Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
THE GULAG GAMES {Set Up} {PG-13} {Semi-Lit / Lit}
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

THE GULAG GAMES {Set Up} {PG-13} {Semi-Lit / Lit}
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
12-15-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 10:04 PM by Flyleaf.)
OF ALL PLACES TO BE...
You chose this one.
Oh poor fool, how I pity you.

Spoiler:
Plot
The city of {REDACTED} has been attacked by the terrorist group known as {REDACTED}. The whole city was taken in a day. All but 315 individuals were murdered through the use of gas chambers. These 315 individuals have been taken to the prison camp in the center of the destroyed city, named THE GULAG. Forcing these individuals into the gulag, their new owners fitted the individuals with suits to both control and protect them, to be worn at all times. And so began the death runs...
Or, as their owners called it,
THE GULAG GAMES
Spoiler:
THE GAMES
The Gulag Games will commence whenever the masters wish. The contents are almost never the same. You could dine with a murderer, assassinate your bunk-mates, or have a death run through the city. Trust me when I say this, prisoner, competing in the games is no simple task. I wish you the best in your challenges to come.
Spoiler:
THE MASTERS
The masters are beings of unknown power. It is believed that they are human, but not a soul knows if this is true or not. They will be played by Flyleaf and a few select others, whom Flyleaf deems acceptable to be a master. Being a master is, honestly, one of the hardest roles. There is a fine line between being a "master" of the games, and a downright bunny-er. If a single master steps out of line, they will be thrown into the games as well, with only under-garments and a sharpened stick.
Spoiler:
THE CITY
The city, once a hospitable, wonderful place, is now a wreck. Not even the masters know what all is living in it. The worst tales were those of sharks, in the flooded districts. But with no maps, the competitors will have a hard time pinpointing just where they are. They could, of course, ask a master...
Spoiler:
EVERYTHING ELSE
Everything not covered in the previous spoiler tags will be fleshed out in the actual RP, as Flyleaf is a firm believer in copy-pasting and being lazy working on things during the actual RP, not entirely beforehand as other might do.
Spoiler:
CHARACTER SHEETS
Please, format these in any way you want. Flyleaf loves seeing RP-ers taking care in their RP, and if you wish to add, delete, or otherwise alter in a non-disruptive (hey, be a game changer if you want!) way, go ahead!

User Name:
Character Name:
Character's Features: (Yes, if you want to be some crazy experiment or half-breed monstrosity, go ahead! Welcome to the Gulag!)
Master or Prisoner:
Pet:
Possible Love Interest: (For later, unless you enjoy matching to other characters before it even starts...)
Relations: (If you have a brother or sister, cousin, etc. etc.)
What is Flyleaf a firm believer in?:
Spoiler:
THE CHARACTERS
Masters:
Poison Apple (Flyleaf)
Krige (DerpyDerp)
- (Up For Grabs)
- (Up For Grabs)

Prisoners:
Spear Hikaru Richtofen (Flyleaf)
Sarah Elise (Flyleaf)
Esset Kaoru Richtofen (Flyleaf)
Avianna Grey (StrawberryG)
Arden Corey (DerpyDerp)
Freyja Tavitian (ninJAS)
(Unlimited slots)
Spoiler:
RELATIONS / CHARACTER KNOWLEDGEBASENothing as of yet, will be updated once the RP starts.
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-15-2014, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2014, 11:35 PM by StrawberryG.)
User Name: StrawberryG
Character Name: Avianna Grey, commonly called Ava
Character Age: 19
Character's Features: Long and straight black hair, brown sparkly almond shaped eyes, nicely featured face and a slim figure. 5' 5 feet tall dressed in a tan coloured tank top, dark blue faded jeans and black ankle boots. Also a silver heart shaped locket attached to a silver chain around her neck which she never takes off.
Master or Prisoner: Prisoner
Pet: A ginger coloured baby fox named Cleo
Possible Love Interest: A boy named Jon that no one has heard from in 2 years. Missing.
Relations: No one. Family is dead.
What is Flyleaf a firm believer in?: Copy pasting and being lazy? :p

I haven't really done any roleplaying before so forgive me if i don't seem very good at it or even boring :p

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
12-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Good, good, accepted. The first victim. And don't worry about it; skill comes in time. As long as you post more than a single-sentence post you should be fine.
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
12-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Great! I'm looking forward to this Smile

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-16-2014, 10:29 AM
User Name:
Character Name: Arden Corey, prefers the name Corey.
Character's Features: Albino, has Medium-sized, white hair, red eyes, rather skinny and short for someone his age. Always wearing a hoodie and sunglasses while outside.
Pet: None.
Possible Love Interest: ???
Relations: None, family and friends are dead.
What is Flyleaf a firm believer in?: "copy-pasting and being lazy working on things during the actual RP"

Surprised we didn't have to make a character story, sorry if the description's quite short, was pretty uninspired.

