Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Theme Updates [3/23]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Theme Updates [3/23]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,822.62
Founder and Administrator
03-23-2017, 09:46 PM

.: Theme Updates [3/23] :.
by @Zueq.

Hiya!  Cool

A couple of days ago, I made slight updates to the forum theme. Not sure if any of you have noticed. If you haven't, then down below in the spoiler is the list of all the changes I did to the theme. Smile

Spoiler:
  • Changed the main container of the theme from white to a sandy color.
  • Made the yellow bars slightly darker.
  • Made the light teal bars slightly darker.
  • Made the actual Pokéball background pattern the same color. (Basically, the background was actually bright yellow, and the image pattern was half transparent, which in the end blended together to make the teal background color. Ditched it, since if a new person came on or if someone cleared their cache, for a split second the forum would load bright yellow until the image pattern loaded in.)
  • Changed the layout of the member sidebar when viewing a thread.
  • Updated the trainers image at the top middle of the theme (above the menu link/banner) with a slight black shadow at the bottom of it to give it more depth.

I hope that's everything. If I forgotten something that I modified on the theme, I'll edit this thread and add it. Smile Have a great day under the Sun!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff, and more Updates! [7/17] Zueq 9 916 07-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Some Forum Updates, FINALLY! :P [12/3] Zueq 8 1,438 12-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post by Manaphy72
  Staff-like Updates [8/2] teamplasma 17 2,202 09-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Last Post by teamplasma
  Some Forum Updates [7/31] Zueq 4 1,037 08-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Nammm3