Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
The real life of a PokeSun Mod - Legacy
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The real life of a PokeSun Mod - Legacy
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪25.59
Registered
01-04-2014, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 03:04 PM by Legacy.)
4th January 2014

A new year and new responsibilities call for a new blog which may (or may not) be more regularly updated than my previous blog >.>

So obviously this year came in with the announcement of 5 very sexy members becoming 5 even sexier moderators. But what exactly goes on behind the screen of a PokeSun moderator? Well I hope to give you a view of my life at least, by means of this blog.

So without further ado, an update on the events of my life this year.

Not a lot. Cinnamin has now returned to university in Swansea, meaning I won't see her for a few months (which sucks but c'est la vie). Not sure what day I start back at college again but I believe it's this Monday. On one hand I'm looking forward to it, but on the other hand I can't wait to finish and do my own thing without the time restraints of my lessons or the extra stress of coursework looming over my head constantly.

On a gaming point of view I really wanna play League of Legends again. I'm on the EU West, Nordic AND North American servers, so if anyone is online then shoot me a message and I may have a game with you...if I can remember my username/password for each account >.>

Finally I'm considering changing my username, but have very few ideas on what to change it to. If anyone would like to throw some ideas out then I'm all ears =] or perhaps you're against a change altogether and simply want to scream at me for wanting to change it XD either way, post here and lemme know.

Tune of the week: This soundtrack from Fairy Tail. I've gotten quite into the OST's from this anime lately =]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
01-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Love the title of this Tongue

Oh and DON'T CHANGE YO NAME ;_;

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Koyu
Ace Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Nice choice in music! Fairy tail is the best :3

I found this hip hop remix of the main theme and I played it for like a week straight xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xX88afxztg

Also (im assuming you are a fairy tail fan) the anime will start airing new episodes again this April ^^

[Image: 3cfb6f6f.gif]
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
01-06-2014, 06:18 PM
(01-05-2014, 03:40 PM)Koyu Wrote: Nice choice in music! Fairy tail is the best :3

I found this hip hop remix of the main theme and I played it for like a week straight xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xX88afxztg

Also (im assuming you are a fairy tail fan) the anime will start airing new episodes again this April ^^

I'll check that out later =]

Yeah I've been watching Fairy Tail and have finished all the current episodes. Looking forward to April =D
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
01-08-2014, 12:15 PM
08/01/2014

Well it's been 4 days since I posted my last blog entry and a surprising amount has happened in that time.

Firstly I've found out that my supposed-to-be best friend is a bad-tempered, selfish prick following his split from his girlfriend. I get that splitting is gonna put anyone in a horrible mood, but to take it out on me? Not cool. The selfish part? I'll get to that.

So to top off a rather iffy 4 days, my mum decided to have her dog euthanised due to having serious dementia, incontinence, the list goes on and on really. She was 14, and I'd lived with her for about 10-11 years before moving out, so I went to the vets to say my goodbye. Unfortunately this was ruined by the ignorance of my friend who, despite me telling him what was happening, decided to text and call me pretty much constantly throughout the duration to get me to do something for him.

Thanks for that. Still...I'm starting to really see who my friends are.

Apologies for the rather angst-filled entry this time but...I guess it's justified on this occasion.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
01-08-2014, 01:28 PM
That is a very sad tale indeed Legacy ;_;

14 years is a very long life for a dog though so you should be thankful for the many years you had with her ^^

People tend to change a lot when they experience heartbreak but that doesn't mean your friend should have acted that way and for that I am sorry Sad

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ho-Oh and Lugia: Pokemon and Life! ✯Ho-OhLugia✯ 8 1,532 08-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  ❤hotchocolats daily life and hobby blog❤ hotchocolat 34 5,982 04-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  My life through shrugs Dock 1 533 03-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  Non Sequitur's Blog of Random Life Tsoliades 18 2,245 06-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post by Tsoliades