Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Upcoming Seasonal Festival?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Upcoming Seasonal Festival?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
03-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone, I'm here yet again making another suggestion thread to make an attempt to have people here become more active. ^^

As some of you may know, Spring is coming up. With the start of the season of spring, why not start up a Spring Festival on the forums to get the activity flowing again!

We currently have 7 moderators, so perhaps if all of you guys along with Jas and Zueq can come up with an awesome Spring Festival theme the Festival would be posted sometime during the season! With spring there are various real life fesitivals and holidays around that globe that could be referenced to! There could be art and writing contests, quizzes, scavenger hunts, member interviews, prizes and etc. The possibilities are endless! =D

Do you think there should be a Spring Festival? Do you have any suggestions for the next fesitval? Is there even a possibility of a festival to happen sometime in spring? Feel free to share your thoughts! =)

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
CyChill
Games Designer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-02-2014, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 06:09 AM by CyChill.)
7 moderators? I see 2 at most. :/

Oh well, I suppose this could work out. Interesting to see what happens really. I have no suggestions, as I have my own contest and work to do, but it'd be nice to see something. Maybe something pertaining to Easter?

[Image: Gem.png] S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KqDVNowKU

Design, Create, Innovate
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
03-02-2014, 01:19 PM
How about a wifi tournament on pokemon x/y? Winner gets a special shiny solrock in a luxury ball.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,260.88
Super Moderators
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
@ChaosMasterMartin,

As much as I love that Idea, that would be hard considering you wouldn't know who you would have to battle, and then you would need to register probably all their friend codes? (I'm already capped at 100 FCs lol)
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
03-02-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 07:24 PM by Bloom.)
Yeah, a tournament could be rather difficult as the PokeSun Gym Leader tournament started almost two months ago and it still isn't anywhere near close to being completed. A wifi tournament would be totally fun, but it would take forever to do at this rate. u-u

Though if a Shiny Luxury Solrock is a wanted prize, I could definitely provide that if it is needed.

Hmm an easter theme is a good idea Cyberia, excellent suggestion! ^^

I think Former and Plaz have been active, but I'm not sure how everyone else is doing except for ninJAS who is going through a difficult time. Smoaky has been gone for nearly a month, so I hope she is alright too.

*tags all of the staff* @Zueq @ninJAS @Mitchell @teamplasma @smoakdragon @FormerOG767 @Kevin @Legacy @Pyre Any thoughts upon the matter?

[Image: cFMKKDO.gif]

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
03-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Zueq is the only one who knows really how to hide eggs! Wink

But coordinating/helping you guys do things would be okay!
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
03-09-2014, 11:43 AM
is this event on hold ???

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
03-09-2014, 12:09 PM
I well I guess the festival can't start until it is actually spring, but since there wasn't a winter festival, I wanted to suggest a spring one to get the activity flowing again.

So technically it wouldn't be on hold since there isn't a date (that I know of) for when the festival will start, or if there will even be one. By the looks of it, once everyone gets back from all of the busyness that the winter brings, things around here will get more active and events like the festival will start once more. ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun's 4th of July Festival! Zueq 65 6,655 07-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  PokéSun's First Annual Community Festival! Zueq 173 13,048 03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Last Post by Zueq