Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The Christian Group  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The Christian Group
Felix
Chosen of the Power Gems

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-05-2012, 12:01 AM
The PokeSun site is okay talking about this stuff? Confusedurprised: Most websites with forums will banned you. If you talk about this stuff on forums.
tnek8
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪19.58
Registered
03-05-2012, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 12:05 AM by tnek8.)
Well they allow a Yaoi/Yuri Thread, and that offends my religion, so I don't see why not.
So guys, what did you think of the verse of the day?
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
03-05-2012, 07:08 AM
It is just a thread that we can talk about what we want....if you don't like it then you don't have to read it...

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
03-05-2012, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2012, 04:49 PM by Mitchell.)
If anyone has any problems with anything or they find anything offensive, just contact one of the mods or administrators and we will try our best to fix the problem. We are going to allow threads like this just so long as they don't cause any controversy.

ninJAS

Veterans
03-05-2012, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 07:27 AM by ninJAS.)
(03-05-2012, 07:13 AM)Niblesess Wrote: If anyone has any problems with anything or they find anything offensive, just contact one of the mods or administrators and we will try our best to fix the problem. We are going to allow threads like this just so long as they don't cause any controversy.

And that is greatly appreciated Niblesess Smile thank you!

And I liked the verse Smile and not just because it was my idea to do it either XD

Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
03-05-2012, 08:08 AM
And guys, I know Zueq pretty well. And Lillarn would probably use Takedown on his back over and over if he tried to delete this. =)

And I liked it~
Tsoliades
today might not be my birthday

Registered
03-05-2012, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 05:29 PM by Tsoliades.)
(03-04-2012, 11:17 PM)tnek8 Wrote: God keeps all prayers in bottle or something,

God doesn't keep all prayers in a bottle. His omniscience lets Him know and remember all. Smile

(03-05-2012, 12:02 AM)tnek8 Wrote: Well they allow a Yaoi/Yuri Thread, and that offends my religion, so I don't see why not.

It doesn't offend us, but we aren't allowed to be that way in the Bible. Which brings up a whole new discussion...

Don't just tl;dr this, please.

One of the main religious controversies lately is the homosexual debate. Many religious groups have taken a stand against this, and many hate these religious groups. I have a few things to say about this.

First of all, I think Satan is using this to try to induce arguments in the church, and many other things. He is also using it to try to change our society for the worse. As you look around lately, the world is only getting worse, and Satan is using the homosexuals to help with this.

Now, another thing. The Westboro Baptist Church. The (excuse my language, but this is a true story) "God hates f*gs people." That is not okay. We shouldn't do anything like that, or hate on anyone, ever. It just makes us look like jerks. Take John 8:1-11, for example.

1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them.

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group

4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.

5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?”

6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.
7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”

8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

This is an excellent example of how we should show the love of Jesus through our actions. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Jesus ate with sinners, as well.

The thing is, we don't attack, antagonize, or be mean to anyone because they are not Christian, or even commit a horrible sin. It's not what Jesus would do, and it makes us look terrible.

Thanks for reading.

[Image: mordecaidudebanner_zps8be5c883.png]
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
03-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Non, exactly. I agree so much! And it just depends on your own beliefs, about the homosexuals. There are churches for homosexuals, I believe.
ninJAS

Veterans
03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I personally don't think homosexuality is "right" at all but im not going to get on here and bash them just because they are different than I am. Even if you don't like homosexual people doesn't it say to love your enemy in the bible? So I really don't see the point in hating someone for their personal beliefs....its just wrong to think and act that way. We will all have to answer for our sins when our time comes so I think we would all be MUCH better off making sure that our lives are right before we criticize other people's lives....but that's just my opinion on the matter....

Tsoliades
today might not be my birthday

Registered
03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
^Yeah, exactly!

@DPM Homosexuality is still a sin, but it's like what jas mentioned...

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:3-5

[Image: mordecaidudebanner_zps8be5c883.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League of Legends - Group teamplasma 49 7,172 03-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Roguelike Discussion and Group Hana Song 4 1,423 03-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Hana Song
  Steam Gaming Group! Flyleaf 5 1,095 03-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Animal Crossing New Leaf Discussion Group Aeria 407 26,664 08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Last Post by Zueq