Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Starter Trades :)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Starter Trades :)
FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-15-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 02:56 PM by FormerOG767.)
Hello everyone ^^ I've been breeding my Chesnaught lately to get little baby Chespin, or to be more specific, female Chespin. I am most likely going to put them on the GTS for what I want, since some of you may not have.. accessibility to what I want.

So! Now to the request. I would like the female versions of each other starter available in the game. I am looking for Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Fennekin, and Froakie.

My Chespin are still in eggs, so if you prefer them as such, then that option is available; otherwise, I can hatch them. However, I would like mine hatched Wink

If this thread doesn't get hits in... Three day, I'll just put them on the GTS.

Thanks guys :]

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/7yWZOgj.png[/img]
Thanks to FPB for the signature and avatar~

Check out my ASB profile! (or not... either way, it's there Tongue)

My FC is 0130-2313-2579; Let me know yours!
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
10-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Sadly, I don't have X and Y yet. I know this isn't the news that you're looking for Former, but once I get both games, I will gladly trade with you. ^^

So yeah, it doesn't seem that I will be able to get to the daycare center, even if I do get the games in time. It looks like you'll have to put them on the GTS. (In my case at least)

I am also going to have very similar requests once I get X and Y, so if you'd still be willing to trade Pokemon after these trades specifically, that would be great! Smile

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

Registered
10-17-2013, 02:33 AM
Yeah, totally! I also need Amaura and some other Pokemon.. But I'll probably have them soon anyways. I'll still likely be opening a shop soon for Gen VI Pokemon, but I was wondering if anyone would/could get them now. They'll just go on GTS and I'll open a shop by next week~

Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
10-17-2013, 07:29 AM
I got a Ditto! I'll try to breed my Blastoise until I get a female Squirtle.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

Registered
10-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Ok. I've noticed that you already have Chesnaught, and I went ahead and already got all of the others.. If you would like one of them, that'd be fine ^^ let me know if you want an egg or if it's fine that they're already hatched Smile

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
10-19-2013, 02:36 PM
i have Charmander eggs, Squirtle eggs & Fennekin eggs i need the other starters in eggs

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
10-26-2013, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 05:03 PM by shenanigans.)
I have access to Protean Froakie, if you'd be interested. I also have a Japanese Ditto, so I could attempt to Masuda a shiny if you wished, though since you mainly use them for breeding, I suppose that would be pointless? Shiny Greninja just looks so amazing. ^^"

Edit: May as well just put up everything I have that you may want, Former. After all, you managed to bear with all my trade requests in the past. My turn to help out a bit (though you prolly have most of these now)

I have~

Amaura
Tyrunt
Aerodactyl
Speed Boost Torchic
Ditto
Riolu
Eevee
Honedge
Goomy
Axew
Litwick
Phantump
Sableye
Spritzee
Snorlax
Venonat
Throh
Gible
Gastly
Sneasel
Snorunt
Larvitar
Noibat
All Kalos Starters
All Kanto Starters
Protean Froakie
Lapras
Snorlax

I have a lot more, but I'm just trying to cover exclusives/those with low encounter rates/etc. But if you need something else, ask and I may have it. I can also evolve/raise them up to learn a levelup move/etc. I have no access to post game content yet, though. I've kinda stopped proceeding plotwise, got distracted by the Battle Chateau and breeding. The fact that females pass down the pokeball they're caught in to their babies is pretty amazing. x:

FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

Registered
10-26-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 03:24 AM by FormerOG767.)
@Skye

Yeah, your assumptions are pretty much correct xD although I appreciate the gesture, I don't really care for shinies too much, and I have most of those Pokemon, except for Protean Froakie, which would be very nice. Also, do you happen to have Pokemon Y/Seviper with the Infiltrator ability? I've been looking for about an hour on Pokemon X now, but those stupid Zangoose always kill it or, when I manage to preserve it, it just doesn't have the ability :/ I could get you a Toxic Boost Zangoose for it~

Also also, is there anything you want in return? I have almost all of the version exclusives, such as Slurpuff (I meant Swirlix ;-Wink, Houndoor, etc. Basically all of them up to the seventh gym xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: jbman5's starter pokemon emporium Jbman5 14 1,592 11-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Last Post by Jbman5
  starter trades and other pokemon trades Jbman5 3 521 11-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post by Jbman5
  Megastone Trades Desix257 1 397 11-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  Event pokemon Trades pokewhlz 0 334 01-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post by pokewhlz