Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups!
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-25-2013, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013, 12:12 AM by Kevin.)
Rules:
1) Anybody is allowed to join at any time but if you join part way into the story then create a story arch relevant to the plot and your entry.
2) No gore or cussing. I'd like this to stay Nintendo and Nintendo characters don't swear so don't do it. I don't want to hear Kirby drop the "F-Bomb."
3) If you win a fight, the opposing opponent is turned into a trophy and is eliminated from the Role-play so if you guys decide to fight each other, keep this in mind. You can audition on this thread as a different character if that happens though, to keep the story going.
4) No changing the story arch. Just don't... Don't make Mario fight Mickey Mouse, no matter how cool that sounds...
5) I am the head Gamemaker (Hunger Games Reference). Please respect my decisions and directions that I choose for this role play. What I say goes. If you lose a fight, then you stay a trophy and you are eliminated. I won't be that harsh though.
6) Have as much fun as possible. Creativity and adept english capabilities are encouraged here. I really want to create a world we can submerge ourselves into.
(Credit for the rule guidelines go to @Joaquin)

[Image: 9jejno.jpg]

Plot:
This role-play will be Super Smash Bros. meets The Hunger Games. The characters will be put in the Super Smash Bros. environment where they will have to use their abilities to hunt and gather, fight each other, and most importantly survive!!

Character Guidelines:
1) You must choose a character that's been in The original, Melee, Brawl, and Wii U/3DS. You can also choose a fan-desired character for the upcoming game such as Isaac from Golden Sun, Ridley from Metroid, or Little Mac from Punch Out!!.
2) They cannot be overpowered. Just because Ganondorf is the King of Evil, doesn't mean he can just use the Triforce of Power to magically give himself food. He CAN however use it to his advantage, such as knocking down a tree.
3) Only one person can have a certain character. If someone wants Link but he's already taken, you can't choose him. You can however pick Toon Link or Young Link.
4) Keep them as they are, please. Don't make Kirby a gangster or make Link talk, you can have Navi, Midna, or Fi communicate for him.
5) As the Head Gamemaker, I will manipulate the environment to keep the story going and to challenge everybody.
6) Here are the choices:
List of Characters you may choose from:
Spoiler:
Bowser - Joaquin
C. Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario
Falco
Fox
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers - I Liek Squirtles
Ike - ninJAS
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
Kirby - fantasticme2002
Link
Lucario - smoakdragon
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Marth - Gora Valun
Mega Man - Lance
Meta Knight
Mewtwo - tylerg1011
Mr. Game & Watch - Dorylus
Ness
Olimar
Peach
Pichu
Pikachu
Pit
Pokemon Trainer (Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, & Charizard)*
R.O.B.
Roy
Samus* - windy
Sheik*
Snake - Legacy
Sonic
Toon Link
Villager - I Liek Squirtles
Wario
Wii Fit Trainer
Wolf
Yoshi - Fennekin25
Young Link
Zelda* Lumps

Others:
Dark Pit - Skye
Shadow - Heinous Creature
King K. Rool
Ridley
Sora
Bowser Jr.
Krystal
Pacman - Fenniken25
Vaati
Skull Kid
Ghirahim
Little Mac
etc.

Character Skeleton: (not much)
Character:

I will be The Head Gamemaker, so technically I'll be Master Hand, and I will compete as Mega-Man. I will not put all the odds in my favor though. Also, I want to have at least 6 people before starting.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
06-25-2013, 09:52 PM
I call dibs on Ike please :3

Character: Ike

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Joaquin
Poke Fan

Registered
06-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Lance did you copy and paste my thread? Your rules look awfully a lot like my rules to Pokemon: Extinction.

[Image: super_saiyan_swagger__dragon_ball_z___ve...69j3i5.png]
Kevin

Registered
06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
(06-25-2013, 10:05 PM)Joaquin Wrote: Lance did you copy and paste my thread? Your rules look awfully a lot like my rules to Pokemon: Extinction.

Yeah I did. Sorry! I hope you don't mind. I'll give credits to you. It's just so perfectly formatted, at least I think it is.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Joaquin
Poke Fan

Registered
06-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Its no biggie just making sure is all. Dibs on Bowser though

[Image: super_saiyan_swagger__dragon_ball_z___ve...69j3i5.png]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
06-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Ooh I wanna join! It's just... I'm having a terrible time choosing between close to 10 characters!! >.<
(I WAS gonna choose Ike T_T he's my favorite... but oh well!)

Also, once this thing starts going, (and I decide on a character XD) please excuse my horrible writing skills Tongue they're pretty lacking

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
fantasticme2002
Junior Trainer

Registered
06-25-2013, 11:49 PM
My writing skills aren't that great either but i would love to join you're role play as Kirby he's AMAZING Tongue so please get back to me as soon as you can cause i'm really new to this i barely know what i'm saying umm i'll just stop writing lol Tongue Smile Tongue Smile

[Image: jv6qnt.png]
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
06-26-2013, 06:53 AM
I'll join this as Snake =D
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
06-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I've finally made my decision and will join as LUCARIO! :3

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Kevin

Registered
06-26-2013, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM by Kevin.)
Announcement

We have six people so that is the minimum I wanted but I would like to have more. So try to get friends you know who would like to join because I want this Role-play to be big! My limit until we start is one week. The role play will start on Monday but maybe sooner.
@ninJAS
@Legacy
@Joaquin
@fantasticme2002
@smoakdragon
@Dorylus
@Heinous Creature

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War. War Never Changes (Fallout NV LP Sign-Up) ninJAS 4 447 07-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Sticky: Role Play Guide WildStar 17 2,706 07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Road To Conquest (Sign-Up) ninJAS 26 3,218 11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Flyleaf
  [Sign-ups Open]Pokemon: League Masters: Birth of a New Darkness Kid 0 634 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Kid