Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Spam...in the Forums  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Spam...in the Forums
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
03-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Got that on my profile as well. Can someone delete it for me?

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
03-17-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 11:10 AM by Rhapsody.)
Situation handled. The user was permabanned and all posts removed, along with a few posts that used to exist before this one. We don't need you guys to be talking to each other like that. I'm closing this thread now. Before that...

I want to make it clear that it's not our intention to be inactive. A lot of stuff has come up for us, myself included, and it's been mentioned in the Staff forum (although I'll go ahead and mention it in the Leaving thread too, since I'm technically on a temporary hiatus/inactivity), along with the forum itself being more inactive than usual. That being said, we still take our duties seriously and handle the issues that popped up when we get online and have enough time, instead of ignoring them.

Making a thread about the issue won't help the situation at all, given that this only causes situations like the one I just had to delete. Report the post, move on, etc. If someone posts spam on your profile, send a PM to a moderator to delete it, and we'll get to it.

I know you guys aren't particularly happy with our inactivity, and we'll try to make up for it, but in the meantime, don't give us more work to do by fighting amongst yourselves.

[Image: tXYu56.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bots and spam medicham 2 513 08-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Last Post by medicham
  What would you guys like to see on the forums? Zueq 9 1,217 01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Zueq