Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Team's Journal
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Team's Journal
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
08-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Entry 7 [8/11]
Had 2 sandwichs, but that isn't even the highlight!!!

I didn't think that I was going to be going out of my house today.. at all.. But I did. The day started as a normal day. I planed it while I showered at 12:00, I at my daily sandwich (peanut butter), and I sat in my room on my computer. I made @ninJAS a banner from a request that was never taken, so there is my good dead of the day. At about 5:20 I was invited for a movie night with pizza over at my bestie, Parker's house. She, I, her dad, and 2 other friends sat around and watched my favorite movie, Moulin Rouge. They let me pick the movie because no one else would say which on to watch. It is my all time favorite movie... ever... so I was a little nervous that they wouldn't like it. We watched it and it went well! They all like it, and Vanessa even cried. HeHe! So yeah... it was an overall good day!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
08-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Oh you did? xD What banner did you make me? lol

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-11-2013, 01:06 AM
http://www.pokesun.com/t-Sig-and-Avatar-request
HeHe!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
08-11-2013, 01:13 AM
oh wow I didn't even see that Surprised! thanks a lot TP ^^

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Yuuup. Anytime! Wink
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Entry 8 [8/20]
My Pokesun-iversary

Happy Pokesun-iversary to me! Today is that day that I have been active for a whole year on Pokesun! It is a pretty awesome milestone, seeing how for I have come in that short amount of time. I'm going to touch on my history here and my thoughts throughout my stay here.

So a year ago I was on another, lame forum. It was great at the time, but now it is truly just uncared for. The admin doesn't do anything to improve the forum. I was just strolling along that forum when @PrettyFlacko had a link in his signature. Now most of you don't know this, but PF was a member there as Shiny, and he was a GREAT guy. He still is, but I say him as a figure I wanted to be back then. So seeing this link in his signature I click on it. Little did I know that it would bring me to this website! At the time (And this might be inaccurate) the default theme was Dark 2.0 or maybe it was BW2. But it looked cool even from the start. I was welcomed very warmly by PrettyFlacko, @Miles Prower , @Bordeaux , @Vanquish and more. PF and I started talking more when I registered here, which led me to make this comment:
[Image: j6lco4.png]
That was completely a joke at the time, but it seemed to come true faster than I thought. Soon I started to attend Tinychats and staying very active on the forum. About a month after I registered, I left. I don't think I came back for 2 months of so... but it was a boring few months I can tell you that! @Zueq messaged me the day I came back, though. I hadn't even posted anything on the forum yet (since my return) and he said:
[Image: 2m5ccba.png]

That was something that caught my eye. At this point I was just fed up with the other forum and how the admin didn't do anything to improve it. It really meant something to me when he noticed my activity when I didn't do anything to make it apparent! After that I spent my days on this forum just chatting with most member. Back in those days it was mainly me @Rouge007 and @FormerOG767 posting on the Game Corner. I ventured off into the other part of the forum soon after, meeting @Skye , Miles Prower, @Porygon , Vanquish, @ninJAS , and @Zetherman . They all were GREAT! I enjoyed my return so much more after I had met them! Those are the people that made me want to stay here on this forum! The rest is history. I became a mod here in April, being a little surprised by that. I have been here since then, living in a state of happiness!

I thank all the people of this forum for making it such a great time here!
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪815.88
Veterans
08-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Smile You are awesome teamplasma. I only wish I was on here more often so we could talk

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks!
I can't deny that it was great when we were only only Game Corner posters XD
If you do ever want to talk, you can just message me ^^
PrettyFlacko
~She want that Pretty Flacko~

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-21-2013, 08:57 PM
yo man thats pretty cool you looked up to me when im like 2 years younger :p
and i didnt know y'all thouggt about me like that Smile

but glad to see you're around here still and even a mod

Message me and I'll hook you up with VIP status
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
08-21-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol.. Pf.. Im 15..
You are like.. 16..
I'm the one who is 2 years younger.

But yeah, I thought you were the best on VR!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hyperion's Journal Solgaleo 17 2,562 04-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Bear with Me- A Journal of Tales and Happening as Told by Squirtles I liek Squirtles 3 724 08-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Last Post by I liek Squirtles