Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The FanDroids
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The FanDroids
Tsoliades
today might not be my birthday

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-18-2012, 06:50 AM
[Image: android_eating_apple.png]
Who else here thinks that Android is superior to any other phone OS? This is the club for you. Talk about your phone, brag about your phone, or brag about how it is better than the latest iPhone.
I have the SGSII Epic 4G Touch from Sprint. Best phone ever. I can't wait until I get ICS for it late February to early March.

[Image: mordecaidudebanner_zps8be5c883.png]
AndroidOS
Can't think of a title...

PokéDollars: ₪2.51
Registered
02-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Yay! An Android Group! Big Grin

I have a rubbish Android phone, but thanks to the wonders of cyanogenmod, I already have a OS that at least looks like ICS. I can't wait until I get it officially though!
Tsoliades

Registered
02-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Which phone do you have?

AndroidOS

Registered
02-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Samsung Galaxy Mini. I really want a better one though. Oh, and it's also getting repaired at the minute...I broke it.
Tsoliades

Registered
02-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Ah. Yeah, from here, your best options would be:
AT&T: Motorola Atrix 2 or Galaxy S II
Verizon: Droid Razr MAXX or Galaxy Nexus
Sprint: Galaxy 2 II Epic 4G Touch or HTC Evo 4G
T-Mobile: Galaxy S II
Hope I helped!

AndroidOS

Registered
02-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah, thanks I'll consider that! Smile

What is your favourite feature of Android?
Tsoliades

Registered
02-18-2012, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 01:02 PM by Tsoliades.)
Hmm... I love all of it, but I'd probably have to say just the customization of Android. Every iPhone looks the same, but with Android, you make it your own. I also like cloud storage with Android Market. Apple just got that with the iOS 5 update. Cool Oh, and USB file transfer. On an iPhone, you have to sync everything with iTunes.

With ICS, I love every feature, especially the favorites bar customization and camera with no shutter lag. I'm glad I didn't get the Galaxy Nexus, though. There's no external storage, and therefore no USB storage, and therefore no USB file transfer. They do have this wireless file transfer thing. I don't think it will be as easy, though. If my SGSIIE4T got ICS, then it would be there. The two deal breakers for the GNEX for me are the 5 MP camera and the lack of USB storage.

AndroidOS

Registered
02-18-2012, 01:38 PM
(02-18-2012, 01:02 PM)Non Sequitur Wrote: Hmm... I love all of it, but I'd probably have to say just the customization of Android. Every iPhone looks the same, but with Android, you make it your own. I also like cloud storage with Android Market. Apple just got that with the iOS 5 update. Cool Oh, and USB file transfer. On an iPhone, you have to sync everything with iTunes.

With ICS, I love every feature, especially the favorites bar customization and camera with no shutter lag. I'm glad I didn't get the Galaxy Nexus, though. There's no external storage, and therefore no USB storage, and therefore no USB file transfer. They do have this wireless file transfer thing. I don't think it will be as easy, though. If my SGSIIE4T got ICS, then it would be there. The two deal breakers for the GNEX for me are the 5 MP camera and the lack of USB storage.

Yeah, I completley agree! Big Grin
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
02-20-2012, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM by Rhapsody.)
Favorite? iPhone!

Um. This is awkward.

I'll leave.

If I had to choose, Razr

On another note;

Spoiler:
[Image: 4-Android-vs-Apple-Light-saber-Battle.jpg]

[Image: tXYu56.png]
Tsoliades

Registered