Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Team's Journal
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Team's Journal
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
07-20-2013, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM by teamplasma.)
I'm going to start this off by saying this will in no way be a regular blog. I will probably just write in here when I get bored or have some exciting news in my personal life.

Entry 1 [7/20]
The baby forum and my sandwich

Hello, everyone. So today I've had a pretty lonely day. I've snacked the whole day, mainly on Toaster Strudels and sandwich. Blush I've only got out of the house once today and that was to go get some food. I had a sub from Subway. I always get a tuna from there... it is so good. Big Grin I haven't had anything to do AT ALL today, so I've practice piano about.. 9 times today. And then I drew a few things. I worked on a little composition I've been working on. The composition is called Life In Slow Motion. Its a reflection on how life seems to drag on but it actually is going by swiftly. I tried napping, but that didn't really work... Because of last night's chat with @Nyanja , I googled "Pokemon Discussion Forum" in the midday. I found this baby forum. It is so cute. It has 20 members and has only been open 16 days. ^^
It is seriously so cute as a baby. Not many of the members are too active, so it is a boring forum. To my surprise the forum was on Page 3 of google, but I couldn't even find PokeSun... This forum has 3 admins, but no active members.. Honestly I don't know how far it is going to get. Lol.
Nyanja
Detective Nyanja

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Haha baby forums are so adorable and fun to join <3 I'm sure the members will get active there eventually it takes time <3 and now you know my secret about finding Pokemon forums also you've gone to my favorite fast food restaurant and didn't bring me back a sub? TORTURE!

[Image: tumblr_mx96bmurNp1s7jg4vo1_500.gif]
Nyanja | Youtube | VM | PM's

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-20-2013, 07:55 PM
I live right by a Subway.. It's my favorite too. ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-22-2013, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM by teamplasma.)
Entry 2 [7/22]
Piano lessons and another sandwich

Hey guys! So today has been pretty uneventful, but surprisingly more eventful than my average day. I woke up today and noticed that I had slept in way too long. Its not like I had somewhere to be, but I don't like waking up after 10:30. I sat around most of the day until I got some sandwiches from the local Sub-shop (not Subway). When I came back with my food my mom offered $10 to who ever cleaned to kitchen. I of coarse don't have an income at all, so I pounced on that offer. Cleaning the kitchen too more than I thought... but I did it nevertheless! And I finished just in time for my Piano lessons. I have my piano every Monday, so its my thing. :3 The town I live in is so small there are about.. 3 people who really know how to play piano. One of them is the old lady named Sandra. So I asked her to give me lessons and now look where I'm at! So I just got back from my lessons and had a moment to type this up... So now you are up to date! See ya later.
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-23-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013, 08:52 PM by teamplasma.)
Entry 3 [7/23]
Getting dat mooonayyy and just another sandwich

Well hello there! So today has been SUPER BUSY! It feels really good to be back on the forum after a long and tiring day. So I woke up early this morning so my brother, sister, a few friends from school, and a few younger kids I don't know can go work for this lady. The lady is my choir director. She also is my mothers best friend, and mine... lol. (It being a small town, you're friends with everyone.) So I went with her to her mothers house today to help her move into a house. There was literally a semi that pulled that was FULL of crap. Not literally crap, but like... Puzzles and just old lady crap... It was horrible. So we hauled boxes and boxes of stuff up and down stairs all day. I made $25 for the first hour and a half and then I made $50 for staying and organizing two different rooms. So today I made $75... Thats the most I've made all summer. LOL. I don't actually have a job at 15, so this is good for me. I now have a good amount of money to by Pokemon X and SSB for 3DS. I might by a Wii U and just by SSB Wii U... IDK. I have enough money for all of that right now, I just don't want to be broke when I'm done with it. So I need to make approximately 300 dollars to keep myself satisfied. :>
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Entry 4 [7/24]
I actually didn't eat a sandwhich today *GASP*

Today was EXTREMELY tiring. I don't even know how I'm typing this now, I'm about to fall into a deep slumber. So I woke up early because Dell called me to say that they will be shipping my Laptop back to me soon (which I'm super excited about!). But today I had a pool party with the chorus teacher I mentioned in my last entry. She brought her dad, brother, and sister-in-law. We played Poolleyball all day (which is a variation on Pool-Volleyball). Being in the pool was already tiring, but being in it for 5 games... that was a bit much. I've done more before, but not with so little sleep. For Lunch I had a hotdog with Doritos. Now that the party is over I'm sitting here at my dad's house. I'm drink this sweet tea that he made but it literally taste like watermelon and crap. I've only had two sips but I'm not heading for a 3rd one. So thats my day.
On another note, I'm hoping to be getting my 1000th post soon. ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Entry 4 [7/24]
REPAIRED LAPTOP!!!!!! (and a sandwich)

Today my laptop came back in the mail! I was so happy to have my laptop back! It is just so nice to not have to restrict what you download. I probably would have Cube World by now if I hadn't broke my laptop before. So after it came to my house (at about 3PM) I downloaded stuff from my old laptop. I started with Gimp. After that was downloaded I found brushes, fonts, and C4Ds to use in Gimp. I found A LOT of really awesome fonts, so I'm excited to make something with that. After that I just start personalizing the laptop and things like that. I downloaded programs that didn't come included... and yeah. I had a hamburger today ^^ . I tried to use Python today, but then soon after downloading it I realized that I would never use it. So it isn't on my laptop anymore. I also found a really great background for my laptop. Now I'm just blogging about my day... and yeah. So bye!
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Entry 5 [7/27]
Achievement Unlock: Get out of the house.

Wow. The didn't much have blown you away... Thats right yesterday I was invited to actually do something. Its not like I'm not invited to do things already, I am. But its usually things that I don't wanna do... But yesterday I spent the day with quite a few friends. We ate at Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen. We hung around at one of my friends house and we talked there for about 3 hours. My friends is going through a breakup, so that is why it was required to have my presence. But it was super fun. I'm not planning on getting out of the house more often... not. But I didn't find out that it was going to be better then I thought it was. I didn't have time to type this up yesterday so I though I would early the next day, and then maybe type another today... it just depends. I have had a sandwich in 2 days... so I think I'll have one tonight...
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Fact Of Life: If Plaz doesn't have a sandwich in over three days, the world ends.

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
07-31-2013, 12:52 AM
Entry 6 [7/30]
Singing for a crowd and such

A semi-eventful day it has been. I have had nothing go on in my house, so that's wonderful. I mention that because the last few days have been VERY eventful. A lot of drama. I am mentally tired right now. But today was kinda fun. I spent the majority of it playing League of Legends and dominating with Fizz. But at 7pm today I sang with the BHS Elite Choir. We sang The National Anthem for the Illinois Minor League State Baseball Championship. We hadn't sang together ALL summer long so it was... interesting to say the least. It is a four part arrangement so a lot of people had trouble. But I ate at a local pizza palace before I did that and had some great pepperoni pizza. Other than that I have nothing to update you guys on. Smile Stay tuned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hyperion's Journal Solgaleo 17 2,179 04-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Bear with Me- A Journal of Tales and Happening as Told by Squirtles I liek Squirtles 3 623 08-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Last Post by I liek Squirtles