Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Sticky: PokéSun League & Showdown! Rules
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Sticky: PokéSun League & Showdown! Rules
Giovanni
I'm a freakin boss!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Sheesh, guys, I haven't been to this thread to see all these responses cause I thought it was over. I just think it adds, that's all. You don't have to gang up after i've left. -_-
Of course I do get weather is hard to deal with for dark monos, it just looked like with the current themes it wouldn't be a big problem.

But if you don't want it its up to you.

[Image: pokemon-giovanni-959046_zps664551c3.jpg]
Waking up like a boss!
Fukai Tsumi
Channeller

Registered
06-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Sorry if this info is elsewhere, I simply couldn't find it; what must one do to eventually become a gym leader? Obviously I'd have to stick around and show I'm not going to ditch the forum, as well as prove myself when it comes to battling, but I'd love to run a spooky-themed gym that uses ghost and dark types, and allows Smogon CAP Pokemon.

Of course, I've just realised that I'm making assumptions here; it is possible to become a gym leader, right?
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
06-25-2013, 07:14 PM
(06-25-2013, 07:08 PM)Fukai Tsumi Wrote: Sorry if this info is elsewhere, I simply couldn't find it; what must one do to eventually become a gym leader? Obviously I'd have to stick around and show I'm not going to ditch the forum, as well as prove myself when it comes to battling, but I'd love to run a spooky-themed gym that uses ghost and dark types, and allows Smogon CAP Pokemon.

Of course, I've just realised that I'm making assumptions here; it is possible to become a gym leader, right?

We have a festival coming up this weekend, and one of the events will be a tournament with the grand prize being a Gym Leader slot. So if you win the tournament, you can be a Gym Leader. ^^ There may or may not be other requirements, though. We've had several Gym Leaders make it into the League and then just spontaneously quit at a later time. You might want to contact @ninJAS for more information, as he essentially runs the League.

Fukai Tsumi
Channeller

Registered
06-25-2013, 08:21 PM
(06-25-2013, 07:14 PM)Skye Wrote: We have a festival coming up this weekend, and one of the events will be a tournament with the grand prize being a Gym Leader slot. So if you win the tournament, you can be a Gym Leader. ^^ There may or may not be other requirements, though. We've had several Gym Leaders make it into the League and then just spontaneously quit at a later time. You might want to contact @ninJAS for more information, as he essentially runs the League.

Well, I'll definitely be entering that, and hopefully winning, because I am certain that whether I do well in the tournament or not, I'd make a pretty good (and reliable) Gym Leader.
Heinous Creature
Phear me.

Registered
06-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Talk is cheap.

I look forward to this upcoming tournament.

Performance record
Spoiler:
Gym Leader
The Nexus - 9W / 2L

Gym Challenger
The Forest - Loss
The Asylum - Win
The Crypt - Win

Tournaments
Summer Festival Tournament - 1st place
Tier Shift Tournament - 1st place
Spoiler:
To all current Gym Leaders - prepare for my arrival.

Clockwork Soldier
Giggle Protocol

PokéDollars: ₪558.39
Registered
06-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Forgive me for asking, but I couldn't find out how one goes about becoming a Gym Leader? It'd be nice, plus anyone that remembers me must remember that I am pretty ferocious.

Nothing to see here
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
06-29-2013, 03:40 AM
You can become a gym leader by proving your battling skills against gym leaders and other trainers. Chances are if they feel you're a good candidate, it'll be discussed. There's also occasionally events with a Gym Leader position as a reward, like our upcoming tournament.

[Image: tXYu56.png]
Zombie
somuchswag

Registered
07-16-2013, 12:20 AM
It doesn't look like this was mentioned before but just to clarify.. This is both a DS AND PO gym league? Because there are rules for Pokemon Online, but then it talks about Genning and Savving. Can someone clarify for me?

[Image: a9xziu.png]
Sig by Zueq
XBL: RollsOfSushi | Youtube | Instagram  
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
07-16-2013, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM by ninJAS.)
Currently our League only accepts battles using Pokemon Online or Pokemon Pokemon Showdown. Our rules have stayed the same as they were when the League originally opened (a few months after the forum was created) and we had different Gym Leaders then who were able to battle on DS as well.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for reminding me I need to edit the rules >.< and hopefully everything is cleared up now ^^

@Zombie

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
07-22-2013, 11:57 PM
I'm about to do a rewrite of the rules, to make it look prettier and all that. Nothing will change except for the edit, mentioned above, that needs to be done. The infractions system is also set to be obsolete, since it was absolutely never used.

[Image: tXYu56.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun League: The Mirror Palace Bloom 20 1,883 12-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  PokéSun League: Color Wars ninJAS 165 9,273 12-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  PokéSun League: The Asylum Rhapsody 69 5,983 05-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  PokéSun League: The Crypt tylerg1011 24 3,360 01-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011