Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The Secret Life of Kiyo!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The Secret Life of Kiyo!!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,102.72
Super Moderators
05-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Konnichiwa Minna-san!!

I guess since everyone else is doing it, I might as well as well!

Just a few quick facts about me:

Alias: xKiYoMiNaTiONx (on various forums and other sites); sakurablossom143 (dA); kiyo
Hobbies: Reading/Writing Fanfiction & Poems; Playing the Violin; Cosplaying; Listening to JPOP, KPOP, and CPOP; Playing Pokemon & ACNL; Making Website Layouts; Crafts; Watching Anime/JDramas/KDramas; Reading Manga
Favorite Pokemon: Eevee; Glaceon; Cherim; Keldeo; Vulpix; Growlithe; Roselia; Pikachu; Victini; Shaymin; Meloetta; Fenniken; Sylveon; Vivillon (Ocean Pattern); Lilligant; Bellossom; Diancie
Favorite Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Free!; Bakuman; CLANNAD; Itazura na Kiss; Kuroko no Basuke; Psychic Detective Yakumo; Natsume's Book of Friends; Cardcaptor Sakura; Hakuoki...yeah okay, this list can get pretty long OTL...
Favorite JDrama: Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 + Movie
Favorite KDrama: Smile, You

~~~ @_@ title=@_@ class=smilie smilie_35... I'm going crazy... want to know something? Ask away!
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-09-2014, 01:22 PM
What is your favourite hair color, natural or otherwise?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
05-09-2014, 08:50 PM
@Isaac: I am a natural brown haired person. To be quite honest, my favorite hair color would be that of a dirty blonde maybe? Man, I think I lost my one picture of myself with that hair color =(... Growing up I have always highlighted my hair, usually highlight it blonde or red. In college, when I started cosplaying...I sort of started coloring my whole head of hair lol... From Dirty Blonde to Cherry Brown to a Dark Orange color! @_@ title=@_@ class=smilie smilie_35...Crazy, I know...

If we are talking about wigs... my favorite wig color is Red...I dunno why, but I think I look good as a redhead...what do you think? XD
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
You remind me vaguely of one woman I knew who would color her hair on average of about once every 2 weeks. She got the nickname "Rainbow Girl" because of it.

Quote:If we are talking about wigs... my favorite wig color is Red...I dunno why, but I think I look good as a redhead...what do you think? XD
It's probably the best wig color that fits on you, yes, though 'red' and 'brown' is not much to choose from.

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
05-12-2014, 06:42 AM
@Isaac, if you have seen my cosplay thread, than you would know that I have worn Red Wigs, Pink Wigs, Blonde Wigs, Black, Black/Blue, and heck, I even dyed my hair orange for one of my cosplays.

I stopped dying my hair after I started to lose hair T^T...
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Do you remember what the forum was like when you first arrived?
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
05-12-2014, 08:11 PM
@teamplasma, I vaguely remember, but it used to be pretty active, there were members that were welcoming me that I barely see anymore =(...

Granted, I was a bit on the shy side and rarely posted myself...but by the end of 2013, I an posted at least 100 posts... guess I wasn't so shy after all!
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
05-13-2014, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 02:02 AM by Nammm3.)
What is your favorite thing about Hawaii?

What is your least favorite thing about Hawaii?

Did you like the Disney movie 'Lilo and Stitch'?

If you can only choose ONE favorite pokémon out of the 16 you already listed, which one would you choose?
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
05-13-2014, 02:17 AM
@Nammm3

What is your favorite thing about Hawaii?
- My favorite thing about Hawaii is the awesome local food. I love eating Spam Musubis (even though Spam isn't really local...). I also love Kalua Pig w/ Cabbage, Poké (and yes, it's pronounced Poke in Pokemon).

What is your least favorite thing about Hawaii?
- The least favorite thing is how we're a dang island. There is nothing but water all around us and it never snows!! >_< If we wanted to go to another island or the mainland, or wherever...we'd need a dang airplane... Very costly, eh?

Did you like the Disney movie 'Lilo and Stitch'?
- Yes! Lilo and Stitch took place on the island of Kauai, so it's a different island from mine, but nevertheless, it was really awesome how Disney decided to include Hawaii into one of their many awesome movies!

If you can only choose ONE favorite pokémon out of the 16 you already listed, which one would you choose?
- I suppose I would choose... Bellossom... I'm not sure if it's because it gives off the hawaiian, hula looking look lol... But Bellossom is adorable, don't you think?
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
05-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Quote:I suppose I would choose... Bellossom... I'm not sure if it's because it gives off the hawaiian, hula looking look lol...
There's a stereotype joke in here somewhere...
...and I'm not really a fan of Disney at all (I far prefer Pixar), but Lilo & Stitch is one of their best movies. One day I want to see it all from start to finish (I've only seen the first half or so). Sadly, the animated series of L&S is how I picture Hawaii in my head. Dangit.

Okay, time for a question!

What are your favorite animal and your favorite plant?