Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Swords > Axes > Lances: The Fire Emblem Club
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Swords > Axes > Lances: The Fire Emblem Club
Hylia
DreamSpell

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-31-2012, 06:13 PM
[Image: path_of_radiance_logo.png]

[Image: logo.gif]

Welcome to The Fire Emblem Club! Er, group. Erm, a get together. Ah you know what I mean!

Fellow Fire Emblem players, fans or future fans, come all and let's bring this Inteliigent Systems game to life! Well, it's already full of life, but well... I'm also aware I used Path of Radiance's logo. Couldn't find a good render to use, other than the Thracia one. Anyways! Talk about your favorite game in the entire series, favorite characters, characters you use, and even Supports you think was the best.

Got a favorite pairing? Post it! Favorite item? Tell it! Favorite class? Weapon? Species? Anything that is Fire Emblem is Fire Emblem! Wait, that was terrible.

Well, to start, my favorites would be Sword of Seals, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones in that order. I'd like Thracia more if I knew what I was doing. xD
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
07-31-2012, 08:41 PM
FIRE EMBLEM CLUB!!! FINALLY!!!

There aren't many of us here (I know of myself, Galdr, and Oscar) who play FE but I wish more people would as it is a very fun series ^_^

My favorite would have to be Sacred Stones simply because it was the first game of the FE series that I had ever played.

My favorite character is definitely Nephenee from PoR and RD as she is just crazy awesome and seriously OP the entire time you use her >.<

OH! btw....Nephenee + SwiftSoles (the magic shoes that increase range) + Brave Lance = total destruction of opposing army

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
WildStar
♩♫♩

PokéDollars: ₪3.34
Registered
07-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Ehhem. I'm one too ya know. Tongue I did my reading.

Don't try to get inside my head.The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

ninJAS

Veterans
07-31-2012, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012, 06:39 AM by ninJAS.)
lol reading yes

playing no XD

you need to fix that btw lol

Edit:

I totally just realized that you changed your name Galdr XD er Picori now I suppose it is lol

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
08-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Lol. XD

Yay! Three members for this club-ish group! :3

Yeeessss. Nephenee is pure boss, though. I think I abused her so much in RD than Devdan (whatever his name is) and Aran was a push over for me. I couldn't get him to level without using Base EXP. :/

Oh yeah! Sacred Stones! How could I forget? D: My favorite character in there would be Ewan. I used him more than anyone else when I first got him. xD Since I only had three files, I had him as a Sage in one and a Mage Knight in another. Then, he became a Super Trainee in the last one. Epic win + overkill.

And you can still call me Galdr if you like, Ninjas. Tongue
ninJAS

Veterans
08-05-2012, 05:28 PM
lol I probably will still call you Galdr Tongue

Nephenee belongs in the Uber tier of FE characters...she is almost....TOO GOOD

I was always a big fan of Ewan as well but I dont think I ever made him anything other than a Druid since he beats the other dark magic user (can't think of his name atm) all day long...plus Lute is a freaking beast Sage as is ^_^ Ross is probably my overall favorite character in SS...Ross or Amelia.

Ross is a monster as a Berserker and I ALWAYS make Amelia a General....never did understand how a 80lb girl could move around in 200lbs or heavy armor though....PLUS carry a giant lance/axe/sword (Always gave her a SwiftSole as well so she could move 7 spaces O.O)

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
08-11-2012, 11:31 AM
See, the games are so intense, the characters have tiers! That's one of the things I didn't understand about Fire Emblem; it's tiers. I just find it awkwardly similar to Pokemon tiers. Lawl, well I like Nephenee because she's boss.

Eh, I never have time to raise Amelia in Sacred Stones, but I think one time I made her a General as well. I already had like 5 cavaliers and paladins. And the Great Knight class looks creepy...

I forgot what I made Ross; I think a Warrior since I don't like Beserkers. Like, their game sprites are creepy to me.

Lute is always a sage for me, and Artur kicks monster butt as a Bishop.
ninJAS

Veterans
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I ALWAYS use Ross, Amelia, and Ewan no matter what....they are just too good not to use in my opinion :/

I've tried Ross as a Warrior and a Berserker but I honestly love having him as a Berserker. Higher critical hit chance, a monsterous attack stat, and Garm make him unstopable....even the Demon King gets scared when he is around XD

Amelia can easily become the best Paladin/Great Knight/General in your group thanks to her high Skill, Speed, and Resistance (which most GK's and Generals don't have). More times than not I turn her into a General which not only allows her to use any weapon in the triangle (swrod, axe, and lance for anyone that didn't know), gives her the Great Shield ability to completely negate all damage when it activates, causes her Strength, HP, and Defence skills to increase giving her above average to high numbers in all skills.

I've already expressed my love for Druid Ewan and for good reason. Ewan is already fast with a good Speed and decent Skill, which is the downfall of all the in game Druids, on top of that being a Druid makes him more bulky than the other magic users and gives him a higher Magic stat as well.

All in all these are three VERY good characters in SS and can play in any of their classes effectively.

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
08-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I spammed Ross myself, but I just never liked the Berserker class. Just... it was ugly. Warrior allows him to have two weapons (bow and axes). I do like the massive criticals, but sometimes Berserkers miss. Dx I know crits never miss, but normal attacks do. Especially if they (the enemies) have a sword. That, and Ross did say "I want to become a warrior like my father!" XD Well, something along those lines.

I always train Ross and Ewan, and rarely Amelia though, even though she's an excellent unit. Probably because she's not my favorite character is why I don't bother. But her animation is cute.

Also, I found this very hilarious!

[Image: sse.jpg]

Lol team Gallia! I just love how serious Mordecai looks. They forgot Giffca, Skirmir and Caineghis!
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Well I haven't technically purchased a FE game... But I got Sacred Stones for free on my 3DS for being a 3DS Ambassador. Great game, only flaw is that you can compete in the Arena thingys and level each of your characters to 20. I've got 6 level 20's now and I'm only on Chapter 8 XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ✵Winx Club✵ Bloom 29 6,204 09-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Club Conquest ninJAS 15 3,018 10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Official! Written Word lovers club! Zether-Man 4 1,363 04-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Last Post by Zueq