Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The Beginning of the End (RP +14)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

sB Octavia
I'm Tavilicious

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-08-2012, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM by sB Octavia.)

Form
Spoiler:
Name:
Weapon specialty:1-3 lines
Appearance: 3 Lines
Personality:2 Lines
Starting weapons:Any
Extras:Optional
Backstory: Optional

Story
Spoiler:
In this time the world is now being attacked by these things that are like demonic monsters. You are one of the last few remaning humans in the world of the living. You find each other trying to survive to take down the King of the Monsters and this is the Beginning of the End starting with New York City.

My Form
Spoiler:
Name:John "Doom"
Weapon specialty:Goes to long range weapons like sniper rifles but in a needed situation he will go to use short bursts from
Appearance:Wears a worn green military Jacket, with dark brown combat boots and his steel dog tag around his neck. Has a deep tan with sandy blond hair and clean finger nails. Bold fitchers on his face but has a long scar down the side of his face from a battle. And black leather gloves with metal at the area of the knucles. Is exactly 6 fooot and is taller than most people.
Personality: Has a rough gleam to his eyes and will kill if nessecary to finish his goals. But will protect his friends no matter what in any situation too.
Starting weapons:Sniper Rifle, and two SMGs
Extras:Loves Sweets and water
Backstory: Was a military soldier till he retired with a injury on his face that was not a good thing. Then he retired into his home in New York City, till the day the demons came and when he started the resistance to fight with others who have survived.

Rules
Spoiler:
Normal RP rules, No goddmodding, or bunnying either, cursing would be aloud but it has be like h*** or D*** nothing bader than that, 3 strikes then your out for this RP too but other then those have fun. Smile

Spots
Spoiler:
  • Lightning Bolt
  • DPM

[Image: vinyalscratchsig.jpg]

Lightning Bolt
The Ice Cream Man

Legends are not simply born...
They are willed into existence
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012, 11:57 AM by Flyleaf.)
Can I reserve this post? =P I will make a form later, I have a headache...
------------------------------------------
FORM:

Name;
-Spear Hikaru Richtofen-

Weapon specialty;
-Spear is an assassin, specializing in Silenced Pistols, Silenced Machine Pistols, Knife & Pistol Combos, and Sniper Rifles (sometimes even Crossbows with Explosive Bolts!). He can shoot almost everything else, and isn't half bad at the AA-12 + Dragon's Breath. The only gun he [i]cannot - more like will not - is the Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG-7).-[/i]

Appearance;
-Spear has dark brown, spiky hair. He wears black gloves to not hurt him when he uses his fists to fight, and when he doesn't have them on, his blistered hands are practically burnt up by the sun, from fighting for years and years.(As his gloves are a newfound addition to his arsenal.)He has bi-eyes, the left eyes green, the right eye blue. Spear's ears are pointed, and his fingernails sharper than usual, unable to be cut much, due to unknown reasons. His arms are almost always covered by a long sleeved cloak that he wears, which is very thick, yet it has slight breathable holes. Spear's legs are covered by the cloak as well.(The cloak is blue and black mixed together.)His boots are regular old black boots, nothing of great matter. Spear is about 5'5, and is very, very skinny. He doesn't have "chiseled features" or anything like that. He does have very strong muscles though, and quite strong they indeed are.-

Personality;
-Spear is, well, kinda mean. He loves attacking anything and everything that he isn't protecting, no matter what it is. Spear has heard many a story, and loves to think of himself as a beast, just because they seemed to have much better lives than humans. His mind is set on somehow finding a way to become one, and he will take out anyone that got in his way. Spear's past still echoes in his mind, during his sleep, tormenting him. Restless sleeping is a major cause of his insanity, or at least, his twistedness. But he still tries to be nice to the ones that don't want to hate him. His saying is, "I don't hate you. It's just a major dislike to the point of physical pain."-

Starting weapons;
-AA-12 + Dragons Breath, RSASS Sniper Rifle + Silencer, and finally a P99 Pistol + Silencer.-

Gender;
-Masculine-

Age;
-21-

Extras;
-None.-

Backstory;
[i]-If you survive to learn his history, either you are god-touched, or just lucky!
sB Octavia
I'm Tavilicious

Registered
03-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Thats what I forgot and yes you may resereve a spot.

