Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Smoke arose from a deserted area. A dark figure steps out of the smoke only to reveal it is Mewtwo! The legendary DNA Pokemon pointed its hands down towards the ground, and like a jet pack he flew up in the air and pronounced "I Shall be victorious Mortals and Immortals!". All characters heard this, and could only wonder who it was that said it. Mewtwo saw a temple, and began walking towards it. "This is it" he mumbled to himself.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪920.67
Registered
07-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Lucario froze when he heard a booming exclamation resounding through the arena: "I SHALL BE VICTORIOUS MORTALS AND IMMORTALS!"

He didn't have time to mull over who had uttered this statement. Plus it had seemed to be very far away. It was none of his concern. So he moved on, his pace getting slower and slower as the vicious storm progressed. Chances of survival were dwindling the farther he went with no sighting of shelter...

His legs were stiff, his vision was impaired, and it was becoming more difficult to breathe. No. This would not be how he was going to eliminated, "I must continue. I will not be defeated by a mere chilling breeze, I won't go down without a fight. Victory over me must be earned by another competitor," Lucario defiantly declared.

Instilled with new found confidence and energy, Lucario forced his way against the blizzard.

It wasn't much longer when he saw a small opening in the side of the mountain. Shelter. Success. He cautiously approached the entrance, and concentrated for any aura emanating from the cave. Nothing. But, there was a small trace, a good distance away, not a threat. Lucario was focused too much on getting into that cave and resting. He would need good rest in order to be at full fighting capacity. The storm had taken quite a bit of his energy away.

Inside the cave there was only light emanating from the opening, the rest was almost pitch black. Perfect. A good place to rest. For now. He crept into the warmest corner of the cave that he could find and sat wearily on the floor, and waited for the worst of the storm to blow over.

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-03-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 12:01 AM by Kevin.)
[Master Hand]

What a show! No need to bother with that Mega Man now. That guy never stood a chance against that full powered flare blade. The explosion was just magnificent. I wonder why I replaced Roy with that hot-headed Ike in the first place. Hmm... Anyway, it seems that arrogant Pokémon is headed Roy's way. No matter. They've battled before and Roy has surpassed him. However, they are really close in strength; they are both ranked as F tier. Hmm..perhaps I can give Roy the advantage. Oh! What to do...to do... Let's see what's happening in other places shall we. Wait! Oh no! That poor Pokémon has gotten cold feet. Boo hoo!! I guess the blizzard was a bit much! He'll freeze to death! Ugh!! Why must I make all the decisions! Wait! Is that! Yes! It's Ike! And he's headed towards Lucario! Yes, oh yes yes oh yes! Time for some action! Good-bye blizzard, you were just an appetizer for the main meal! *chuckles*

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
07-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Mewtwo had found its way into the blizzard somehow. He began to scan across the landscape looking for any sign of life. He found 2! One was in the cave far away, and the other was running towards the cave. Mewtwo got closer only to see that it was Lucario that was in the cave, and Ike that was running towards him! Mewtwo was never one for compassion, but he knew that every Pokemon was a brother and sister, and considering there were only a few in this tournament they needed to stick together no matter what their differences were. Mewtwo launched off. Ike began to go through some trees on the way, so Mewtwo decided to knock one down as to try and scare him away. This didn't work however, so Mewtwo took off towards the cave to warn Lucario, and hopefully reach him before Ike did.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Kevin

Registered
07-03-2013, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 02:46 AM by Kevin.)
[Mega Man]

(Haha, thought I was eliminated, huh? So did CAPCOM but that's unrelated)
Mega Man was on the floor, his armor charred from the explosive flare blade. Roy had gone on to discover the rest of the temple thinking Mega Man was eliminated. Turns out he didn't get the memo. People with medieval technology have no chance against a technological android. Mega Man stood up and dusted ash off his armor. His objective for now was to find something that would aid him in this temple, but first and foremost, he must defeat the flame swordsmen (Yu-gi-oh reference).

And in order to do that, he needed his water components firsthand. He switched his mega buster so that it now shot water bombs. His suit changed color also. His tight armor turned white while the outlines turned a darker blue closer to sapphire. He was now prepared to fight in this temple. He ventured deeper and deeper inside the temple until he reached the top of the temple.

He could see the sky again only it was closer to evening now. He saw a mirror in the center of the room. It was a gigantic mirror about the size of a kiddie pool. It was cracked however, and it seemed to be destroyed by some kind of magical power instead of brute force. (Do you know what the temple is now? Hint: It's from Twilight Princess)

Mega Man looked around to see nobody. It was strange, this place. As Mega Man investigated the place he turned toward the sunset. In the distance he saw two people running but in opposite directions. He decided to ignore them. He loo---bang!!

Mega Man had successfully blocked Roy's incoming attack from the air. He could feel the heat energy inside the blade but thanks to Mega Man's water suit, it nullified the extreme heat. They both jumped and skidded back. It was time for Mega Man to earn his first star piece.

Spoiler:
[Image: 1000px-MMV-SaltWater-Art.jpg]
VS
[Image: Roy_Fire_Emblem.jpg]

[Master Hand]

What??!! That pesky android is still fighting? I now know why CAPCOM hates him now. Ugh!! And apparently he's learning from his mistake from last time. Come on Roy!! Anyway, what else is going on..umm..ta-ta-ta..ooh! The forest...ugh, boring. No action. *presses a button with a flame symbol on it* Now let's get things pre-heated. The ruins. Ooh, look Kirby and Yoshi have formed an alliance. How sweet! Saaarrcccasssm! Porky, go there and destroy those brats. Now, on to the beach. It seems Peach and Mario are busy fighting Ridley!! How exciting! Now the snow summit. The blizzard is gone and Ike, Mewtwo, and Lucario have formed an alliance????!!!!!! That's overkill right there! Wow..never expected that. How about Olimar be their first victim? He's about a kilometer away from them. And they're walking right towards each other!! Aww!! The excitement.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Heinous Creature
Phear me.

