Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Weather~
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Weather~
Wright
OBJECTION!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-04-2013, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 07:19 PM by Wright.)
Weather
[Image: ema-cheerful(b).gif]
So do you guys use any weather teams? If so what is your favorite kind?

[Image: ema-confident(b).gif]
Mine would be... sun for sure! Sun is so cheerful and you just want to soak it up! And I enjoy using venusaur to out speed normally speed superior opponents!
Heinous Creature
Phear me.

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-05-2013, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 06:54 AM by Heinous Creature.)
Sand is without a doubt my favourite weather type. For starters, I adore one of the main summoners, Tyranitar. I like a wide range of the Pokemon who abuse and function within it, and I like the effects and abilities based around sand. It has great utility and versatility, all things considered.

Performance record
Spoiler:
Gym Leader
The Nexus - 9W / 2L

Gym Challenger
The Forest - Loss
The Asylum - Win
The Crypt - Win

Tournaments
Summer Festival Tournament - 1st place
Tier Shift Tournament - 1st place
Spoiler:
To all current Gym Leaders - prepare for my arrival.

Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
07-05-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm more of a rain kind of guy. I've always had huge success with that team more than any other weather team I've made. Too dominate, if played right that is.