Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Super Smash Bros. Survival Role-Play!!
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-01-2013, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 07:10 PM by Kevin.)
@Fenniken25 I told you not to do this. This is one of your many penalties. You are banned from contributing any more to this role-play and Pichu and Pikachu WILL be eliminated. If you post here one more time, there will be consequences!

@Fenniken25 It doesn't matter if you edited it. You're done here. Don't post here anymore please!

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
08-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Mewthree and villager were walking across a lake of ice, when suddenly a small bolt of electricity had struck Mewthree. Although he was unaffected, he was not happy about someone attacking him. He saw a small mouse-like figure in the near distance, and since they were on a frozen lake, he made sure he eliminated this challenger. He sensed a weak aura from this...thing! Mewthree lifted his hands up, and use his psychic powers to pick the little mouse up.

"To your darkest dreams you go!" Mewthree yelled as he slung his hands down as hard as he could, thus busting the little mouse through the ice, and deep into the water.

"And just to be sure you are not a nuisance anymore..." Mewthree said, as he waved his hands over the broken ice. He had frozen the water again, and the mouse began to drown...

A light glimmered from under the frozen water top. A star piece floated a ice the lake, and Mewthree grabbed it.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes. Let us continue!" Mewthree said. Villager nodded, and turned away with his eyes glowing dark purple and an evil grin...

took my anger from my actual life out on pichu Is what I Did ok?

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Yeah, it's fine. Since characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl can also drown in the Subspace Emmisary. But please keep things from getting too dark.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky: Role Play Guide WildStar 17 2,645 07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  United Generations Role-Play Fennekin_Fireninja653 0 520 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  Super Smash Bros. Role Play! Sign-Ups! Kevin 39 4,043 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM