Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-30-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM by Kevin.)
The Games Have Begun

"Welcome everyone to the fourth annual Super Smash Bros. Tournament. Competitors from around the Nintendo universe have come together to compete in this competitions! They've showed their abilities from the NES all the way to the Wii U! Please welcome the 50 challengers!"

Challengers
Spoiler:
Bowser
C. Falcon
Dark Pit
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario
Falco
Fox
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
Kirby
Krystal
Link
Little Mac
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Mega-Man
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Olimar
Pac Man
Peach
Pichu
Pikachu
Pit
Pokémon Trainer
Ridley
R.O.B.
Roy
Samus
Shadow the Hedgehog
Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Toon Link
Vaati
Villager
Wario
Wii Fit Trainer
Wolf
Yoshi
Zelda/Shiek

"I am the Head Gamemaker Master Hand, and this time, the challengers will need to survive the field. This means that they will need to hunt for the living animals inside the arena, gather water, and most importantly Brawl with other opponents in this endless Melee. They will be randomly distributed inside the wide arena, about the size of a city, equally apart from each other. There are six areas: the forest, the beach, the snow summit, the urban ruins, the desert, and the center. They will be allowed their weapons from their respective universes."

"Each competitor is given a piece of a star. Their goal is to find four other pieces from stealing them from other challengers. When they finally complete their five-piece star, a bright light will shine, signaling that they have completed a star. But here's the catch: the light will shine up like a pillar, which might attract other challengers in search for the star pieces. Once you complete your star, you must head to a designated destination in the middle of the arena, the center, without getting eliminated."

"Speaking of elimination, if you are turned into a trophy, you are eliminated. You will be transported back here where you will spectate the rest of the competition. "

"As the Head Gamemaker, I will manipulate the environment to keep the show going on. Also, challengers may find items in the arena that might help them in this tournament. Items are also in the midst of the wildlife, and smash balls will appear frequently while battling. Monsters from the Nintendo universe will be widespread across the arena. Finally, I wish the best of luck to all of the competitors. May the odds be ever in your favor..."

The challengers stepped in their personal tubes. Suddenly, tiny golden fairies rotated around them and transported them. Large lights of gold shot down from the sky and hit the ground. As the smoke cleared, the fighters appeared.

Results:
Spoiler:
13. Mega Man, eliminated by Villager and Mewtwo, star piece to Villager
14. Meta Knight, eliminated by Lucario, star piece to Lucario
15. Diddy Kong, eliminated by Mega Man and Villager, star piece to Villager
16. Dixie Kong, eliminated by Mega Man and Villager, star piece to Mega Man
17. Pac Man, eliminated by Mega Man, star piece to Mega Man
18. King Dedede, eliminated by Mewtwo and Zelda, star piece to Mewtwo
19. Snake, eliminated by failure
20. Peach, eliminated by failure
21. Mario, eliminated by failure
22. Krystal, eliminated by failure
23. Donkey Kong, eliminated by failure
24. R.OB., eliminated by Pac Man, star piece to Pac Man
25. Little Mac, eliminated by Link, star piece to Link
26. Wario, eliminated by Pichu, star piece to Pichu
27. Shadow, eliminated by Dixie Kong and Diddy Kong, star piece to Dixie Kong
28. Jigglypuff, eliminated by Sonic the Hedgehog, star piece to Sonic
29. Wolf, eliminated by Pikachu, star piece to Pikachu
30. Fox, eliminated by King Dedede, star piece to King Dedede
31. Falco, eliminated by Wolf, star piece to Wolf
32. Toon Link, eliminated by Wii Fit Trainer, star piece to WFT
33. Luigi, Eliminated by Diddy Kong & Donkey Kong, star piece to Diddy Kong
34. Samus, eliminated by Shadow the Hedgehog, star piece to Shadow
35. Marth, eliminated by Wolf, star piece to Wolf
36. Mr. Game & Watch, eliminated by Toon Link
37. Pit, eliminated by Luigi, star piece to Luigi
38. Dark Pit, eliminated by Luigi, star piece to Luigi
39. Ness, eliminated by Mewtwo and Ike, star piece to Ike
40. Ridley, defeated by Lucario, Ike and Mewtwo, star piece to Lucario
41. Ice Climbers, defeated by Meta Knight, star piece to Meta Knight
42. Ganondorf, defeated by Villager, star piece to Villager
43. Vaati, defeated by Ganondorf, star piece to Ganondorf
44. Captain Falcon, defeated by Ganondorf, star piece to Ganondorf
45. Pokémon Trainer, defeated by Vaati, star piece to Vaati
46. Dr. Mario, defeated by Lucas, star piece to Lucas
47. Yoshi, defeated by Mewtwo, star piece to Mewtwo
48. Kirby, defeated by Zelda, star piece to Zelda
49. Olimar, defeated by Lucario, star piece to Mewtwo
50. Roy, defeated by Mega Man, star piece to Mega Man

