Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
What do your friends think?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What do your friends think?
Pikan00b
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Most of my friends are done with the Pokemon phase and think it's pretty lame. However, they do respect the GameBoy games at least lol.

Curious as to what others have to share as it seems like Yu-Gi-Oh it still respected from the conventions I've attended but Pokemon, not so much (at least in terms of the TCG).

[Image: flm5fq.jpg]
n00b or hardcore gamer? take the gamer quiz to find out.
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,973.7
Founder and Administrator
01-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Almost everybody at my school is over the "Pokemon phase," if that is what you want to call it. Tongue But only my friends are still into Pokemon, or at least into the GBA games. I just hate how people say it's a baby game, yet they sell over millions of copies of everything that's Pokemon. Angry Face
Zether-Man
Living

PokéDollars: ₪31.36
Registered
01-13-2012, 10:16 PM
All of my friends have been sick of it for ages (except for one who has a pokemon black rom on his comp), but they respect that I still play it!

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Unused youtube - Neglected tumblr

[Image: stellar_forum_sig__by_zetherman-dav4p6g.png]
ryanmeijer
Ace Trainer

Registered
01-14-2012, 02:34 AM
well most of my friends aren't into it either:/ they don't poke fun at me or anything. they actually kind of admire the fact that i am still active in it. not so much the tcg, but the video games. i have a really good group of friends. but of course when i wanna talk about Pokemon i mainly go to you guys. you guys are all so niceSmile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToa6xlsFHtNEx7E-Nde3R...32PL82xzwg]
Katanakat
Junior Trainer

Registered
01-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Like you guys, most of the kids at my school aren't into pokemon anymore. They don't hate though. I wear my pikachu shirts around and dangle my litwick and chandelure keychains on my backpack everywhere. I make hats and stuffed animals, so when I make one of a Pokemon, I show my friends, even if they're not into Pokemon anymore and they love them. I guess what I'm saying is that my friends don't follow Pokemon, but they don't hate or be mean to me if I voice my love.

I support the extreme amazingness and magical powers of house music, techno, and Vincent Valentine.
Soldat J-002
Ace Trainer

Registered
01-14-2012, 02:07 PM
i have a school of stupid.
all the person like NEW things.
me i hate new things.
they hate pokemon ,they don't respect me to like pokemon.
they only like their stupid call of duty.BO i hate this stupid game.
i have a school of big stupid person.

[Image: 56b5146a12551f3205f7347.jpg]
Pikan00b
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
01-14-2012, 06:18 PM
If you're looking for some local Pokemon fans, a good place to start are those TCG shops and/or conventions, if you live in a big city, there's bound to be at least one geek oriented convention per year where you'll meet other Pokemon fans.

I always see a handful of Pokemon cosplayers whenever I attend such functions. Some of them are even hot chicks Big Grin

[Image: flm5fq.jpg]
n00b or hardcore gamer? take the gamer quiz to find out.
Koyu
Ace Trainer

Registered
01-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Hot chicks you say....? RYAN WE NEED TO GO TO A CONVENTION. NOW.

[Image: 3cfb6f6f.gif]
ryanmeijer
Ace Trainer

Registered
01-17-2012, 09:54 PM
(01-17-2012, 09:47 PM)Gyarados Wrote: Hot chicks you say....? RYAN WE NEED TO GO TO A CONVENTION. NOW.

LOLOLOLOLOL. yes. we must....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToa6xlsFHtNEx7E-Nde3R...32PL82xzwg]
mshul
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
01-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Well I'm in college *cough* and had no fear playing my Pokemon White on campus the day after release. Quite a few college students--I think 100% males-- came up to me asking me if it was the new Pokemon game :) Some had bought it as well, but there was one who looked really jealous that he hadn't gotten it. hehe

Pokémon White: 4298 2440 6173
[Image: r1ecuh.png][Image: 6jjdlg.png]