Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
What is your style of gameplay?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What is your style of gameplay?
DudeThatsErin
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
09-09-2014, 06:10 AM
What is your style of gameplay when playing the online TCG game?

The Help Me Code Club!

Erin = <3 makeup, dolls, hair <3
Aaron/Aron = football, baseball, beer!

Aka, I'm a girl and take offense to people thinking otherwise because those people are idiots.
lludawg
Junior Trainer

Registered
09-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I would say I am always trying to create a really strong offensive team. I like being strong and powerful. I am the kind of player who initiates attacks and goes for the win right away. However, this can sometimes be a downfall because I do not focus on defense at all.
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
09-10-2014, 05:58 PM
You do realize the TCG exists outside of online, right?

More to the point, I like decks that play from the discard pile, ones that can renew their resources quite easily. Because of that I ended up running a deck with Eelektrik in it for about 18 months, on and off. (It wasn't always the same one, but the longest lasting was definitely Ray-Eels.)

I find that decks like those have a strong mid-game and late-game (Eelektrik in particular has a terrific late-game).

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
Shole
Junior Trainer

Registered
11-20-2014, 09:58 AM
I focus mostly on defense because rushing things might be the downfall of me Big Grin
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-23-2014, 09:40 AM
because of the lack of resources, i had and have to improvise the rules when i play. for instance, i don't have a crap load of energy cards, so i don't generally use them. rules tend to vary, like critical hits and such, but with google sheets, i could easily whip up a quick random number generator for coin flipping another battle conditions.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Mathispell
Wobuffet!

Registered
11-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Welp, offensive team what else to say x)

Got a shiny wobbufet. Before dancing in front of my 2ds, i will just say something:

I GOT IT !!!
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪226.89
Moderators
07-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Back when I played competitively, I favored decks that were centred around blitzkrieg attacks and going straight for the win. ZPST (Zekrom, Pachirisu, Shaymin, Tornadus) was one of my favorites because of its relatively quick set-up and cheap energy cost, but, this strategy may not work sometimes if you are missing the essential cards at the start of the game. ReshiBoar and TyRam are also personal favorites, mainly because of its consistency and stability, but if you're not careful you could spend a few precious turns trying to evolve Emboar/Typhlosion.

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]