Cast:

@ninJAS---------------Ike
@smoakdragon--------Lucario
@Lance-----------------Mega Man
@Legacy---------------Snake
@tylerg1011-----------Mewtwo
@Fenniken25----------Pichu
@Lumps----------------Zelda
@I Liek Squirtles------Villager

Alliances

The All-Stars:
Mewtwo
Lucario
Ike
Zelda

Challengers
Final 12
Bowser
Ike
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Mewtwo
Pichu
Pikachu
Sonic
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Zelda

Wanna audition for this amazing role-play. Sign up here-- http://www.pokesun.com/t-Super-Smash-Bro...y-Sign-Ups

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-01-2013, 05:32 AM
Snake could feel himself suspended in the air. Looking down he realised he was about 10 feet away from the ground and it was getting closer. He reacted quickly, hitting the ground and rolling immediately to break his fall. He took a moment to regain his composure and then slowly and cautiously he raised his head to check his surroundings.

He was in what seemed to be one hell of a large forest. This meant he'd need to find some shelter so he could cover his body in more suitable attire and camouflage - he knew all too well that his current clothing would only be decent in an urban environment.

He went to take a step backwards when he suddenly found himself pushed forwards again. He turned to look, gripping his gun in his hand...but there was nothing there? Snake lowered his gun and slowly reached forwards. Sure enough as soon as his hand had reached a point it went flat as if against a wall.

"...a barrier? I see." He turned back around and pulled a knife from a pouch on his chest. He couldn't go backwards to prepare now. This was like every other mission he'd been a part of. He had to arm himself and address each situation as and when he had the chance to. He steadily raised his gun up and slid the knife against the grip of the gun's handle. "Mission commencing...now."
Dorylus
Junior Trainer

Registered
07-01-2013, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 07:18 AM by Dorylus.)
Mr Game and Watch could see nothing but a blinding golden light. As seconds passed, that sensation was shown to be ephemeral. However, a screen of smoke continued to obscure Mr Game and Watch's vision. Since the smoke remained for a considerable time, Mr Game and Watch deduced that the air was very static and thus that it was in a forest. That being known, Mr Game and Watch walked out of the fading smokescreen and searched for the densest tangle of branches and vines that it could find.
Exploiting it's infinitesimal width, Mr Game and Watch slipped through the obscenely narrow spaces, slowly so that it could make out environmental noises. Thus far, there was no sign of another smasher in the vicinity. Good. Although, Mr Game and Watch would have appreciated an opportunity for an ambush. It scaled a tree and sat on the tip of a high branch, turning to watch over the forest floor nearby.
Heinous Creature
Phear me.

Registered
07-01-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 08:24 AM by Heinous Creature.)
Emerging from the veil of smoke after being peeled from his own reality, Shadow was met with a rather plain but alien realm. Vast meadows swayed in the wind before him, small patches of forestry dotting the landscape at regular intervals. It quickly became apparent to him that there was something distinctly artificial about this place, the arrangement of trees seemed too precise; too orderly. Taking a look into the still blue sky, he allowed himself a moment to recollect what the strange voice had told him before he had appeared here. The gravity of the situation was apparent, and given the scope of the place he had been sent to, it was reasonable to assume that there would be many others somewhere on the horizon; each a potential enemy.

Somewhat uncertain about how best to proceed, he decided to seek a quiet hiding spot within which to mull it over.

Performance record
Spoiler:
Gym Leader
The Nexus - 9W / 2L

Gym Challenger
The Forest - Loss
The Asylum - Win
The Crypt - Win

Tournaments
Summer Festival Tournament - 1st place
Tier Shift Tournament - 1st place
Spoiler:
To all current Gym Leaders - prepare for my arrival.

Kevin

Registered
07-01-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 07:01 PM by Kevin.)
[Mega Man]

As the golden light shined down, Mega Man swiped the air in front of him to uncover the smoke. He looked at his surroundings with his scanner, finding himself in a vast Outland with no sign of trees or water. Wind blew sand on his metallic armor, but he didn't care about that. He decided to run in an attempt to find resources, not realizing that a huge barrier was standing in his way. He jumped back before the force field could fry him. He looked at the force field; apparently it was designed to keep the challengers inside the arena. He wondered, had anyone touch the barrier already?

Mega Man decided to just follow the instructions the unknown voice told him to do, find these "star pieces" and win. However he wondered, what happens if they get to the center with no star pieces? Are they eliminated? And he didn't explain what would happen when a certain amount of people reach there? Do they all win, or do they have to fight each other until only one is left standing? Mega Man finally reached a huge temple in the large desert. He scanned it and found that this wasn't an original sculpture, it was a copy from another universe, The Legend of Zelda Universe to be exact. Mega Man didnt know what that Universe was, he only followed his readings on the scanner. Could this mean that they even have places in this arena that have sculptures from different universes?

Mega Man decided to enter the temple, in an attempt to find shelter in this forsaken desert.

[Master Hand]

"It seems the challengers have discovered the force field. Ha..ha..ha. I can't wait to send the first obstacle. But I need someone gone on the first day for people to get excited about this. How about Dr. Mario? Apparently he was teleported to the forest, so who's the closest...hmm....that flat character. Well, how about it?"

He touched a button and a bunch of trees fell down in the direction Dr. Mario was running to, blockading his way. The only other way was to go back where he started, so he ran back east.

"Now Game & Watch, how about taking him out for me, hmm?"

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

fantasticme2002
Junior Trainer

Registered
07-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Kirby flopped down on top of a huge building the size of the eiffel tower. Actually, come to think of it, it kind of looked like the Tower from the Kalos region from the Pokémon Universe. The only reason he remembered was because his close friend Pikachu had told him. Anyway, Kirby examined his surroundings. All the structures were rusted and brown, as if they had been destroyed by a raid in the past. Nevertheless, Kirby ran off to find some kind of food or water.

About a few minutes of walking, he noticed a figure resting on a rock, who was about 6 feet away. Kirby hid behind a rusty building and watched as that person slept on the rock from exhaustion. The pink puff ball could only see its green color and big nose but he couldn't see who it really was; as he stood up, and began walking Kirby crawled a little closer and while he was stepping towards me, Kirby saw that it was Yoshi!

Since he saw who it was, there was no point in going any further until he was out of Kirby's sight. Approximately a few minutes after, he got his water canteen that he carved from the rock with his sword and thought that was a little funny so he chuckled. However, that was a bad mistake because he thought Yoshi heard him. He flattened down on his belly and when he thought it was safe he stood up. Yet, that was bad timing.

Yoshi was right there. He spotted me; in Kirby's mind he thought "Is he gonna kill me? Can I run away? Is he nice?" When all of a sudden his hand shot up towards Kirby, it looked like he was lending him a hand. Kirby was a little beat down from running and falling so he gave him my hand. He pulled the pink ball up and they started talking. Yoshi explained in his language that he didn't plan to eliminate Kirby. Kirby understood and gave him some water. This symbolized that the alliance was formed.

After that, the two cute creatures didn't realize that it was getting dark and that they needed to find shelter. They began walking while they talked about all the other contestants and how strong they were. Some time later, they spotted shelter and agreed to stay there. It wasn't the best place but it would satisfy for the night. It was a circular building with a gap inside where they could both fit inside. Nobody would think to find them there. Both of them quickly fell asleep as soon as they hit the floor.

[Image: jv6qnt.png]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪927.69
Registered
07-01-2013, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 07:05 PM by smoakdragon.)
After the golden light faded, Lucario became enveloped in smoke, which didn't remain for long. The grey haze was violently ripped away by an unforgiving wind. Tightly shutting his eyes and bracing himself steadily against the chilling gale, Lucario wondered, "where... am I?"

The wind died down and he opened his eyes, only to see snow... everywhere. He was located near the summit of a mountain. Concentrating hard, he closed his eyes and searched for any kind of aura, any sign of life... nothing. Maybe he was the first of the, "contestants", to arrive on the mountain? Maybe there were more on the way? Would they be hostile toward him? Or would they work together in order to stay alive? Well, whatever the answer, that didn't matter right now. It required precious time which he could not spare. If he wanted to survive, he'd have to start moving. Shelter was his first priority.

"There must be a cave or an overhang to at least block this wind." Lucario started trudging through the deep snow down the mountain. The wind quickly picked up again. Would he be able to find shelter in time?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
07-01-2013, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 06:03 PM by ninJAS.)
As the bright light faded Ike immediately felt the frigid mountain wind as he landed rather abruptly in a snow bank.

He let out a deep sigh, picked himself up out of the snow, and looked down from the mountain to the rest of the arena below. It was much bigger than the normal arenas the Smash Bros. battled in and he knew this was not going to be easy. So far he couldn't tell if any other competitors were near him and at the moment he really didn't care.

"Even if someone else is close it is almost too cold to fight......gotta find some shelter or better yet a way off of this mountain."

He pulled his sword, Ragnell, from the snow and slowly began trudging across the frozen mountaintop using his cape as a windbreak.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Kevin

Registered
07-02-2013, 12:09 AM
[Mega Man]

The large sculpture resembled the Roman Colosseum, a huge arena in a universe named Italy. Inside, Mega Man could hear the hissing of snakes. As he entered and ventured deeper into the temple, he saw a room filled with sand. Sand oozing from the walls, large quicksand whirlpools, and large monsters swimming through the sand. Mega Man could not handle sand very well; his compartments couldn't function when sand got inside of him.

Mega Man scanned the area to find many monsters, sand, and... slash!

If he didn't have his scanner, Mega Man would've been scrap metal. A boy about in his teens had tried to swiped his sword at him. Perhaps he was another participant. He had red hair, violet armor with gold streaks, and a medium-sized sword. Mega Man scanned him:

Spoiler:
Roy, the son of the lord of Pharae Principality, Roy was studying in Ostia when the Kingdom of Bern invaded League of Lycia. His father fell ill at this time, so Roy assumed leadership of Pharae's armies. After his fateful meeting with the Princess Guinevere, his destiny became inextricably linked with the fate of the entire continent.

Mega Man decided to take caution and aimed his Mega Buster just in case Roy was to make a move. After a few seconds of silence, Roy rushed over to the blue bomber. He leaped then swiped his sword heavily on the ground. The impact caused the ground to crack. Mega Man now understood the power of Roy's sword. Roy slashed the air in front of Mega Man, attempting to hit him. Mega Man jumped backwards and shot a few solar bullets at Roy. All four shots hit the boy and Mega Man took the opportunity to use a charge shot. He charged a blue ball of energy and hit the swordsman.

Roy flew into the wall and dropped into the sand. He attempted to escape the raging quicksand but to no avail. After Roy finally sunk, Mega Man sat down on the floor. He decided to look up more information of this swordsmen. After two seconds, Mega Man had looked up all of Roy's battle strategies. Apparently, he is very slow, but powerful. His sword is capable of producing fire as well as striking very heavy. Mega Man decided to continue on inside the temple.

However, he soon turned back as he sensed a huge capacity of flame energy inside the quicksand. it has suddenly skyrocketed to nearly 200 degrees. The spot where Roy sunk had been destroyed by a huge fiery explosion. All the sand had flew across the room. Roy leaped out of the crater in front of Mega Man. He took on his pose and swung his sword at Mega Man.

Mega Man shot a few of the solar bullets, but Roy dodged all of them. He was pretty slow but his sword was overflowing with power. Mega Man enlarged his hand and hit Roy but he parried it and swung back with Counter. Mega Man flew back into a nearby wall. Roy brought his blade behind his head and began charging energy. After a few seconds, the sword finally became orange and overflowing with heat. Mega Man knew that if he was struck by that that he would be eliminated. But he couldn't move, the force of that Counter was too much for him to recover to quickly.

Finally, Roy reached his boiling point (no pun intended) and swung his sword downward. The hit caused a gigantic fiery explosion, causing even the temple to shake.

[Master Hand]

It seems the fun has begun. That hot-headed boy has struck his most powerful attack on the poor poor android. Excellent!! This will be a blast!! [Evil laugh] Hahaha!!

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Gora Valun
Adventuring trainer

Registered
07-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Marth stood, his view masked by smoke. Waving it away he looked upon the foreign landscape before him and realise it was not part of his Kingdom. He could see a forest in the far distance, but only fields lay directly before him. Marth lifted his hand to the hilt of Flachion and held it tight, "Be ready, for you might be necessary." He muttered. Marth then started walking in the general direction of the forest.

[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky: Role Play Guide WildStar 17 2,653 07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  United Generations Role-Play Fennekin_Fireninja653 0 525 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,058 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Kevin