Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Poll: What are you afraid of?
This poll is closed.
Insects and Arachnids
25.00%
4 25.00%
Animals that aren't insects
0%
0 0%
Deadly animals
6.25%
1 6.25%
The Dark
18.75%
3 18.75%
Any form of weather
6.25%
1 6.25%
Judgement for peers
12.50%
2 12.50%
Other
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What are you afraid of?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What are you afraid of?
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
09-05-2015, 09:09 PM
(09-05-2015, 08:20 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:55 PM)Raikou Wrote: At least I put mine in the proper bin when I dispose of it.

Me too! Our school has recycling bins, and students everywhere throw recyclable things in normal bins and things that aren't recyclable in the recycling bins. How annoying!

But this is a thread of fear, so I'll say something I'm completely terrified about:

Food Contamination
This is one of my mortal fears. I'm terrified. My twin sister Lugia knows that well. I simply can't eat anything without inspecting it first. For example, I'm at a restaurant. Let's just say I have a bread roll. Every bite I take, I take a look around and inside the bread to make sure it's alright. For this reason, I take tiny bites. Really tiny bites. I stopped having McDonalds for good, and I hate eating meat, for two reasons. One because I love animals, and two, regarding this topic, I've seen many instances where people have had contaminated meat and raw meat and had deadly diseases. I have a phobia of food contamination.

Once, a long time ago, before I became an animal activist, I found rat droppings in my Chicken McNuggets.I noticed them after I had ate the nuggets. That night, I felt extremely sick, and I felt a huge, sharp, chronic nausea that was worse than all the pain (cuts, wounds, headaches) I had ever felt in my entire lifetime. It happened around two years ago. I felt like vomiting, I had sharp pains and cramps, I felt dizzy and I was shaking violently the next morning. I kept on screaming for the ambulance (it was 1:30 AM), but nobody believed me except for my sister who was crying. I shouted because of the pain, and eventually I had to drink very hot tea. It was very hot, but the burns were nothing compared to the pain I felt. After that, I felt like a rainbow after rain. I felt like an angel had saved my life. Really! I thought I was going to die. I thought I would never make it to see my mathematics examination results.

So there you have it. I'm scared of food contamination.

What an unpleasant experience to endure...did you do anything about it, legal-wise (a.k.a. did you report this to authorities and settled the case in court)?

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
09-06-2015, 12:46 AM
(09-05-2015, 09:09 PM)Raikou Wrote: What an unpleasant experience to endure...did you do anything about it, legal-wise (a.k.a. did you report this to authorities and settled the case in court)?

Well, I didn't. I couldn't be certain if it was from McDonald's. And And plus, they wouldn't believe me anyway. And this might sound so wrong, but I don't want the exterminators to kill the rats... Nobody reply to what I just said there. I know people shouldn't be eating contaminated food, but I love rats... (:-.)

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-23-2015, 11:58 PM
I picked judgement since it's the closest, and it's true to a degree. I have pretty bad anxiety and even on medication it can control, like, everything I do and say. It makes me SUPER scared of being judged by not only my peers but also to strangers. I work at a smoothie shop where mistakes definitely happen from time to time and whenever a customer gets mad at me, I take it soo personally and think about it for the rest of the week. x: I hate it, but it's how my brain operates ha.

I would say my #1 fear is abandonment. I am deathly afraid of being left behind by the ones I love and can't live without. u.u Even 'nightmares' that I have are focused around not making it to -insert destination- in time and all my friends/family leaving without me, or people that I care about intensely forgetting me and such. I don't know why, it's just a thought and fear that haunts me in a lot of different aspects of life.
WmONeil
Ace Trainer

Registered
03-26-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm afraid of spiders and heights. If Pokemon would be real, I would never get any of the spider Pokemon and I would never use fly.
Dock
Docking station

Registered
03-26-2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah spiders are pretty much they only thing you will see me scream like a little girl about. They are just unnatural, they have eight legs, hair, and thousands of eyes. They are straight out of the depths of hell and need to be destroyed.
pokefreakceetje
Junior Trainer

Registered
03-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Heights

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you afraid of? StrawberryG 7 447 02-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Last Post by StrawberryG
  Naked and Afraid - Would You? WildStar 0 173 06-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post by WildStar