Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Talk to the Twins!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Talk to the Twins!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-06-2015, 04:12 PM
I would like to bump this thread as I feel like answering your questions. (This place has genius minds, mind you)

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-06-2015, 05:49 PM
do you have any favorite movies featuring twins? one that comes to mind for me is scott pilgrim versus the world

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-07-2015, 05:50 AM
(07-06-2015, 05:49 PM)Gengar Wrote: do you have any favorite movies featuring twins? one that comes to mind for me is scott pilgrim versus the world

Hmm, I don't watch too many movies, but I know that Pokemon the Movie 14 counts. Reshiram and Zekrom are twins! If games count, Pokemon (with twins as a trainer class, Ingo and Emmet, Reshiram and Zekrom, Tate and Liza) and Kid Icarus (with Pit and Dark Pit)

For some reason, whenever we see twins in anything, I choose one of them to be my favourite, and the other one always turns out to be Ho-Oh's favourite, without any fights over them. Strange huh?

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-07-2015, 09:23 AM
complimetary twinism, nod nod

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-07-2015, 11:02 AM
I actually met two twins who cosplayed as Ingo and Emmet once. No joke. They were great guys; we hung out after the event was over and just talked about stuff.

~You seem to have a list, so in the Pokemon universe, who is your favorite set of twins?

~And, because I'm daring, what are your opinions on triplets?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
07-07-2015, 03:03 PM
(07-06-2015, 04:12 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: This place has genius minds, mind you

Are you both taking AP classes?

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-07-2015, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 08:58 PM by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯.)
(07-07-2015, 11:02 AM)Isaac Wrote:
I actually met two twins who cosplayed as Ingo and Emmet once. No joke. They were great guys; we hung out after the event was over and just talked about stuff.

~You seem to have a list, so in the Pokemon universe, who is your favorite set of twins?

~And, because I'm daring, what are your opinions on triplets?

My favourite Pokemon twins? No doubt:
-Reshiram and Zekrom. Then follows Tate and Liza tied with Ingo and Emmet. Actually, you told me about the cosplaying Ingo and Emmet once, I remember!

My opinion on Triplets? I like meeting triplets. We had triplets in our school though, and I like them! However, I'd just only want a twin, one's enough. Maybe because I'm used to it, anyway. If you want to know my favourite triplets in Pokemon, it's Cilan, Chilli and Cress (obviously)! What's next, quadruplets?

(07-07-2015, 03:03 PM)Daitengu Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:12 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: This place has genius minds, mind you

Are you both taking AP classes?

AP class? I don't think they have those in Australia. We're only in year 8, anyway. However, we are taking extension classes for maths and science, so, yes. Wait, for the genius minds, I was talking about you all, heh heh!

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
07-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Besides Ho-oh and Lugia, which paired 'mons are your favorite?

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-07-2015, 10:05 PM
(07-07-2015, 09:19 PM)I liek Squirtles Wrote: Besides Ho-oh and Lugia, which paired 'mons are your favorite?

Actually, Ho-Oh and Lugia aren't our favourite paired Pokemon. They used to be in 2010, but I used them now because I always used to name my usernames Ho-OhLugia. It's actually Reshiram and Zekrom, followed by Mewtwo and Arceus and then is Ho-Oh and Lugia!

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-09-2015, 08:03 AM
does sharing things with your twin ever cause any conflicts? if not, did it in the past?