Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Tournaments
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Tournaments
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,865.44
Founder and Administrator
03-30-2013, 12:49 PM
So do any of you here go to those TCG tournaments? If so, is it fun? I've never been since we don't have any tournaments hosted in Oklahoma, so that's why I was just wondering what's it like to go to one, etc.
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
03-30-2013, 05:27 PM
No, although it always seemed like a cool idea to go to an official Nintendo tournament, let it be the actual game (I wouldn't win, most likely :<), or the TCG. I dropped out of playing the TCG completely a few years ago and sold all of my cards. I had some good ones, mind you, like a genuine Mew card from 1998 or so. Had an entire card book full of those old cards... Yeah, reliving memories.

Back on subject, no, I've never gone to a TCG tournament.

[Image: tXYu56.png]
Andy
POSITIVE KONOYARO!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-31-2013, 06:07 AM
Yes, all the time. And i host them too.

Also: Great fun, learn new strategies, play pokemon, trade cards or just have a good time talking about pokemon.

Love it. 10/10 xD

-Andy-
[Image: 1zz0z2o.png]
Gistica
I have the...psyqualifications

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes I have been. I've never been good at sports so beating people through pokemon helps me get my fill of competitiveness for a while, but then I go and beat them again. It's really fun, especially if you go to them regularly and make friends.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many tournaments have you won? Zueq 2 491 02-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Smanters