Lightning Bolt
The Ice Cream Man

Cressentmoon69
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
03-09-2012, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012, 08:49 PM by Cressentmoon69.)
Name: Axle.
Weapon specialty: Three bladed sythe. Longer than normal, also red. String connection arm to sythe.
Appearance: White long hair, red eyes, tan, robe with lightning pattern. 5Ft even Nails (toes, and fingers) are usually painted purple.
Personality: Mostly serious.
Starting weapons: General blade.
Extras: Ring that carries his powers.
sB Octavia
I'm Tavilicious

Registered
03-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Um for the Apperance it shoud be at least 3 lines, for personality 2 lines and weapon specialty can it be a bit longer like one whole full sentence.

Lightning Bolt
The Ice Cream Man

Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
03-11-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012, 01:58 PM by Flyleaf.)
(Putting this in my first post.)
FORM:
Name;
-Spear Hikaru Richtofen-

Weapon specialty;
-Spear is an assassin, specializing in Silenced Pistols, Silenced Machine Pistols, Knife & Pistol Combos, and Sniper Rifles (sometimes even Crossbows with Explosive Bolts!). He can shoot almost everything else, and isn't half bad at the AA-12 + Dragon's Breath. The only gun he [i]cannot - more like will not - is the Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG-7).-[/i]

Appearance;
-Spear has dark brown, spiky hair. He wears black gloves to not hurt him when he uses his fists to fight, and when he doesn't have them on, his blistered hands are practically burnt up by the sun, from fighting for years and years.(As his gloves are a newfound addition to his arsenal.)He has bi-eyes, the left eyes green, the right eye blue. Spear's ears are pointed, and his fingernails sharper than usual, unable to be cut much, due to unknown reasons. His arms are almost always covered by a long sleeved cloak that he wears, which is very thick, yet it has slight breathable holes. Spear's legs are covered by the cloak as well.(The cloak is blue and black mixed together.)His boots are regular old black boots, nothing of great matter. Spear is about 5'5, and is very, very skinny. He doesn't have "chiseled features" or anything like that. He does have very strong muscles though, and quite strong they indeed are.-

Personality;
-Spear is, well, kinda mean. He loves attacking anything and everything that he isn't protecting, no matter what it is. Spear has heard many a story, and loves to think of himself as a beast, just because they seemed to have much better lives than humans. His mind is set on somehow finding a way to become one, and he will take out anyone that got in his way. Spear's past still echoes in his mind, during his sleep, tormenting him. Restless sleeping is a major cause of his insanity, or at least, his twistedness. But he still tries to be nice to the ones that don't want to hate him. His saying is, "I don't hate you. It's just a major dislike to the point of physical pain."-

Starting weapons;
-AA-12 + Dragons Breath, RSASS Sniper Rifle + Silencer, and finally a P99 Pistol + Silencer.-

Gender;
-Masculine-

Age;
-21-

Extras;
-None.-

Backstory;
-If you survive to learn his history, either you are god-touched, or just lucky!
sB Octavia
I'm Tavilicious

Registered
03-11-2012, 12:34 PM
This is accepted DPM.

Lightning Bolt
The Ice Cream Man

sB Octavia
I'm Tavilicious

Registered
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
GM
Spoiler:
You have been in New York, but as you do so you hear the sound of people being ripped apart, and monsters roaming the town with the sun dark blood red and the sky a dark black, you are one of the last people alive this is your story with others to bring down the demon army. You must meet outside on the cross section in the city fighting off what monsters you can. The monsters include Giant Demon Birds with blood red eyes and sharp knife like feathers. And remember be on your gaurd.

Lightning Bolt
The Ice Cream Man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digimon - Back to the Beginning Legacy 43 6,009 09-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Last Post by Porkchop