Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Sticky: Ask the Staff!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Sticky: Ask the Staff!
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
05-06-2014, 09:26 AM
I've stickied this thread since it's now relevant for the section that's it in. As usual, if you have any questions pertaining to the staff in general, or if they don't have their on Q&A thread, you should go ahead and post it here. We'll be happy to answer any questions.

[Image: tXYu56.png]
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
(05-06-2014, 01:05 AM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote: Ummm... this thread got moved to the Introductions forum... I think it should belong to the suggestions, ideas, and support forum still.. in my opinion.

Cody said this:
"Sorry about not being around last night. I would have if I didn't have to go to the ER. I'm going to make a sub-forum for Q&A inside the Intro forum in the next couple minutes or so. I'll also move the staff Q&A there." I think maybe the Trainer Cards could be in a subforum under PokeSun Community. :/

@Cody
I has a question for you--
What do you know about MyBB? Are you continuing to use it? Are you experienced with formatting websites and stuff? (that was more than one question... but they are basically the same XD)
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-06-2014, 08:39 PM
(05-06-2014, 03:54 PM)teamplasma Wrote: I think maybe the Trainer Cards could be in a subforum under PokeSun Community. :/
I'm cool to have it elsewhere if you all think it'd be better somewhere else.

(05-06-2014, 03:54 PM)teamplasma Wrote: What do you know about MyBB? Are you continuing to use it? Are you experienced with formatting websites and stuff? (that was more than one question... but they are basically the same XD)
MyBB is probably the software that I know the least about, but I'm going to leave it on PokeSun. I can get my way around formatting websites and stuff if needed.
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,260.88
Super Moderators
05-07-2014, 07:20 AM
What is going on? I am trying to post something onto my own thread, and I keep getting a 404 error or a Forbidden, meaning I can't post. It let me do a small edit, but I couldn't do anything else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cody
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-07-2014, 07:45 PM
There are some technical difficulties from the move of web hosts. I keep working on them whenever I find them. Please bring them to my attention so I can get them fixed ASAP. Sorry about that.
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,260.88
Super Moderators
05-11-2014, 09:11 PM
I just started following the pokesun twitter...and I had NO IDEA that it'll show whatever you post... does it only show what YOU post, or everyone's posts?

Ruined...everything is ruined.... I can not even eat my dang lunch... stupid lady ruined my order... i can't eat egg...and yet...she kept the egg, and got rid of my fish eggs...
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,873.44
Founder and Administrator
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Ask The Staff is back! Have any questions for @xKiYoMiNaTiONx or me, @Zueq? Feel free to ask here! Smile
Solgaleo

PokéDollars: ₪240.84
Moderators
03-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Noticed that my usergroup has defaulted to registered. Has their been any changes in staff membership?
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,873.44
Founder and Administrator
03-01-2017, 05:18 PM
(03-01-2017, 04:48 PM)Tsukuyomi Wrote: Noticed that my usergroup has defaulted to registered. Has their been any changes in staff membership?

Yes. Currently it is only @xKiYoMiNaTiONx and I as the staff of PokéSun. There's only three staff member groups: moderator, super moderator, and founder/administrator. Then there's the registered and banned usergroups. Within this week, the V.I.P's and donators group will make a return.

Regarding you being a staff member before the second death of PokéSun, we might consider adding you, or any others back if need be, if that is what you are asking about. Smile
Solgaleo

PokéDollars: ₪240.84
Moderators
03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
(03-01-2017, 05:18 PM)Zueq Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 04:48 PM)Tsukuyomi Wrote: Noticed that my usergroup has defaulted to registered. Has their been any changes in staff membership?

Yes. Currently it is only @xKiYoMiNaTiONx and I as the staff of PokéSun. There's only three staff member groups: moderator, super moderator, and founder/administrator. Then there's the registered and banned usergroups. Within this week, the V.I.P's and donators group will make a return.

Regarding you being a staff member before the second death of PokéSun, we might consider adding you, or any others back if need be, if that is what you are asking about. Smile

Ah, I see. I defer that decision to your hands then.