Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Team Xbox
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Team Xbox
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
06-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Dreaded rivals of the Playstation 3 Advocates.

Right, Xbox gamers! PS3 users have a group here, so we need one too! No, let's not argue, this is a happy time for happy conversations and happy things! So, what are you playing? When did you get your console? Even post your Gamertag if you want, and I'll set a list up in this post.

I suppose some big upcoming news is that Xbox users are going to have access to the first Skyrim DLC - Dawnguard - before any other, so that's definitely something to look forward to. On the 26th, was it?

Anyway, get chatting!

Gamertags;
Spoiler:
None.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
06-22-2012, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012, 03:22 PM by ninJAS.)
Woo! XBOX is awesome!!! XD

But yea seriously I prefer it to any other system ^_^ so I will gladly post in this group page ^_^

All in favor of getting T-Shirts made say I

"I"

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
06-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Jeez, i haven't touched my XBox in ages, but I really do still love it as a system. If I get back into I'll post my Gamertag and such. I just need to buy gold again first whenever I get around to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SSBB Team Porkchop 2 706 12-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post by Porkchop