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
12-16-2014, 07:56 PM
Accepted, @DerpyDerp . The reasoning behind no character stories is that, well, to be honest, I'm not a fan of them. Most others are, I, for one, like commas and fleshing out more.
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
12-16-2014, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2014, 09:52 PM by Flyleaf.)
My characters:
(Oh, this is so embarrassing. I haven't been in a RP that doesn't want me to make multiple paragraph explanations of everything... oh the freedom!)
Spoiler:
User Name: Flyleaf
Character Name: Poison Apple
Character Age: Unknown
Character's Features: A ghastly apparition of a human, cloaked in shadow-like robes. Wears a mask with a yin-yang pattern, which also disguises his/her voice. Wields a cat o' nine tails for a weapon, holstered on a belt, patterned with blood and sewn bones.
Master or Prisoner: Master
Pet: A massive, entirely black Eagle named Raven, probably for ironic purposes.
Possible Love Interest: Don't make me laugh!
Relations: Unknown
Spoiler:
Character Name: Spear Hikaru Richtofen
Character Age: 15
Character's Features: A massive beast of a man, even at the tender age of 15. Height of 6'6, weighing in at 256 pounds, almost entirely muscle. Before the attack, he had been an avid powerlifter, with a max squat of 565 pounds, which resulted in an even larger set of muscles then he already had. He also wears tight jeans on top of his cowboy boots; all to match his redneck t-shirt and cross necklace. He still holds his cowboy hat on him - a gift from his father before he left for the city to meet his brother and his "friend" - which generally covers his buzz-cut dirty blonde head. His arms and most of his legs are covered in burn marks; during the attack he rushed his brother and his "friend" to safety, and then proceeded to attempt to rescue others from the apartment building he was in. He holds a large metal pole, built as a staff / warhammer; made with simple tools that he was able to gain during his first Gulag Game, which are now kept in a toolbox under his bunk.
Pet: None as of yet.
Possible Love Interest: Unknown.
Relations: Siblings to Esset Kaoru Richtofen
Spoiler:
Character Name: Esset Kaoru Richtofen
Character's Features: An exact foil to Spear, he is 6'2 and quite lanky. Not anywhere near how serious Spear is, he loves keeping the mood happy and light. Being a track runner, he is quite fit for how small he seems, even though he actually was in powerlifting, along side his brother. He does, however, wear mostly the same clothing Spear wears, just in a much smaller size.
Pet: Not currently.
Possible Love Interest: Sarah Elise
Relations: Siblings to Spear Hikaru Richtofen
Spoiler:
Character Name: Sarah Elise
Character Age: 18
Character's Features: A beautiful young woman. Crafted as if by Shakespeare himself, she has all of the curves and features any man can desire in a woman. Her black hair constantly messy, brown eyes peeking up from her low place at her 5'3 height. She wears jeans and a highschool t-shirt, average wear for a teenage girl.
Pet: Not yet.
Possible Love Interest: Esset Kaoru Richtofen
Relations: "Friends" with Esset Kaoru Richtofen
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-17-2014, 12:27 AM
Oh, those seem like interesting characters! Please tell me you'll make it obvious when you're playing as one or the other! If it's possible I'd like to make a Master character, they sound really interesting.

Flyleaf
bright, not just white

Registered
12-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Sure, go ahead. I don't mind.
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-17-2014, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014, 01:13 AM by DerpyDerp.)
Hehe, let the massacre character-making begin. Oh, and never mentioned it, but I love the setting!

User Name: DerpyDerp

Character Name: Krige

Character Age: Unknown

Character's Features: A tall, cloaked figure armored heavily from head to toe in crimson red armor, but it the only pieces of armor you can see at first sight is the mostly blend helm, two red eyes glowing behind the gaps of it's helm. It is almost always silent, but when it does speak, it does so in a deep, powerful, almost in-humane voice. Most would think it's a male, but others assume it simply does not have a gender. Armed with a long broadsword, attached behind his back.

Master or Prisoner: Master

Pet: A large black hound, alpha male of a pack of hounds he enjoys unleashing upon the prisoners during the Gulag Games, it has a scar across it's face and multiple areas lack fur due to being hit and cut by the prisoners.

Possible Love Interest: Death

Relations: ???

If I messed up anything please tell me! EDIT : @Flyleaf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE GULAG GAMES {Actual RolePlay} {PG-13} {Semi-Lit / Lit} Flyleaf 2 521 12-22-2014, 04:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp
  PokeParadise (Set-up) Sharkie 26 1,527 04-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Sharkie