Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Sticky: Ask the Staff!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Sticky: Ask the Staff!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
05-05-2014, 03:42 AM
Here is my first question, is there anyway we can move this thread to the more higher up forums? Like the Suggestions, Ideas, and Support forums, or even The Bulletin Board forums? I just find it a little odd that it's in the game corner.
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-05-2014, 03:47 PM
I agree, @xKiYoMiNaTiONx
So the answer is yes. Big Grin
I'll get on that
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
05-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the move! I actually didn't know this thread existed until just now!
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
I have a question that has been bugging me for a few hours. Will the recent change of Administrators have any effects upon the Moderators and how they run the individual boards?
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Thats probably a questions for Cody, but here is how I see it:
Cody hasn't talked to us about our jobs at all.. He hasn't told us if he is changing things or if he is only paying for the forum or what... I haven't even had a chance to talk to him yet....
So in my eyes, I would say that all the moderator stuff is the same. BUT because of all the absent mods, I am just taking on everything I see. :/
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-06-2014, 12:17 AM
(05-05-2014, 03:42 AM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote: Here is my first question, is there anyway we can move this thread to the more higher up forums? Like the Suggestions, Ideas, and Support forums, or even The Bulletin Board forums? I just find it a little odd that it's in the game corner.
(05-05-2014, 03:47 PM)teamplasma Wrote: I agree, @xKiYoMiNaTiONx
So the answer is yes. Big Grin
I'll get on that
I just made a new forum for this. I hope you guys like this idea as well. Smile

(05-05-2014, 10:45 PM)Flyleaf Wrote: I have a question that has been bugging me for a few hours. Will the recent change of Administrators have any effects upon the Moderators and how they run the individual boards?
(05-05-2014, 11:11 PM)teamplasma Wrote: Thats probably a questions for Cody, but here is how I see it:
Cody hasn't talked to us about our jobs at all.. He hasn't told us if he is changing things or if he is only paying for the forum or what... I haven't even had a chance to talk to him yet....
So in my eyes, I would say that all the moderator stuff is the same. BUT because of all the absent mods, I am just taking on everything I see. :/
Honestly, I don't know all that much about how things are run right now. I want to be able to talk to the staff and go from there. I'll hear how they see things and get the "ins and outs" from them and then I'll let them know my thoughts and ideas from everything. I really am not going to be the guy that comes in and changes everything. Almost everything I do I will at least run my any other admin(s) on the forum first.

First things first though is just getting to know all of you. Smile
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
05-06-2014, 12:19 AM
I would assume that moderator jobs would stay as is, as there hasn't been anything said or heard to imply the contrary. Granted, we're still in transition, though if mod duties were being shifted around, I think we'd have heard by now.

I suppose I have a question myself. Pokesun is, as we all know, a bit low in activity, though that's due to a variety of factors (school being one of them - forum activity standardly goes up in the summer). So, I should ask - what is Pokesun's main draw? What it is that attracts people, both insiders and outsiders? What is it we have to offer that other places either lacking or don't have very much of?

In short, what makes Pokesun Pokesun?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
05-06-2014, 12:20 AM
I have a question for the entire staff...

Since there hasn't been any PokeSun official contests of any sort for the last 3 or so months, would you guys mind if I started a few unofficial contests? As in, they wont be PokeSun related, but they will be somewhat similar in nature.

I would really like to know because I wouldn't want to interfere with anything official that is going to happen. For example, I'd hate to start an Art contest if an official one would start a week apart from it, or vice versa. I know its going to be summer time soon, and if nothing official is being started yet, I'd be glad to start a little fun around here! ^^

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
05-06-2014, 01:00 AM
(05-06-2014, 12:19 AM)Isaac Wrote: I suppose I have a question myself. Pokesun is, as we all know, a bit low in activity, though that's due to a variety of factors (school being one of them - forum activity standardly goes up in the summer). So, I should ask - what is Pokesun's main draw? What it is that attracts people, both insiders and outsiders? What is it we have to offer that other places either lacking or don't have very much of?

In short, what makes Pokesun Pokesun?
Right now I'm trying to come up with some ideas that will make people come here instead of another forum. I

(05-06-2014, 12:20 AM)❀Fairy Princess Bloom❀ Wrote: I have a question for the entire staff...

Since there hasn't been any PokeSun official contests of any sort for the last 3 or so months, would you guys mind if I started a few unofficial contests? As in, they wont be PokeSun related, but they will be somewhat similar in nature.

I would really like to know because I wouldn't want to interfere with anything official that is going to happen. For example, I'd hate to start an Art contest if an official one would start a week apart from it, or vice versa. I know its going to be summer time soon, and if nothing official is being started yet, I'd be glad to start a little fun around here! ^^
I'm always open to people running unofficial contests. Just run them by me first so I can let you know if we have something similar or about to announce so that your contest will still get some attention. I have some ideas of some things to do, but I want to run them by the staff first.
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
05-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Ummm... this thread got moved to the Introductions forum... I think it should belong to the suggestions, ideas, and support forum still.. in my opinion.