Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
V.I.P.'s and Donator's [3/5]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

V.I.P.'s and Donator's [3/5]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,889.43
Founder and Administrator
03-05-2017, 07:54 PM

.: V.I.P.'s and Donator's [3/5] :.
by @Zueq.

Hey everybody,

So I just wanted to make an update thread regarding the V.I.P. and the donator's group. They will officially be returning on the forum on Tuesday. If you were a previous V.I.P. on the forum, you will not be getting this feature back. All past V.I.P.'s will have to pay again (using PokéDollars) in-order to become a V.I.P again. Smile

If you were a previous donator on the forum, then you will be getting your donator group membership back - since you did donate a certain amount to the forum in the past, big or small. I still have record of who all were donator's from before, which weren't many, but a small amount did donate some time in the past. ^^

If you have any questions about either membership groups, then feel free to ask in this update thread! Have a great day! ^_^ Wink
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪445.11
Registered
03-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Any update on this @Zueq ?

I'm still just a plain ol member and don't see any other options in my group memberships ;_;

YouTube
Battle Video Archive

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Bloom for my Avatar, Signature, and Profile Background ^^
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,889.43
Founder and Administrator
03-09-2017, 06:40 PM
(03-09-2017, 09:46 AM)ninJAS Wrote: Any update on this @Zueq ?

I'm still just a plain ol member and don't see any other options in my group memberships ;_;

I posted an update on that in this update thread: http://www.pokesun.com/Thread-Welcome-ba...-staff-3-7

Basically, we're still working on it. XD