Registered
07-04-2013, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 05:52 PM by Heinous Creature.)
Shadow's spines bristled as he heard a loud voice carry over the landscape, but a quick scan of his immediate vicinity affirmed that there was no-one near him. He eyed the horizon from which it had seemed to originate. Telepathic projection? He thought, mulling it over. The concept wasn't alien, but it did suggest that there was a psychic somewhere on the horizon. It wouldn't make for an ideal opponent, but it was the only sign of one he'd had thus far, and so he set off in the direction of the sound, an air of caution clinging to him like a veil.

Performance record
Spoiler:
Gym Leader
The Nexus - 9W / 2L

Gym Challenger
The Forest - Loss
The Asylum - Win
The Crypt - Win

Tournaments
Summer Festival Tournament - 1st place
Tier Shift Tournament - 1st place
Spoiler:
To all current Gym Leaders - prepare for my arrival.

Kevin

Registered
07-05-2013, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 12:31 PM by Kevin.)
[Mega Man]

He shot a bubble bomb toward Roy who only slashed it away. Roy charged with a flaming sword in his right hand. Mega Man activated his water shield; seven large droplets of water surrounded him. He then jumped and blasted salt water on Roy. Roy covered his eyes, however the salt water had hit his eyes directly. He dashed over to Roy and aimed his Mega Buster directly at Roy's stomach. He shot three bursts of water. Roy landed but this time he was charging his blade. Mega Man couldn't let that happen. He charged his buster and a heavy balloon dropped down and rolled towards Roy. As soon as it touched him, Roy countered but as soon as he slashed the bubble, liquid lead splashed outwards.

This was Mega Man's opportunity to finish Roy. Mega Man rushed over to the swordsmen and released his water shield so all the droplets rocketed toward Roy. Mega Man aimed his mega buster straight at Roy's stomach as he was stunned. He charged it up and fired his splash laser, a beam of water; charged up, a spray of super-powerful water bubbles. Roy fell back and shined. A gold light enlightened the night sky. When the light died down, Mega Man saw Roy as a trophy.

A voice echoed out, as if multiple amplifiers were stationed throughout the whole arena. "Roy, defeated!" Mega Man looked up at the sky and saw a huge human hand float down from the sky and pluck Roy up from the ground. It then ascended and disappeared behind the clouds. A jagged edge emitting a golden light floated where Roy stood. Mega Man stepped over to the shining artifact. He took it in his hand and it started floating. His star piece in his belt started floating as well and the two pieces fit together, like the bottom of a star. Mega Man had collected his first star piece!

Mega Man turned back to look at the desert. He knew this was only the beginning.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Gora Valun
Adventuring trainer

Registered
07-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Marth spun on the spot to face the source of the booming voice, realising he wouldn't be able to spot the individual Marth looked up at the sky. "I do believe there will be some heavy opposition." Marth thought to himself and then decided to head in the direction of the voice. "Others might head there, I may be able to make allies." Marth looked down at the floor before looking back up and starting to walk. "Or enemies."

[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

[Image: 8.jpg]

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-07-2013, 09:23 AM
This forestation was incredibly dense even by Snake's standards, but it had given him sufficient shelter to change into better gear. He wondered how long it had been allowed to grow for, but his mind soon turned to more pressing matters; he could smell burning. What was more, he could he fire crackling not too far from him. Immediately he acted upon his instincts and ducked behind a tree, just in time to see a fireball shoot through the air where he'd just been stood, and smash against a tree in front of him. He didn't get the chance to take in what had just happened as the tree the fireball hit began to fall right in his direction. A quick dive got him clear of that, but he knew now he'd have to get moving. He was a sitting duck for opposition, as well as for those fireballs. Having been traveling in one direction for a time he decided it was time to head in a slightly different direction.

With fireballs whizzing past his head, Snake knew all to well he had to keep moving. After a few minutes of rushing he turned his head and gave a sigh of relief. He was clear of the forest and thus the fireballs that had been launched at him. Now he appeared to be on a transitional plain between a forest and a meadow. Needless to say that if he would enter the meadow before him then he would be a lot more visible. Instead he crouched and silently slipped into the long grass before him. This was looking to be a very long and tiring day.
Kevin

Registered
07-08-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 02:53 PM by Kevin.)
[Master Hand]

Coughs drastically, as if something was wrong with him* Argh! Crazy Hand, get out! he muttered to himself. Wait did he just say muttered to himself? Is this what he's been downgraded to? He can't even have a narrator to say his actions for him. Wow... Well it looks like Roy was the first to lose. Poor guy.. But there's still 49...oh never mind! Adios, Dr. Mario. 48 challengers to compete. I'm bored. Looks like Snake is overwhelmed by the forest fire. *Yawn* That pesky android nobody cares about! Ugh!

Aah! I know. Let's send him to the twilight realm.... Hhaha! Zant will have a good fight with him and there is no way he will escape. *Presses a button that looks like Midna* This shall be interesting..*chuckles then cackles*

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky: Role Play Guide WildStar 17 2,645 07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  United Generations Role-Play Fennekin_Fireninja653 0 520 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,043 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM