Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
The Villager woke up somewhere, with a hazy recollection of what happened before. All he could remember was a bright, blinding, golden light, and that he was standing in a malfunctioning tube. He looked around the area he was in; a lush forest, filled with grand pine trees. Scared of what might happen next, he buried a Pitfall trap right next to him. He advanced deeper into the forest, planting Pitfalls at irregular intervals. The Villager took out his axe, and sped off to the right of the traps. Nook knows what he might encounter. Feeling a strange mix of fear and excitement, he sprinted on through the vegetation.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Lumps
Team Milotic

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-15-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013, 07:27 PM by Lumps.)
Zelda, Mario, and Peach continue pressing forward in the opposite direction of the beach they are now in a wide area with dry grass, a hot sun, and open land. They move quietly and at a normal pace as if they're in no rush.

"I'm getting hungry." Peach complains to Mario.
"Oh Peach, my dear princess there is nothing but apple trees and I am uh too small to climb them."
"Then we'll just have to use magic." Zelda insists.

Zelda puts her hands together and suddenly a glowing triangle shows on her right hand, she closes her eyes and concentrates. An apple starts to shake, and is picked off its stem from the branch and lands safely in Peach's hands.

"Wow, thanks! You're amazing." Peach tells Zelda.
"Anytime, by the way I'm from a land of Hyrule. I am the princess of that land. My name is Zelda."
"I'm a princess of the land called Mushroom Kingdom, my name is Peach."
"My name is Mario and I'm also from Mushroom Kingdom, I'm not the king, I'm just a royal servant of the princess."

All 3 of them decide to keep an alliance and travel together no matter what.
Then suddenly they see a hammer fly at Mario.
Mario gets knocked back and is unconscious.
Zelda and Peach look at the what seems to be a pink bubble gum.

"Who are you? Address yourself !" Zelda commands.
"Hiiiiiii I'm Kirby." The pink blob says in a high pitch voice.

Zelda hurls a fireball at Kirby and Kirby is then knocked back and also unconscious.
"Leave before I turn you into a trophy."
Kirby persistent tries to hit Zelda with the hammer and creates a magical blue barrier knocking the pink puff back.

"I warned you ."

Zelda holds out her arm and a magical electric shock hits Kirby.
Suddenly a white flash appears around Kirby so bright Zelda and Peach shield their eyes.
Kirby is turned into a trophy and Zelda gains a star piece.

The Master hand announces:
"Kirby, defeated!."

Kirby's trophy is plucked by Master Hand and Zelda and Peach goes to check on Mario who is still knocked out cold.

"Let's make camp here for the night." Zelda tells Peach.
"Okay I'll go get some firewood."

Zelda, Peach, and Mario lay next to each other, with a flickering fire keeping them warn, look up at the glittering and twinkling stars and fall asleep.

True Story Princess Zelda
[Image: quotes-78.jpg]
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪274.24
Registered
07-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Back in the cave Yoshi was sleeping & in his dream was his friend Kirby in the dream was the following

(07-15-2013, 07:25 PM)Lumps Wrote: All 3 of them decide to keep an alliance and travel together no matter what.
Then suddenly they see a hammer fly at Mario.
Mario gets knocked back and is unconscious.
Zelda and Peach look at the what seems to be a pink bubble gum.

"Who are you? Address yourself !" Zelda commands.
"Hiiiiiii I'm Kirby." The pink blob says in a high pitch voice.

Zelda hurls a fireball at Kirby and Kirby is then knocked back and also unconscious.
"Leave before I turn you into a trophy."
Kirby persistent tries to hit Zelda with the hammer and creates a magical blue barrier knocking the pink puff back.

"I warned you ."

Zelda holds out her arm and a magical electric shock hits Kirby.
Suddenly a white flash appears around Kirby so bright Zelda and Peach shield their eyes.
Kirby is turned into a trophy and Zelda gains a star piece.

The Master hand announces:
"Kirby, defeated!."

Kirby's trophy is plucked by Master Hand and Zelda and Peach goes to check on Mario who is still knocked out cold.

Yoshsi woke up suddenly and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" looking around and seeing that he was still in the cave hoped kirby was still ok. Suddenly Yoshi heard voices inside the same cave that he was in, tried to move closer to the voices.Yoshi quietly gasped ashe saw Mewtwo, Lucario and a strange character. while staying hidden Yoshi continued to listen to the 3.

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
07-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Mewtwo and the group were discussing their plans when Mewtwo heard a pebble hit the ground from behind them. Looking back as fast as he could he saw a part of Yoshi's nose and suddenly lifted his hands up. Purple auras began to form around Mewtwo's hand and his eyes turned bright purple/ Suddenly Yoshi was lifted off the ground and thrown against a rock wall in the cave. "Foolish creature! How DARE you eavesdrop on our conversation! I will not stand for this! Say goodbye you worthless creature!" Mewtwo starts to spread his hands apart slowly, and as his hands are drifting apart Yoshi is screaming out in pain, almost as if he was being pulled apart. Finally Mewtwo slammed Yoshi down into the ground as hard and fast as he could and there was an explosion of bright light. Yoshi had become a trophy, and there was a star piece right next to what used to be a harmless green dinosaur. Mewtwo walked over to the star piece and claimed it. "We must hurry. A new challenger dares to approach our location..."

@Lance am I allowed to do this? Also how many pieces d we need to have a full star?

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-16-2013, 01:01 AM
@tylerg1011

Dang! Mewtwo!! At least you didn't show any blood. Poor Yoshi though... But yes you are allowed to since @Fenniken25 is using like four other characters. But if somebody is using only one character then you should contact them first before eliminating them. And you need FIVE Star Pieces before going to the center.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

Registered
07-16-2013, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 01:33 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Waking up in a medow Pac-Man sees a star piece "what is this for" Pac-Man wondered then quickly put it in a pouch & looking around for any of his usual enemies (ghosts) but seeing none walks to a Rocky area but must first travel in a desert. "i hope there is an oasis with water" Pac-man said

OOC: how could you do this to yoshi ?, he could have helped

(07-16-2013, 12:52 AM)tylerg1011 Wrote: Mewtwo and the group were discussing their plans when Mewtwo heard a pebble hit the ground from behind them. Looking back as fast as he could he saw a part of Yoshi's nose and suddenly lifted his hands up. Purple auras began to form around Mewtwo's hand and his eyes turned bright purple/ Suddenly Yoshi was lifted off the ground and thrown against a rock wall in the cave. "Foolish creature! How DARE you eavesdrop on our conversation! I will not stand for this! Say goodbye you worthless creature!" Mewtwo starts to spread his hands apart slowly, and as his hands are drifting apart Yoshi is screaming out in pain, almost as if he was being pulled apart. Finally Mewtwo slammed Yoshi down into the ground as hard and fast as he could and there was an explosion of bright light. Yoshi had become a trophy, and there was a star piece right next to what used to be a harmless green dinosaur. Mewtwo walked over to the star piece and claimed it. "We must hurry. A new challenger dares to approach our location..."

@Lance am I allowed to do this? Also how many pieces d we need to have a full star?

My ASB Profile

Kevin

Registered
07-16-2013, 02:10 AM
[Mega Man]

Mega Man and Ness had walk for a day now. Apparently they had spent the whole night in the Twilight Realm, though it seemed like an hour. They had yet to find any form of shelter. They were still in the desert but Ness spotted a forest in the distance. Mega Man had repaired his charred armor when Roy used Flare Dance the day before. He heard "Yoshi, defeated." in the morning. It looked like another challenger was eliminated.

They finally arrived at the forest. It met the desert unexpectedly; the plants and sand did not touch, and the vegetation stopped growing right at the border. The team nodded their heads and headed into the forest, the nod seemed to be their signature action. They explored the first, trying to navigate through the trees. They soon arrived and looked in awe as a huge section of the forest had been charred. Ness had a down look but then a loud sounded boomed. A second later they heard the mysterious voice echo throughout the whole arena. However there was three names this time.

"Dr. Mario, defeated! Pokémon Trainer, defeated! Captain Falcon, defeated!"

Mega Man exhaled loudly, hoping none of the attackers were nearby. Ness assured him and they continued walking.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

Registered
07-16-2013, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 03:53 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Having traveled a ways in the desert, Pacman was feeling drained and exausted he reached for a power pill in his power-pill pouch and ate it. Feeling full of energy, Pac-man ran a long ways into the desert. However it's Super-Energing Effect was starting to wear off all of a sudden Pac-Man Saw a lush Oasis went there to rest & Re-energize and re-hydrate (since the power pills may give Pac-Man an Energy boost for a short time leaves him drained & Thirsty afterwards ). Pac-man starts drinking the water. safe for now but fills up some large canteens with water. "Just in case" PacMan said then continued drinking the refreshing water & then went to a tree & took a nap

My ASB Profile

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
07-16-2013, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 11:07 PM by I liek Squirtles.)
The Villager hurried through the woods, periodically shaking trees so as to collect their fruit. After eating some, he kept going on. He could see bits of dunes in the distance, and although risky, decided to go that way. After a while of walking, he noticed a few shadows on the floor, one taller than the other. The smaller one had an oddly shaped stump on one of his hands. The other was small as well. Confident, he walked towards the pair.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Kevin

Registered
07-18-2013, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013, 02:41 AM by Kevin.)
[Mega Man]

Was it his imagination or had Mega Man crossed this bridge twice already. He couldn't figure out how it was happening. He scanned around the forest and he recognized even the small crack on the wooden bridge. He explained this to Ness who responded in a smile. He flew into the air and scouted the forest. When he came back down he explained to Mega Man the situation.

Apparently, there were weird patterns in certain trees. Ness shot his PK Fire bolts at the certain trees and a different setting came into view. The trees were arranged differently, identifying the right path. Mega Man smiled and he shot his mega buster into the leaves on a certain tree. A small elf like wizard in a violet robe with blue skin dropped from the tree.

"You arrogant fools," he said. "Just when I was about to take your star pieces."

Mega Man scanned his opponent. The challenger's name was Vaati. He was from the Legend of Zelda Universe in a Downfall Timeline where the legendary Hero of Time was killed in an epic battle against an Evil King. He was a Magic User and he could transifigure objects. He was preparing for battle as a large sword from the east pierced Vaati in his rib. He looked in shock and there was an explosion of light. Vaati was on the floor, as a trophy. "Vaati, defeated!" The hand picked up the trophy, leaving a shining star piece in his place. A large heavy man with black armor and red hair, with dark skin and yellow eyes walked up and picked up his star piece. It attached itself to the man's two piece star, having three points now.

He cackled and he drew his sword. Mega Man was terrified in his presence. He scanned the man. He was named Ganondorf. He hailed from the Legend Of Zelda Universe. He was the wicked King who battled the Hero of Time all those years ago. In fact, he's also battled the Hero of Winds and the Hero of Twilight in two different timelines of that Universe. This guy was too much of a threat. Mega Man couldn't possibly battle him. He needed help.

Ganondorf stepped forward the pair, cackling while raising his sword. Mega Man was really getting tired of these Legend of Zelda Villains.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky: Role Play Guide WildStar 17 2,647 07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  United Generations Role-Play Fennekin_Fireninja653 0 520 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,044 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM