Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Poll: Which is your favorite/which one should smoak get?
This poll is closed.
Unlucky Charms
0%
0 0%
Hobbes
0%
0 0%
Tiger
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smoak's New Phone Case
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Smoak's New Phone Case
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,184.28
Veterans
07-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Alright so everyone probably already knows that I'm suuuper indecisive, and the time has come for me to get a new phone case. Yipee! Somehow I've miraculously narrowed down my choices down to 3 options. I'm partial to one, but I won't say which Wink and I really do love them all. I'd like to see what y'all think, and thought a poll would be fun!

Option 1: Unlucky Charms
I really like cats and think this is super adorable. Like how can you not love all the little details? Plus my favorite color is red and I own a black cat. <3
Spoiler:
[Image: bgo0zq.jpg]

Option 2: Hobbes
Calvin and Hobbes still remains my favorite comic to this day. I have a whole stack of books that my dad gave to me that he owned when he was younger and I love them to pieces.
Spoiler:
[Image: dpzejt.jpg]

Option 3: Tiger
I think I became obsessed with tigers in 3rd grade, and they've been my favorite animal ever since. Plus I really like the aviator goggles/old fashioned racer vibe of this one. It cute. :3
Spoiler:
[Image: ogvshu.jpg]

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,184.28
Veterans
07-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Whoops, sorry @Zueq, this was a rookie move. I definitely didn't mean for this to post in the game corner, but wanted it to go in the "Miscellaneous Discussion" instead. I goofed. Sorry! ;_;

I also can't for the life of me find an option that would let me delete this, so you might have to move it if it needs to be moved... unless we can turn "choosing smoak's new phone case" into a game. XD

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪747.3
Veterans
07-11-2018, 09:22 AM
I like the Tiger! <3

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!