image: 1y79lg.jpg]

Aaaaand they all turn out sideways. Great Sad
Sorry about that. I don't know how to fix it!

Manaphy72
Hi there!

Registered
12-02-2013, 12:52 AM
-_- I am completely jealous right now.. I wish I could draw like that xD

Your art is something I have never seen! Your lines are perfect. Your coloring is perfect. Your EVERYTHING is perfect! No critique except please keep posting! I know you haven't posted in awhile, but those need to be seen more!

AWESOME JOB!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
12-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Aww, why thank you @Manaphy72! Blush

I'll definitely be around PokeSun more now that the first semester of school is winding down. There should be drawing posts in the near future! They'll be a little spaced out though, because I want to post at least a few at a time. Smile

Manaphy72
Hi there!

Registered
12-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Great to hear that, @smoakdragon:

I look forward to seeing your work and I am definitely a fan!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
12-05-2013, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013, 03:40 PM by smoakdragon.)
So I got bored in English today after I finished my work...

Spoiler:
He's just a jolly little dragon that's happy to be here :3 Feel free to give him a name if you want... He doesn't have one! D:
[Image: t6fs3r.jpg]

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
12-05-2013, 07:07 PM
How about Pyer? Big Grin

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zeth's art gallery Zether-Man 5 200 04-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Zueq's Art Gallery :: Avatars, Signatures, Userbars, and Photography Zueq 93 8,268 03-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  ShaneFit's Gallery ShaneFit 22 1,586 03-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Pyroar's Gallery Pyroar 2 473 04-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