Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Smoak's Gallery of Stuff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Smoak's Gallery of Stuff
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
01-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Amazing...Is this a carrier for you because if you say your not a pro photographer I wouldn't believe you. Also I think the two birds in the second photo kinda photo bombed the first photo. xP

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,053.02
Registered
01-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Thank you @ChaosMasterMartin! I'm glad you like my photos that I took. ^^ It does look like the Cockatiels in the second picture are bombing the first bird picture. XD Birds are so much fun, they have such interesting little personalities! :3

And @FormerOG767, not only do you now have Sugar Gliders, but you used to have Cockatiels too?! I'm jealous.. Wink

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-23-2014, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 04:55 PM by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯.)
Wow, I just love your artworks, especially ALL of the sketches! Everyone in your class must be in awe, aren't they?

I also love your concept art of the Fire/Fighting starters as well as your doodles! I love to doodle too, and yours seem superior!
Oh, and I love how you put extra effort in your English classes (the artworks). It takes a lot of time, though, right? Oh, and your professional photography is... I'm lost for words now. All I could think of is perfect.

Thank you for inspiring me!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
10-17-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014, 08:07 PM by smoakdragon.)
@✯Ho-OhLugia✯ thank you so much for your kind words! That really means a lot to me! Blush I saw your art gallery and your colored pencil drawings are absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous of your talent and love your style! ^^

Here are a couple of recent sketches:

Spoiler:
A demon named Abbadon from a book that I read over the summer. :3
[Image: 3496ql5.jpg]

This incomplete dragon sketch was inspired by the animated short "Reversal of the Heart". I would highly recommend it to anyone, it's an amazing film.
[Image: 3023ozm.jpg]
I put a link to the video right 'here' if you want to watch it!

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Wow... I can't believe that with this talent you can be jealous of me! Be jealous of yourself!

Anyway, I love those quick sketches. If they took you a little bit of time, I'm impressed. Oh, and out of curiosity, do you do sculptures?

Do you also do requests?

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
10-17-2014, 08:42 PM
I could definitely do requests if you wanted something! Maybe I'll change that in my gallery title or my first post.

I must warn you though, my people-drawing skills are not up to par. XD I mean, with a reference photo I should be fine, but anything having to do with animals or animal-like creatures (Pokemon... you name it) is my forte! ^^

So ask away if you have requests!

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Actually, drawing people is what I have to focus on a bit too!

So, I would request a Reshiram and Zekrom drawing with Silver riding on Zekrom and Will riding on Reshiram. You know: This Silver: [Image: 200px-Silver_HGSS_Adventures_2.png]

And Will: [Image: 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Will.png]

Take your time. I know Reshiram and Zekrom are very detailed and Will is kind of a bit hard to draw and so is Silver, so take your time! Surprise me!

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
10-19-2014, 01:37 PM
@✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Your request has been accepted! (And actually almost completed HeHe! ) After I finished writing my mid-term paper last night, I decided to get started on your request! Everything is completely drawn, so basically all it is right now is a black and white line art. However, the only issue is that I don't have a decent set of markers to color it with. :/ If you'd like, I can give it to you as is. Maybe you could color it if you wanted! ^^

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Okay! Actually, we're doing linocuts now, so it's only black and white detail, so it would actually fit in with the topic for this term! And I love colouring by the way!

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
10-20-2014, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 09:59 PM by smoakdragon.)
@✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Haha I would assume you love to color, since your drawings are all so beautifully shaded! Smile
Anyways, here it is! Hope you like it! ^^

Spoiler:
[Image: epp3t3.jpg]

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, I don't really do sculptures. In college I don't really have the time or space for them, but maybe over summer, or whenever I'm home, I could try it out!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zeth's art gallery Zether-Man 5 211 04-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Zueq's Art Gallery :: Avatars, Signatures, Userbars, and Photography Zueq 93 8,347 03-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  ShaneFit's Gallery ShaneFit 22 1,617 03-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Pyroar's Gallery Pyroar 2 479 04-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