Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Talk to the Twins!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Talk to the Twins!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
07-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Two of my best friends back home are twins, and they always talk about this "twin telepathy" they have. Kind of like a similar mind set or sometimes they share the same thoughts or think the same things. Do y'all ever find this happening to you? Smile

When did the two of you really start getting interested in art? Because you are both marvelous artists!

Do you like cooking/making food? If so, what's your favorite dish to make? In addition, what's your favorite food to eat?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪226.89
Moderators
07-09-2015, 04:14 PM
What career(s) have you thought of pursuing?

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Oh, wow, that's a lot of questions.
(07-09-2015, 08:03 AM)Gengar Wrote: does sharing things with your twin ever cause any conflicts? if not, did it in the past?
Uh, no. It never did. Wait... only when we were babies. I don't remember back then, but my dad told me a story that I tried to snatch the television remote of Ho-Oh's hands, but she didn't want to let go of it. No matter how many different remotes my parents offered me, I only wanted that one that Ho-Oh was holding. Sigh, funny times.

(07-09-2015, 03:47 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: Two of my best friends back home are twins, and they always talk about this "twin telepathy" they have. Kind of like a similar mind set or sometimes they share the same thoughts or think the same things. Do y'all ever find this happening to you? Smile

When did the two of you really start getting interested in art? Because you are both marvelous artists!

Do you like cooking/making food? If so, what's your favorite dish to make? In addition, what's your favorite food to eat?
1. Wow, okay! Let's start. Twin telepathy actually does happen, but not all of the time. One things which was strange was that during a maths examination last year, I was stuck on a question, and I forgot the formula. I was asking Ho-Oh in my mind (we were in different classes and classrooms) what the answer was, and then I straight away remembered the formula. I don't know if that was telepathy or not, but it sure is strange. Oh, and what is weird is that whenever Ho-Oh cries, I cry too, even if I'm not sad! Weird huh?

2. We were always into art, however, that doesn't mean we were always good. It wasn't until I bought Art Academy for DSi when I started to improve, and Pokemon Art Academy made me even better! My dad says we're good at art because my mum was really good too. (Side note: Elena and I entered our artworks in a Gallery and a competition!!!)

3. Uh, we don't cook that much, but we like to make desserts! I love making cakes the most, especially because decorating them is really fun. But if I had to choose a favourite food... There is a restaurant called Sizzler:
[Image: sizzler.jpg]
and their food is just... I can only describe it with:
[Image: Pit_(KIU).png]

(07-09-2015, 04:14 PM)Daitengu Wrote: What career(s) have you thought of pursuing?
Well, this is were my mind is boggled the most. My dad wants me to be an engineer because he has all the equipment ready for me and I have the capability of being one, but I really love art and literature. I also want to be a Paleontologist too. Help, anyone???

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
07-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Haha I loved your answer to smoak's questions XD

1. Are you identical? If so does it frustrate you if people mix you two up?
2. How do you guys decide who get which pokemon version when it comes out? Do you each get one, or each get both or something? My brother and I used to fight over who got which versions since my mom wouldn't let us get the same game.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Sizzler exists over here too; it's a fairly large chain.
Quote:and their food is just... I can only describe it with:
If something is "the pits", that means it's really bad.

Feeding off Red007's question above, ~how long does it take people to pick up on the nuances and physical differences that distinguish you two apart?

~What do you think is the most admirable of qualities in a personality?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Lugia didn't mean that. She meant that the food was 'divine'.

Anyway...
(07-09-2015, 11:09 PM)Isaac Wrote: Sizzler exists over here too; it's a fairly large chain.
Quote:and their food is just... I can only describe it with:
If something is "the pits", that means it's really bad.

Lugia didn't mean that. She meant that the food was 'divine'.

Anyway...

Quote:Feeding off Red007's question above, ~how long does it take people to pick up on the nuances and physical differences that distinguish you two apart?[/quote/

It takes people very long, actually, maybe up to three years. However, they are very noticeable and its only when I tell them what are the differences that then do they know. <- I think I have a grammatical error.

[quote]~What do you think is the most admirable of qualities in a personality?
To me, the most admirable qualities are the goodness of the heart, and kindness. I could get along with anybody, but it's slightly harder for me to get along with somebody who:

-Aren't honest - So I prefer honesty
-Joke too often - I mean I dislike receiving blows on my head 'as a joke'

But I like these qualities:

-Kind, as in the loving all living things, especially snakes.
-Respects my opinions
-Doesn't point out my flaws
-Doesn't laugh at me

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-10-2015, 06:12 AM
what is your favorite animal? (i guess animals, since you both may replay)

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-10-2015, 05:59 PM
(07-10-2015, 06:12 AM)Gengar Wrote: what is your favorite animal? (i guess animals, since you both may replay)

Every single animal! But if I had to be specific, it would be dinosaurs, snakes, crocodiles and Pokemon (even though they aren't animals...) I love all animals including cockroaches, flies, spiders, scorpions and wotnot. Well, we both do! Animals are amazing and awesome.

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-12-2015, 03:03 AM
(i classify pokemon as youkai - spirits, but they can technically be animals with powers if you want to look at it that way.) do you sometimes or often say or think things at the same time as your twin?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-12-2015, 07:05 PM
(07-12-2015, 03:03 AM)Gengar Wrote: (i classify pokemon as youkai - spirits, but they can technically be animals with powers if you want to look at it that way.) do you sometimes or often say or think things at the same time as your twin?

Would it answer your question if I told you one time we said three sentences at exactly the same time without preparing?