Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The Secret Life of Kiyo!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The Secret Life of Kiyo!!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
10-25-2015, 02:45 AM
Crafts, huh? Is origami one of your specialties?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,102.72
Super Moderators
10-25-2015, 10:03 AM
(10-25-2015, 02:45 AM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: Crafts, huh? Is origami one of your specialties?

Oh man...not in the slightest lol... I used to make paper cranes a long time ago, but I haven't touched up with origami in a very long time lol... probably...like over 10 years ago lmao
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
12-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Bump! Because I haven't answered anything in a month! xD
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
03-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Bump! Because it's been a long time since we've been active! xD
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
03-10-2017, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2017, 09:29 PM by ninJAS.)
I know you watch a lot of Anime Kiyo but which one is your absolute favorite and why? Smile

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
03-10-2017, 09:57 PM
OMG JAS why would you ask that question?? Surprised! That's a really hard question IMO. XD

I'll ask some questions too!

- Who has been your favorite character to cosplay/dress up as?
- What is your favorite type of fruit? (If you don't really like fruit, what's your favorite thing to eat?)
- Would you rather live in the jungle or in the ocean (provided you can breathe underwater)? Why?
- I know you've seen a lot of anime, but what's your opinion on American cartoons? Good? Bad? Do you have any that you particularly like?
- What type of everyday household item do you think you would you be and why?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
03-11-2017, 03:30 AM
(03-10-2017, 09:29 PM)ninJAS Wrote: I know you watch a lot of Anime Kiyo but which one is your absolute favorite and why? Smile

oh wow... this one is a real big toughie indeed... lol... my favorites come and go really... there has never been one that stuck with me since childhood...but then again, I didn't get really into it until I was in college lol...

So...I suppose I can say that my absolute favorite anime would be... oh, lord I can't say it lol... I don't have an absolute favorite anime lol... soo... you're getting the Top X lol and in no particular order either lol...

1) Free! Iwatobi Swim Club/Free! Eternal Summer
2) Yuri!!! on Ice
3) Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1-4 (I have yet to watch 5, and 6 is coming out soon.)
4) Kuroko's Basketball
5) Hakuoki
6) Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru (can't wait for the 2nd season, and the other TKRB anime coming out soon)
7) Fairy Tail

and bonus, favorite nostalgia anime lol...

1) Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon Crystal
2) InuYasha

(03-10-2017, 09:57 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: OMG JAS why would you ask that question?? Surprised! That's a really hard question IMO. XD

I'll ask some questions too!

- Who has been your favorite character to cosplay/dress up as?
- What is your favorite type of fruit? (If you don't really like fruit, what's your favorite thing to eat?)
- Would you rather live in the jungle or in the ocean (provided you can breathe underwater)? Why?
- I know you've seen a lot of anime, but what's your opinion on American cartoons? Good? Bad? Do you have any that you particularly like?
- What type of everyday household item do you think you would you be and why?

My favorite character to cosplay, or have cosplayed is Matsuoka Gou from Free! I cosplayed as her from 2013 until 2016 then I retired her. She's still my favorite to cosplay though! Though, I do love cosplaying as Eli Ayase from Love Live! as well ^_^

My favorite fruit... I like Strawberries ^_^

Ocean! I'd love to be a Mermaid! xD Jungles are too creepy lol...I'd rather swim with Sharks!

Ohhh...American Cartoons huh... Fun Fact, I thought Pokemon was an american cartoon until I found out that it was actually an anime from Japan lol... No, really... I'm not sure how I feel about american cartoons...sure I watched a lot of them growing up like Tom & Jerry and stuff...but if we're talking about shows like Steven Universe, and the like? I'm not sure what to say...I'm not really a big fan of american cartoons anymore... The only other animated series I watch that aren't from Japan are Winx Club (Italian Show), and Miraculous Ladybug (a mix of Japan/French Culture).

What type of household Item would I be? mmm... probably a TV or a Computer lol... if I was a TV...I can watch tv even though i'm not the one actually watching lol...and as a computer, i'd be able to search things up and do things on there...even without a regular body lol
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
03-27-2017, 09:27 PM
More questions! ^^

- What was your favorite con that you've been to? (Favorite year?)
- Favorite game to play other than Pokemon?
- If you could invent your own Pokemon, what type of animal would it be/what typing would it be?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- I asked Zueq this too, but what's your favorite Disney movie? (I'm watching Mulan right now :3)

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
03-28-2017, 07:17 AM
(03-27-2017, 09:27 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: More questions! ^^

- What was your favorite con that you've been to? (Favorite year?)
- Favorite game to play other than Pokemon?
- If you could invent your own Pokemon, what type of animal would it be/what typing would it be?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- I asked Zueq this too, but what's your favorite Disney movie? (I'm watching Mulan right now :3)

- I've literally only been two three different types of conventions lol... Obviously, Kawaii Kon still wins outright since they've been around longer lol... But I suppose my favorite year was 2010. That year I cosplayed as Hino Kahoko from La Corda d'Oro. I planned that out since the previous kon. When they had announced the guests for that year (2010), I flipped out and freaked when they announced three Japanese seiyuus who actually voiced in the anime, La Corda d'Oro... the same exact show I was cosplaying from! I was super excited, and although I couldn't get pictures with them, it was worth it. I had to stand in a line for over 2 hours (and if you got out of line to go bathroom, you'd have to go in the back...and boy did I have to go)...but I stayed in that line (it was a standby line). When I finally got to meet them, they all knew who I was, and I was happy that they signed my manga that had all 3 of them in it!

- Favorite game other than pokemon, are we talking 3ds games? If so, the only other games that i like currently is Stella Glow, ACNL, and Hatsune Miku Project Mirai.

- Hmm... It would be a bunny, and it'll definitely be a fairy/normal typing... and it has to be pink! XD... (but then again, i think buneary shiny is pink OTL)...

- Sunset

- Bambi...I love Bambi! xD... I mean, I love Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid too...but definitely Bambi lol...